getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Favorite place (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420508)

W01f 12-12-2022 05:49 PM

Favorite place

What was your favorite place you’ve done something kinky at?

A park, hotel, college was mine.

What was your favorite place?
Why?
What did you do?

Again, college was mine. Had exhibitionist fun in this one out of the way bathroom.

Wraithbone 12-12-2022 05:55 PM

Mine was in an empty college classroom at the college I go to now. It was completely empty and fairly late at night and so I knew there wasn't likely to be anyone around. I fully stripped down, remained nude for 10 seconds or so before putting my clothes back on and carrying on.

Pet Ra 12-14-2022 01:21 AM

Mine is a small hidden clearing in the forrest which was, except for a narrow path, completely surrounded by bushes. I go there at least once a month.

First time we went there Master put the leash at my collar and lead me to it. As we got there I was stripped (I was just wearing a light summer dress) and crawled naked and on all fours to a big blanket Mistress had put down there.
I kneeled there in the moonlight and rubbed my pussy while fingering my butthole. It was such a magical feeling, so natural and primeval.

It was in summer and quite warm, but every time we go for a walk and come across the clearing I remember this wonderful orgasms I had there. I just stand there, close my eyes and feel completely down to earth :)

dav1dmc 12-14-2022 05:32 AM

When I lived on a remote island as a teenager, aged 14, my family obviously still lived with me at that age. But with a big family of 9 if you count me and my parents, and having to sleep in the living room along with my brother due to the size of the house, I had no privacy to masturbate indoors, the bathroom was often occupied. So when my family were watching TV I woukd go into the garden, remove all my clothes and masturbate there, even when the ground was covered in thick snow. Unknown to me, the girl I fancied, who was 6 months older than me, 15, saw me as she liked to look out the window of her house with binoculars. She never let on to anybody though so my secret was safe.

Another place was Cheshire, UK in my twenties. I used to go to a field by the side of a quiet road, open the gate, and once closed, remove all my clothes there and then and masturbate in daylight.

sissybill 12-17-2022 03:03 PM

What was your favorite place?
on the side of a busy highway
Why?
lots of cars n trucks going by
What did you do?
i was wearing a see thru g-string bikini n high heels i pulled over at night n got out of my truck n checked all 4 my tires air pressure while cars n trucks passed by n beeped there horns then i stuck my black dildo to the side of my truck n fucked it deep n hard

Sabina 12-17-2022 09:06 PM

Favorite place

I have a favorite mall, where I go for shopping entirely dressed in femme mode.
It is not generally very crowded, and some shops have good clothes and shoes, dares involve take pictures, selfies, stripping to just very sexy underwear in changing rooms, test walk new high heels shoes in short dress offering upskirts to who is looking and buy very sexy and some time slutty lingerie.

All time of course I must have sex toy in my bum.
Crossing road and walking for about half km, is a more large and more crowded mall, with more fashion and several other stores, i been dared to go there in very short minidress, large buttplug, stiletto high heels, and BDSM metal locking collar, taking selfies and entering fashion stores. Not all time I had face mask on.
It also have escalators I was dared to go and stick out my bum while thong wedgie pushed the buttplug deep, offering a view to who eventually was below.

I had long walk time around mall, to go at ladies toilette for refresh makeup, and walk trough food court at lunch time, when very crowded.
During these walks, I got lots of look and eyes on me, positive winks and few comments, and a woman also asked what metal was my necklace and I replied it was a submissive BDSM collar, screwed closed on my neck I could not take off.
She gasped and I think she took a picture of me, without telling.
It made me feel very vulnerable and excited at both together even if she not asked if she could take picture of me.
I not know if she or other people realized I am t-girl or remain with doubt

andyinny 12-21-2022 05:09 AM

Always brilliant Sabina. And always a leader in being you. Thanks.

pluky 12-21-2022 06:08 AM

My room, I'm really not fond of or comfortable with the idea of doing things anywhere else, even tho I did once.

dared to perfection 12-21-2022 07:53 AM

When I was in my late teens I explored kink with a kink friendly girl. She was the first to keep me in chastity.

Being teens we didn't have a place of our own but we found a really secluded spot in a forest, it's the first place I was ever made to wear panties, I was tied to a tree blindfolded, she received endless amounts of oral and it's still probably the most relaxed outdoor sexual experiences Ive ever had so I look on it fondly.