getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Extreme anal (permanent gape) for newbie (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80690)

sully 07-05-2011 10:52 PM

so sexy just 1 q what gave u this idea of making ur ass gapping??

opennina 07-05-2011 10:54 PM

i think i already exlained it but il say it once more i want a permently gaping ass becuase gaping is the best feeling i have ever felt it turns me on so much and i like the idea of haveing no control

sully 07-05-2011 11:25 PM

wow such a sexy answer and sry i dident see you answering this i might of missed it tho how close do u consider your self to be to your goal

opennina 07-05-2011 11:30 PM

no where close i mean i can fit 2 apples just but i dont have any form of permenant gape

sully 07-05-2011 11:34 PM

wow so sexy :) had a guy ever fisted u or tried 2??

opennina 07-05-2011 11:58 PM

no but i could take a fist pretty easily

fredd1e 07-06-2011 01:06 AM

Need some help here folks - thought of using a traffic cone but we need a way that we can make it so that Nina can't get off it.

If she has a master, they could tie her hands & feet & impale her on it for as long as they desired, but if she's alone then we need a way to make her stay sitting on the cone.

I'd guess some sort of self-bondage scenario would work, but I'm no expert in that.

Anyone able to develop this one for her?

opennina 07-06-2011 01:09 AM

it sounds like a great idea freddie ill try to aquire a cone as soon as possible there is ussually road works quite near me

sm_limb 07-06-2011 01:14 AM

Did u see my candle idea? And are u doing it?

opennina 07-06-2011 01:19 AM

yes i saw but dont have candles

sm_limb 07-06-2011 01:21 AM

Than buy some they are not so expensive

Memories for Life 07-06-2011 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredd1e (Post 489611)
Need some help here folks - thought of using a traffic cone but we need a way that we can make it so that Nina can't get off it.

If she has a master, they could tie her hands & feet & impale her on it for as long as they desired, but if she's alone then we need a way to make her stay sitting on the cone.

I'd guess some sort of self-bondage scenario would work, but I'm no expert in that.

Anyone able to develop this one for her?

The small safety cones, which are often used as markers during bicycle or motorcycle training courses and some other sports training, are made of sturdy plastic. A traffic cone, much larger so it's visible to vehicular traffic, usually is a softer rubber material because it needs to be lightweight for dropping and pickup by street construction crews. There no chance it could support Nina's weight (I'm not saying you're fat. I bet you have a phat ass!)

DeepMind 07-07-2011 11:59 PM

find an object you can fit in your ass relatively easy, put it in, an keep it there at all time. remove only to go to bathroom or when doing other task. something kind of "T" shaped, so it will fitin and the "T" part will prevent it to get completely in, while fiting in your "crack", not preventing you of everyday movement.

Remove for cleaning and the like, but always wear it beside of that.

you could use some kind of wood part... could found in any home renovation center, like part of ramp or the like, small pre made table leg... search a bit, you should find something.

But the idea is to always have something in your ass, 24/7, that prevent your ass to close.

Keep PERFECT hygiene tho... use condom for safety on the object...

In fact, buying a butt plug would be the best: yeah, there is the concern of the maney, but you don't have to care about where storing it: you will not have to keep it elsewhere then in your ass at all time :)

opennina 07-08-2011 12:07 AM

yes i understand what you mean but i couldnt keep something in like that 24/7 cause i play sport and could accidently shit it out etc plus public is a limit for and when you sugest a task also say what object to use not just find something that fits

sully 07-08-2011 12:23 AM

what sports do u play?? ru on any teams??