getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   21f Looking for Public dares :) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=246295)

MissPublic 12-30-2015 12:24 PM

21f Looking for Public dares :)

HI :)

I would like to get as many public dares as i can get ;)
Im home alone often so i have enough time to do some dares.

I will do most of the public dares at night, because my public limit is to get caught intentionally!

You could give me challenges like ring at a neighbors house and wait for 20s
OR you could give me dares like walk 10 minutes away from your house

(challenges will be done while doing the dares)

My likes and limits are in signature
I ONLY send pics/vids to person i know for at least 3 month if i trust them

Remember: I like the risk of getting caught so dont give me dares which involve to get caught or something like that :)

Thank you! :*

(i will report how they went)

mummysboy 12-30-2015 12:35 PM

You will need 2 bananas
Butt plug
High heals
Sexy dress
Alright take a nice walk down the street wearing only your sexiest dress high heals and butt plug but no panties. When you have walked about 5 min take out your butt plug and insert both bananas cary your butt plug in your mouth (if atm Is not a limit) and walk back if you make it back with out spilling good work you may now edge standing outside your house BEFORE you let go. If you fail go to the nearest neighbors and edge out side there house walk back with your butt plug in your ass good luck

MissPublic 12-30-2015 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mummysboy (Post 2034149)
You will need 2 bananas
Butt plug
High heals
Sexy dress
Alright take a nice walk down the street wearing only your sexiest dress high heals and butt plug but no panties. When you have walked about 5 min take out your butt plug and insert both bananas cary your butt plug in your mouth (if atm Is not a limit) and walk back if you make it back with out spilling good work you may now edge standing outside your house BEFORE you let go. If you fail go to the nearest neighbors and edge out side there house walk back with your butt plug in your ass good luck

i dont have a butt plug sry :(

mummysboy 12-30-2015 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissPublic (Post 2034152)
i dont have a butt plug sry :(

Aww well in that case replace butt plug with your finger.

hot83 12-30-2015 01:10 PM

Do you have a dildo?

wouldlikedares 12-30-2015 01:20 PM

Go to the nearest field or beach, at day or night of your choosing. Wear a full set of clothes. When you get there, chose a spot. From there take 10 steps, stop, and take off a piece of clothing and drop it. Then continue until fully nude.

When you're nude, take another step and then get on all fours. Turn around and crawl back to your clothes, and put them on as you get to them. You can't stand up until you have all your clothes on.

Post a report when done!

joketom 12-30-2015 01:22 PM

Wear a short skirt without panties. ring at a neighbors house and turn around and lift your skirt and show your ass for 10 or 5 seconds. If someone comes opens the door by then pretend like you were picking something that you dropped. Waiting for your report

MissPublic 12-30-2015 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot83 (Post 2034212)
Do you have a dildo?

i dont have any toys..:(

MissPublic 12-30-2015 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joketom (Post 2034233)
Wear a short skirt without panties. ring at a neighbors house and turn around and lift your skirt and show your ass for 10 or 5 seconds. If someone comes opens the door by then pretend like you were picking something that you dropped. Waiting for your report

this will be easy! :)
i hope they dont see me there :)

MissPublic 12-30-2015 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wouldlikedares (Post 2034229)
Go to the nearest field or beach, at day or night of your choosing. Wear a full set of clothes. When you get there, chose a spot. From there take 10 steps, stop, and take off a piece of clothing and drop it. Then continue until fully nude.

When you're nude, take another step and then get on all fours. Turn around and crawl back to your clothes, and put them on as you get to them. You can't stand up until you have all your clothes on.

Post a report when done!

this is way harder but ill definitely do this dare ;)

i will give report of the dares i did :)

joketom 12-30-2015 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissPublic (Post 2034237)
this will be easy! :)
i hope they dont see me there :)

Last time I gave you a bit hard one. So thought I'd let you off the hook this time

MissPublic 12-30-2015 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joketom (Post 2034249)
Last time I gave you a bit hard one. So thought I'd let you off the hook this time

Thanks <3
will do this dare tomorrow when its daytime ;)

hot83 12-30-2015 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissPublic (Post 2034235)
i dont have any toys..:(

Too bad. Well, we'll have to improvise. Buy a cucumber and cut it at such a length that if you sit down on a chair with the cucumber in your pussy a couple of centimeters stick out.

Now go out wearing a loose skirt or dress, but no underwear. Find a bench in a busy park, try to insert the cucumber in your pussy without being seen and sit down on it. Lift your skirt/dress so your naked ass is on the bench, with the skirt/dress around you.
Stay there for at least 30 minutes. Then remove the cucumber, get up, and eat the cucumber on your way back home.

Lyb 12-30-2015 02:51 PM

Open your window and masturbate very loudly then when you cum scream that you're a slut.

Get naked before getting in your apartment

MissPublic 01-01-2016 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot83 (Post 2034304)
Too bad. Well, we'll have to improvise. Buy a cucumber and cut it at such a length that if you sit down on a chair with the cucumber in your pussy a couple of centimeters stick out.

Now go out wearing a loose skirt or dress, but no underwear. Find a bench in a busy park, try to insert the cucumber in your pussy without being seen and sit down on it. Lift your skirt/dress so your naked ass is on the bench, with the skirt/dress around you.
Stay there for at least 30 minutes. Then remove the cucumber, get up, and eat the cucumber on your way back home.

nice dare :)
im definitly do this. Thank you <3