getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   My 2024 Exhibitionist Challenge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431155)

Ba-exposer 12-31-2023 08:27 AM

My 2024 Exhibitionist Challenge

I'm a beginner exhibitionist and in 2024 I'd like to take my exhibitionism to the next level. So I've devised some rules for myself that I have to follow for the entirety of 2024. These rules are:
  • I'm only allowed to cum when I'm outside OR when I'm fully exposed (full frontal nude with face) on an exposure site.
  • Every day I don't cum, I have to edge. Added: every day edge one more time than the previous day. (To make me horny enough to accept the cum rule)

Added since:
  • Every time I cum, it has to be slightly riskier than the last time. E.g. less clothes/farther away from my clothes, longer timer online, etc
  • Give myself a daily outdoor erection (or you might even do your edges outdoor?)
  • Give myself a daily public indoor erection (elevator, public toilet, library, cinema, public transport....)
  • Every week take an increasingly daring/naughty selfie outdoor or in a public place (master class: with people in the background)
  • Whenever I haven't cum for 7 days, I must go commando until I have
  • Links to my exposure are requestable for anyone who wants them
  • Leaving a printed picture of me somewhere public excuses me for 1 edge

I'd love to hear from you about what you'd change/add to these rules!

Also if anyone wants to chat about this, hmu on Kik!

BR1985 12-31-2023 11:50 AM

Each orgasm should up your exposure:

So public exposure you should be less clothed, eventually ending up cumming completely naked a distance from your clothes.

Online should end up longer minimum periods, deletion disabled etc

PetiteEmma 12-31-2023 12:19 PM

Depending on your comfort. Every time you cum should be in a different location. If you're somewhere, say in a forest or a field, you need to be at least 10 feet away from your last location

Ba-exposer 01-02-2024 06:48 AM

Ooh that's a good one! Thank you

Ba-exposer 01-02-2024 06:51 AM

Very nice idea, thank you!

Cstelle 01-03-2024 02:03 AM

I've tried to develop a similar challenge for myself but it's surprisingly difficult - maybe because I wanted to include the idea of escalation into it. (I wanted each day to be a little tougher than the previous - and I found that I have a really limited imagination... :D )

Anyway, some random ideas from my notes:

- on every "edging day" bring yourself to the edge one more time than on the previous "edging day" (with a big consequence for going over the top!)
- step out the door (home, office...) with your junk out. You cannot put it away until you are in public space. (The difficulty level can be increased: have an erection, wear a cock ring, edge before opening door, go commando, don't wear a jacket, etc)
- give yourself a daily outdoor erection (or you might even do your edges outdoor?)
- give yourself a daily public indoor erection (elevator, public toilet, library, cinema, public transport....)
- every day take an increasingly daring/naughty selfie outdoor or in a public place (master class: with people in the background)

You inspired me to give it another go. Thanks! Maybe it would work if I simplify it?

DutchGayDom 01-03-2024 04:07 AM

- whenever you haven't cum for 7 days you must go commando until you have

- Your rule "OR when I'm fully exposed (full frontal nude with face) on an exposure site" should only apply when you posted the picture 100% voluntarily (so not when someone else put it up or you did it because of a dare or something like that)
- - With the exception of that the persons who posted it is aware of the fact that the posting of the picture means you get to cum, knows how long you haven't cum, proves the settings are riskier then the last time you or someone posted and knows that there settings are the new minimum for the next exposure to allow you to cum.

- Links of your full exposure should be requestable with you for anyone who wants them

- Leaving a print of a picture somewhere public excuses you for 1 edge

Enjoy the year

Ba-exposer 01-04-2024 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cstelle (Post 5357389)
I've tried to develop a similar challenge for myself but it's surprisingly difficult - maybe because I wanted to include the idea of escalation into it. (I wanted each day to be a little tougher than the previous - and I found that I have a really limited imagination... :D )

Anyway, some random ideas from my notes:

- on every "edging day" bring yourself to the edge one more time than on the previous "edging day" (with a big consequence for going over the top!)
- step out the door (home, office...) with your junk out. You cannot put it away until you are in public space. (The difficulty level can be increased: have an erection, wear a cock ring, edge before opening door, go commando, don't wear a jacket, etc)
- give yourself a daily outdoor erection (or you might even do your edges outdoor?)
- give yourself a daily public indoor erection (elevator, public toilet, library, cinema, public transport....)
- every day take an increasingly daring/naughty selfie outdoor or in a public place (master class: with people in the background)

You inspired me to give it another go. Thanks! Maybe it would work if I simplify it?

Thanks for the ideas! I've added them to the list (some slightly altered). I hope your next attempt will go well!

Ba-exposer 01-04-2024 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchGayDom (Post 5357501)
- whenever you haven't cum for 7 days you must go commando until you have

- Your rule "OR when I'm fully exposed (full frontal nude with face) on an exposure site" should only apply when you posted the picture 100% voluntarily (so not when someone else put it up or you did it because of a dare or something like that)
- - With the exception of that the persons who posted it is aware of the fact that the posting of the picture means you get to cum, knows how long you haven't cum, proves the settings are riskier then the last time you or someone posted and knows that there settings are the new minimum for the next exposure to allow you to cum.

- Links of your full exposure should be requestable with you for anyone who wants them

- Leaving a print of a picture somewhere public excuses you for 1 edge

Enjoy the year

Thank you! I've added them to the list. Afaik no one has my full nude pics with face (luckily hahah)

Cstelle 01-05-2024 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ba-exposer (Post 5351753)
I'd love to hear from you about what you'd change/add to these rules!

I would urge you not to forget PetiteEmma's suggestion, "Every time you cum should be in a different location"! A simple but good idea!

Ba-exposer 01-07-2024 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cstelle (Post 5360387)
I would urge you not to forget PetiteEmma's suggestion, "Every time you cum should be in a different location"! A simple but good idea!

Oh yeah good call!

BR1985 01-18-2024 11:15 PM

How about another one.

Every orgasm you have this year must be recorded on your phone. You’re not allowed to cum again until at least one have seen your last orgasm, and you may not just spam people with it. The number of people required increases by one every two orgasms. (So by orgasm 10, you’ll need to share it with 5 people, etc).