getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   College slut rules/tasks 23F (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418164)

Emmykink 09-18-2022 07:15 PM

College slut rules/tasks 23F

Hey all, I'm going into my last year of college and am hoping that you you on getdare will make it extra slutty for me.
I'm living off campus but still in the house party/college area of town where it is fairly busy. I'm also close to downtown. I've decided to quit all my jobs aside from part time as a trainer at a gym where I work 1 day a week. I'm no longer in a relationship and will be visiting bars and parties more often now!
Looking for any rules to keep me slurtty and horny. Also any fun tasks that I can do to up my "slut cred" are welcome.

Emily2004 09-18-2022 07:23 PM

One day a week go to class with as little as possible on.

Go to the first 2 parties in just bra and panties

For Halloween if possible just wear bra and panties on campus or just a long shirt

midobana 09-18-2022 07:50 PM

No bra, just two black tapes crossing and hiding each nipple.

MsterG 09-19-2022 12:02 AM

No bra or panties, at work only wear booty shorts, and a bikini top. OUtside of work no bra, or panties, cannot wear jeans only a skirt.

just.for.fun01 09-19-2022 03:40 AM

You can’t orgasm unless it’s from sex with someone or a reward from a task on here with a report

To keep you horsy and in shape yup should do my edgy workout task

sharkey6910 09-19-2022 03:51 AM

Get a packet of sticky labels and a pen:

Every day, roll 2 dice what to write on the label for the day. Place it somewhere on your external clothing. If someone claims it, let them:

2: == Lucky! No label today
3: I'll help you cum
4: Lesbian for use
5: Spank my ass
6: I'm not wearing panties
7: Flashing on demand
8: Free BJs
9: Ask me for sex
10: Grope me
11: Want anal?
12: == Lucky! No label today

Keep going until every label is claimed at least once...
If it's not working, perhaps the label needs to be more prominent

Greatcornbow 09-19-2022 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emmykink (Post 4877486)
Hey all, I'm going into my last year of college and am hoping that you you on getdare will make it extra slutty for me.
I'm living off campus but still in the house party/college area of town where it is fairly busy. I'm also close to downtown. I've decided to quit all my jobs aside from part time as a trainer at a gym where I work 1 day a week. I'm no longer in a relationship and will be visiting bars and parties more often now!
Looking for any rules to keep me slurtty and horny. Also any fun tasks that I can do to up my "slut cred" are welcome.

Organize a strip poler party at least 3M & 3F

linearizationcannon 09-19-2022 07:06 PM

You only have 5 days per month that you are allowed to sleep alone. Every other night you MUST have a bed partner. And who that partner is must change frequently. Even if that requires lowering your standards for who to hookup with.

At least once every 10 days you must approach a group of at least 3 guys and try to get them to gangbang you. If they turn you down try again with a different group, but after the second attempt you don't need to keep looking for that 10 day period.

Never turn down requests for you to sexually pleasure someone unless it causes a scheduling issue.

Try to find a freshman or sophomore girl to take under your wing and corrupt into being as much of a slut as you are.

Emily2004 09-19-2022 07:40 PM

3 times a week go for a naked walk. If you lucky you might run into someone.

johank 09-22-2022 06:21 AM

i have some dares for you...

Panty pussy
You will remove your panties at 12.00 and insert them in your pussy. (where you are for next 3 days). You may remove them after 5 pm.

Measure my holes
You will try to fit as many pencils in my pussy and my ass as possible. You a not a wimp and will try as hard as you can.

Glass of pee
Next meal.You will drink next to the meal a glass of your own pee.

Accident
You will piss yourself outside. You will wear jeans and heels and top of your choice and you will go walking. minimum 500meters from home you will pee youself (without removing clothes) and walk after that home (You will not rush or hide)

Messy
You will make a total mess inside your boots and go to grocery shopping with them. (You will pour different food (honey, joghurt, cream etc) inside boots and wear them like that for shopping.

Tit Bondage
I will bound your tits nicely and tightly. (put rope around each tit separately. Bind them close to base and tight enough to give a good tension. Put your clothes on (inc. bra) and go for a walk outside for 20 min. (if this seems too visible, use a sports bra and/or use loose jacket/scarf)

Hope you have fun..

Emmykink 09-27-2022 07:39 PM

Just a little update as I've been following some of the rules created. It's been lots of fun and has been really good at keeping me horny.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily2004 (Post 4877494)
One day a week go to class with as little as possible on.

Go to the first 2 parties in just bra and panties

For Halloween if possible just wear bra and panties on campus or just a long shirt

This week I went to class in just a small black minidress and shoes. Not super exciting but still pretty fun! I decided to combine you party dare with the next one from midobana

Quote:

Originally Posted by midobana (Post 4877505)
No bra, just two black tapes crossing and hiding each nipple.

I decided to wear just a pair of panties. A small black thong with the black nipple tape to the first party I attended. This was lots of fun as I got so much attention and obviously recieved my fair shar of of cum that night. I will do this again at least 1 more time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsterG (Post 4877603)
No bra or panties, at work only wear booty shorts, and a bikini top. OUtside of work no bra, or panties, cannot wear jeans only a skirt.

I've been following this rule at work. I actually love showing up in tiny little booty shorts and little bikinis. Most of my bikinis get sheer when wet too which only makes this hotter. Thankfully my boss is totally cool and has no problem with the outfit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily2004 (Post 4878320)
3 times a week go for a naked walk. If you lucky you might run into someone.

Done a few naked walks around the house. Always at night and I've only been caught a few times. Usually I can notice people and cars early enough to hide. I always come home much wetter than I left.

Fireblaster 09-28-2022 02:24 AM

Flash your pussy and tits to 5 strangers everyday.

Walk in a public men's washroom and get spanked atleast 25 times everyday atleast once. ( They can use anything to spank you, and 25 spanks could be from one or multiple strangers too)

If any of the stranger asks for something more you can provide it at your will.

Nick297 09-28-2022 02:45 AM

Make sure you have something in your pussy at all times during college classes

Bandana 10-02-2022 05:22 AM

October will be a fun month for you!

You'll need to visit the library and do a hidden webcam dare.
No need to send any pics or clips; just request a dare clip
to watch and imitate that webcam slut in the library, while
recording yourself into a clip; view it every day of the month!

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418455

bdsmlover24 10-04-2022 12:11 AM

Buy yourself a butt plug if you don't have one already. Wear it every time you go to work. When at work, try to seduce everyone one there until someone wait for you at the end of your work day. Then fuck this person still wearing the plug. You can stop wearing the plug at work when you have fucked the first person seduced during your work