getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Harry Potter Torture (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=48871)

Fallout_212 06-06-2010 06:53 AM

The Harry Potter Torture

Meh, something a little different I guess.

Have your slave watch any Harry Potter movie. Every time somebody says Harry, Mr. Potter, Harry Potter, or any variant of his name, your slave has to spank themselves; one slap for each use of his name. The slave can either spank themselves each time his name is used throughout the movie, or grab a pen and paper and count how many times his name is said, and then spank themselves that many times after the movie has ended.

If you feel like being creative, replace spanking with some other form of torture, or break it up so it's not just spanking... or, perhaps different spots where they have to spank themselves.

rdcottman 06-06-2010 07:12 AM

thats atleast a million times, i shouldknow im a die hard harry potter fan.

Nixie 06-06-2010 07:16 AM

hmmm NOt bad in my eyes :p HAHAH

Norse Fire 06-06-2010 07:37 AM

One variation could be instead of spanking, edge once for every time they use Harry's name. If it's too hard to edge during the movie and still keep track of how many times his name is used, keep a tally until after the movie. If you want to be mean, it can be whenever somebody refers to him either by spoken or written word including the opening title scene (referring to Harry with a pronoun like "he" or "you" could count too).

Well, off to watch Harry Potter!

The Evil Porlo 06-06-2010 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdcottman (Post 285946)
thats atleast a million times, i shouldknow im a die hard harry potter fan.

Which is why its such a great punishment to do :)

Slenderman - Doctor 06-06-2010 11:17 AM

Such a simple but clever idea :D

Mr Very Daring 06-06-2010 01:03 PM

a variation could be a girly film or other disliked films with the main character's name or individual relevance to the film

surfergirl1989 06-06-2010 01:06 PM

I agree. Very clever. Very simple, and very effective. I also love the Harry Potter movies.

Keiichi18 12-09-2010 02:22 PM

:) I like this idea very evil. However whenever his name is said have the sub edge BEFORE his name is said next or 10 spanks on the ass at the end of the movie. this could be hard to keep track but i doubt it would matter very much due to the amount of times his name is said.

Master Sam 12-09-2010 08:48 PM

When I saw this thread I assumed that making your slave watch harry potter is the punishment.

I'm as sadistic as they come, but even I have a limit. Suffering 2 1/2 hours of an amazing book being pissed all over by terrible storyline editing and actors that are more wooden than the average oak tree is just a step too far. Surely just sticking hot needles into his balls would be kinder?

AlligatorGirl 12-10-2010 02:53 AM

Hahaha that's mean. That's probably a thousand times. I love Harry Potter!

youngmale 12-10-2010 06:26 AM

currently attempting the edge version :s