getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Extreme anal (permanent gape) for newbie (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80690)

opennina 08-13-2011 05:56 PM

why cant i have a gape when walking around? either way thats what i want and what i will try to achieve

trustchuckle 08-14-2011 10:16 AM

I have tried to explain, because a gape means your asshole has to be open.

Any updates on our dares, have you been stretching your ass some more?

opennina 08-17-2011 09:18 PM

been trying to do the ball 20 pumps each day but have missed a couple of days where i havnt had the time to properly clean out. you would think it would get easier each time but so far it really hasnt still extremly painful and can last more than a couple of minutes

opennina 08-20-2011 01:34 AM

going on a soccer tournament so unfortunately will have to take aweek break from stretching however on the plus side you guys now have a week to think up some really extreme stuff for me, i expect a ton of dares when i get back :) and i promise i will do my best when i return to make up for that lost week :)

trustchuckle 08-20-2011 04:40 AM

This is a follow-up to my first dare so you'll need an eggplant plus a 1.5 liter bottle as you've said you can get that in.

Start out by inserting the smaller of the two objects as deep as you can and get take it out in one continuous motion. Now take the second object and do that again. Then switch again. Repeat until you have inserted both objects fifty times.

Btw, how are you pumping that ball? I don't know what kind of ball that is from the pic and if you are having it fully inside and your asshole closing up on it and then you are pumping.. well it won't help you with the gaping much. You should pump it when it's about half in, if you did that great. If not, consider this a dare.

Sent you a pm, got it?

pranadevil 08-20-2011 05:19 AM

If you're interested in stretching the hole, short periods of pain aren't as good as long periods of uncomfortableness. So while the above poster has it right in putting the ball in part way is ideal to do the stretching, I'd also say each night, pump it as much as you can before it gets too painful for you to deal with, then sleep with it in your ass. Each night try and pump it once more than the night before, so that over time your ass will get more and more stretched.

circlejboi 08-22-2011 10:15 AM

Anal Gape Dare

I Dare you to get a ball, that you can inflate and deflate using a pump of somekind.

Stick it in your ass deflated, then inflate it as much as you can (wouldn't want you to hurt rip something) and leave it in there for 30 mins.

You probably won't be able to move easily so I suggest you lay on your bed watch tv or read while your ass is gaped wide.

You should do this three times a week for a month, every week increase the amount of time you leave it in by 10 mins.

Report back with details.

I know this is similar to the ones that have been listed but I am giving you a routine to follow

Piss_slave 08-23-2011 02:43 PM

how are you cleaning yourself out beforehand?

opennina 08-26-2011 12:52 AM

hey guys back from the tournament it was great fun came third though :( anyway geuss i have a lot of catching up to do ill get started on your guys dares as soon as possible

opennina 08-26-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piss_slave (Post 522192)
how are you cleaning yourself out beforehand?

with the shower hose when i take a shower if you want other liquids in me you will have to figure out how to get them in me

opennina 08-29-2011 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trustchuckle (Post 520359)
This is a follow-up to my first dare so you'll need an eggplant plus a 1.5 liter bottle as you've said you can get that in.

Start out by inserting the smaller of the two objects as deep as you can and get take it out in one continuous motion. Now take the second object and do that again. Then switch again. Repeat until you have inserted both objects fifty times.

Btw, how are you pumping that ball? I don't know what kind of ball that is from the pic and if you are having it fully inside and your asshole closing up on it and then you are pumping.. well it won't help you with the gaping much. You should pump it when it's about half in, if you did that great. If not, consider this a dare.

Sent you a pm, got it?

ive never said i could get a 1.5 in me lol i can sit on it but i cant get the fat part in, lol really need to keep a stock of eggplants everyone seems to want me to stick them up my butt lol

orlando007007 08-29-2011 03:53 AM

put for acrots in there then pm me

dili_boy 08-29-2011 08:20 AM

Get 2 boys to fuck you in the ass at the same time.

opennina 08-29-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orlando007007 (Post 525940)
put for acrots in there then pm me

umm what? lol no idea what you want

Feryfurr 08-29-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opennina (Post 526504)
umm what? lol no idea what you want

I think he meant four apricots, but that's a guess. It could easily be "something for Croats"