getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   trying to quit cigarettes: punishments for future cigarettes (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=319254)

neutrois 08-17-2017 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stbke (Post 2922350)
Next time you smoke, put in the butt plug before you light up. Once you're done, drink at least 16 ounces of water.

For the next 8 hours, every time you sit down to piss, take out the plug and put it in your mouth. Put it back in your ass once you're done, then drink another 16 ounces of water.

you can only tell me what to do once per smoke

I'll do this dare right as soon as I can bum a cigarette

proby 08-17-2017 01:08 PM

colenst ash, whet your feet, put ash on your wet feet, then you mast lick them clean

MasterO2 08-17-2017 03:34 PM

Before you light your next smoke you will insert your butt plug, if you light another within the next 8 hours you must remove it from your ass and insert it in your mouth for 10 minutes before you may remove it.

neutrois 08-17-2017 06:36 PM

Next time you smoke, put in the butt plug before you light up. Once you're done, drink at least 16 ounces of water.

For the next 8 hours, every time you sit down to piss, take out the plug and put it in your mouth. Put it back in your ass once you're done, then drink another 16 ounces of water.

So I am working on drinking a big glass of water
and I'm still wearing my plug

I'm not looking forward to having to pee :S

atm isn't a limit but it's grooooo~ooooos

:(

neutrois 08-17-2017 11:44 PM

no more cigarettes.

what am I supposed to do with all this time??

I only did the soap dare and the buttplug dare... I guess I better look through the other dares because I can't smoke anymore :(

stbke 08-18-2017 02:41 AM

Next time you smoke, you're to pinch your clit as soon as you light up, and don't let go until you finish it.

If you're having trouble keeping to your resolution, try this: every time you think about having a cigarette, give your clit a quick, sharp pinch to remind you of your goals. I hope that helps.

batfinch 08-18-2017 07:33 AM

Every time you have a cigarettee you have to spend your next 10 visits to the toilet squatting over the seat and not sitting on it.

Lets see if that deters you

neutrois 08-18-2017 04:03 PM

the buttplug smoking dare

I have a small purple plug that I use

It's very smooth and tapered so it's hard to insert but even harder to pull out

I love the feeling

I put it inside me with barely any lube

my asshole was stubborn

so after a few prods I stuck the buttplug in my open lips and tongued spit all over it

It hurt going in, the muscles slow to unclench, the tender skin stretching and burning in protest of the intrusion

I don't walk any different but it's harder to sit down

I had a big glass of water and did errands

The first time I forgot that I was plugged until I pulled down my shorts and sat down on the toilet and remembered

I pulled it out gently but it still hurt

I put it in my mouth and pissed

It was hard sitting there with my mouth forming an o around the base of the plug

pissing
vulnerable
exposed

I put it back inside and kept going with my day

the second time the plug tasted awful

the third time it felt natural

I had a sore ass after 8 hours but it was fun