getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Cum Bucket Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=98989)

CISS 02-08-2012 07:01 AM

Cum Bucket Truth

Imagine you have been dared/ordered to become your b/f's/master's/friend's/some other person's cum bucket. I.e. you're expected to receive and retain the cum load.
If you were given the choice where the cum goes, what would you choose?

(1) Mouth; that means you'll swallow
(2) Ass (that means you'll take the cock up there in the first place),
(3) [for girls only, obviously] vagina (also with insertion).

Explain your choice.

CISS

Pet Phoenix 02-08-2012 08:41 AM

Aww lol, I wanted to choose both ass and mouth :p haha. Is love to be getting filled up with strong, warm, sticky cum from both ends :P but maybr this question wasn't aimed at lil sluts like me XD lol. Mm, in the end I chose ass, cause if there was load and loads of cum to get filled wth, I'd prefer to take it there i think.

lizzyy 02-08-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pet Phoenix (Post 621482)
Aww lol, I wanted to choose both ass and mouth :p haha. Is love to be getting filled up with strong, warm, sticky cum from both ends :P but maybr this question wasn't aimed at lil sluts like me XD lol. Mm, in the end I chose ass, cause if there was load and loads of cum to get filled wth, I'd prefer to take it there i think.

I did pick Mouth but I love your idea, filled both side and dripping. It would look great crawling around like that i think....

Pet Phoenix 02-08-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizzyy (Post 621485)
I did pick Mouth but I love your idea, filled both side and dripping. It would look great crawling around like that i think....

Hahaha mmff too true ^^

daremaster 1 02-08-2012 06:50 PM

It would have to be the mouth + swallow. It is just more regular, you could say. It just seems like the right place.:)

sandy 02-08-2012 07:08 PM

my choice

Hi Everyone

I would choose the mouth as I love the taste
although both other spots wouldbe good too

HUGS
Sandy:)

depravedChattel 02-08-2012 08:14 PM

Nice truth. I think I would have to go with making my mouth their cum bucket. I just love the idea of my master ordering me on my knees and squirting his jizz in my mouth. I imagine him ordering me to hold it in my mouth a while so I can get taste him completely, then telling me to swallow it all. I haven't done much cum eating, but the idea turns me on so much, just the submissiveness of it.

Moan 02-08-2012 08:51 PM

The mouth, because there's nothing I love more than sucking on a hot throbbing cock and having it shoot a load down my throat;)
Preferably though, I'd have it go all over my body, especially my breasts

exhibitionistguy 02-08-2012 09:22 PM

i would prefer the mouth as i would very much and the taste although having a cock thrust up my ass and shooting its load filling me back there seems fun too

MaxJenius 02-09-2012 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandy (Post 621902)
Hi Everyone

I would choose the mouth as I love the taste
although both other spots wouldbe good too

HUGS
Sandy:)

I would love to fill your mouth with my sticky creamy cum.

all my girls tell me its sweet and tastes like pancake batter. ^_^;;

KatieK 02-09-2012 04:51 AM

If it was someone I was into/in love with, I would choose my pussy because I'm not really into oral, at least not all the time, and i dislike anal, and I would want to be having sex with him a lot anyway. The only thing is there would be a monthly obstacle to this so some alternative would have to be in place then.

If it was a stranger or someone i wasn't into, all of these would be pretty awful to have to do, but I would choose oral even though i would have to taste it and swallow, because at least I wouldn't be being penetrated in a private place.

archie21 02-09-2012 05:14 AM

katiek you remind me of a small tale.... an ex hated oral with a passion, she would give her ass to get out of mouth to cock and then she left and was away for a while.. when she came back all she wanted to do was suck....

so KatieK maybe you'll do that one day...

as for a cum bucket, i don't care where she takes it but I love the sight of it dripping from her mouth on to her breasts and then pretending its spaghetti and sucking it back to swallow.

archie21 02-09-2012 05:15 AM

mmmm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moan (Post 621965)
The mouth, because there's nothing I love more than sucking on a hot throbbing cock and having it shoot a load down my throat;)
Preferably though, I'd have it go all over my body, especially my breasts

what a lovely thought.......... ;)

Slut86 02-09-2012 05:55 AM

i choose mouth & swallow
although other options are also good with me

KatieK 02-10-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archie21 (Post 622064)
katiek you remind me of a small tale.... an ex hated oral with a passion, she would give her ass to get out of mouth to cock and then she left and was away for a while.. when she came back all she wanted to do was suck....

so KatieK maybe you'll do that one day...

Why do you suppose she changed that way?