getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Fashion of His Love (MxM) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=83317)

ursoweird123 07-31-2011 09:53 PM

Fashion of His Love (MxM)

After all of these years reading the stories from the great writers, I have finally decided to start writing one. It is fiction but it will have some relation to my life. It will be a gay story (male on male) since that is what I am; therefore, it is easier for me to write about. Please leave feedback. I want to make this story as enjoyable as possible for all my fans out there!

Here it is.
I hope you all enjoy.
Love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Chapter 1: So Happy I Could Die

The day had finally come. I was at my house preparing for what was going to be the best day of my life. I had just gotten out of the shower and was looking at myself in the mirror trying to think of what I could do to stand out to my favorite artist. She always was wearing something extraordinary and magnificent. I wanted to do the same. I looked at myself with my medium length dark brown hair (slightly emo), brown eyes, and average looking body, which was shaved ALL over keeping me nice and smooth. I liked how I looked. I was not the hottest person in eleventh grade, but definitely not the ugliest. I had to hurry up and finish putting my costume together before my best friend, Alex, got here. I already had most of my costume planned out and it had taken me hours to make. It was a bubble suit. I had found these clear plastic balls at Michael’s and decided to glue them onto one of my t-shirts. Yeah it was uncomfortable, but I would do anything for my favorite artist.

*Ding-dong*

Shit! Alex is here already. I slipped on my favorite pair of American Eagle boxer-briefs and ran downstairs to answer the door. I opened the door and saw him in his outrageous (but hot) costume. He had taped an “X” over each one of his nipples and had put cigarettes over a pair of sunglasses and was just wearing jeans. You could see the Hanes logo sticking out over the top of his jeans which I always quite enjoy. Man. Did he look hot! His washboard abs, emo-styled black hair, and shaved torso. Definitely attractive to say the least.

“Nice boner Chad!” Alex said.
“Shut up” I replied. “Come on in. I still have to put on my costume.”
“Okay! Up to your room then.”

We walked up to my bedroom where my costume was. I slid on my jeans (also covered in plastic balls) and put on my t-shirt.

“You look like a bunch of see-through grapes!” Alex said.
“Hey! She wore this when she was on Saturday Night Live. I always liked it so I decided to copy it,” I replied.
“I’m just messing with you! I love it. Let’s get going.”
“Yeah. I’m ready. Off to the concert of the year!!!!”
“Hell yeah!” Alex replied as we began to walk down the stairs.

“Bye mom, bye dad” I said as I walked toward the front door.
“You look ridiculous,” my mom stated. “Have fun!”
“Will do!” and we walked outside and went to Alex’s car. Off to the concert we went.

------------------------------

“Chad, I’m so glad we’re going to this concert. It’s going to be amazing. All the little monsters dressed up. Hopefully there are some hot gay guys, too!” Alex said enthusiastically.
“I agree! Everyone knows little monsters are the best guys out there! Maybe we can meet some guys from around here and have some fun! Grinding?!” I replied.
“Most definitely! You’re having that party on Saturday, right?” Alex questioned.
“Yeah! Party of the year. It’s going to be awesome. John and Dylan are coming over along with plenty of others. And, maybe, if we meet some cool guys here, we could invite them too!” I answered.
Alex laughed. “YES! John and Dylan! I wish they were in our grade, they’re so sexy! But you know that I love you the most, Chad.”
“I love you, too, Alex! I’m glad that our breakup didn’t ruin our friendship. You’re my bestie and always will be.” I said lovingly.
“Oh, we’re here. I’m so happy I could die! LET’S PARTY!” Alex shouted.

------------------------------

We arrived at the Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion. There were people everywhere. All dressed up in hilarious outfits. Some of them were original, while others were copies of things she had worn in her music videos or performances. We walked up to the ticket booth. I had been saving up for months to get tickets to this concert. Alex and I had bought ground level tickets so we could be dancing when our favorite artist started singing.

The place was packed. Well, I guess it would be, it sold out in eleven seconds. We had only gotten there 5 minutes early because of the heavy traffic, so we did not have to wait long.

An announcer came on over the speakers and said, “Little Monsters, it’s the moment you all have been waiting for...LADY GAGA!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

So this was just the introduction. I’m not 100% sure where I’m going to go with it yet, but I hope you like my writing style. Please, give me feedback. I’ll introduce more characters in a few chapters and there will be a little bit of romantic stuff in the next chapter. But most of the “juicy” stuff will come in in a few chapters. Hope you enjoyed the introduction and will get the next chapter up as soon as I write it :D. PAWS UP (^^^) (^^^)! Hopefully you all could figure out I was going to a Lady Gaga concert before I announced it at the end. If not, I need to write more details haha. Now...COMMENT!!!!

Love,
Chad

P.S. Message me if you want to talk. I’m always up for making new friends :D!

Dylan xX 07-31-2011 09:54 PM

First minute comment. XD

I'm so special... :3

Great start. Honestly, it's all looking flawless for an intro. Keep it up!

Dylsterr <3

nuditydudity 07-31-2011 10:38 PM

Agreed. I think that this has the potential to be an awesome story, if the intro is anything to go by. Yay for writing a story! And I certainly will be looking forward to more!!!

Kewai 07-31-2011 10:46 PM

Amazing story. Seriously, Can't wait for more:D.

Abmp 08-01-2011 05:22 AM

Great start! And thank you for another MxM story.
Also I love the Dylan and John reference ( at least I hope it is what I think it is)

ursoweird123 08-01-2011 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abmp (Post 508078)
Great start! And thank you for another MxM story.
Also I love the Dylan and John reference ( at least I hope it is what I think it is)

Yes, yes it is. I'll be adding other names that you might recognize as I go as well.

Thanks for all the loving comments. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post tonight because I'm going to see Captain America. It depends how late I get back...

<3Chad<3

Diam001 08-01-2011 08:01 AM

D'you think Lady Gaga is the new Liza Minnelli?

... so who's Alex, eh?

J.M.N 08-01-2011 08:12 AM

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=508127

God i love Lady Gaga and all her extravagant costumes !!!

Oh and brilliant start to the story and well laid out ! Well done :D

ursoweird123 08-01-2011 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diam001 (Post 508127)
D'you think Lady Gaga is the new Liza Minnelli?

... so who's Alex, eh?

I dont really know who Liza Minnelli is except that she looks like Craig Ferguson lmao.
Alex. Alex is one of my friends in real life. He was one of the major people who helped me come out. We never went out, but I asked him out and he said no. The description of him matches him; however, he doesn't like Lady Gaga. Too bad for him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.M.N (Post 508132)
God i love Lady Gaga and all of her extravagant costumes!

Oh and brilliant start to the story and well laid out ! Well done
:D

Uh yeah. She is the most amazing performer in the world. Love her to death. And so everyone knows. The lady gaga references will slow down. Like. After the first two or three chapters, I'm not planning on anything with her, so don't be like EW lady gaga and stop reading.

<3Chad<3

daremaster 1 08-01-2011 08:50 AM

Lady gaga is the best! I love her so much!

Awsome story so far, it is wounderful.

tman10031 08-01-2011 09:10 AM

Great chapter Chad. Cant wait for more!!

immaeatu 08-01-2011 04:36 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

;D lmaoooooooooooo <3 i love this story! im def commming outta retirement to comment on this thread, love it so far ;)

Nateeyo <3

ursoweird123 08-01-2011 06:55 PM

Next chapter is finished and I'll post it tomorrow!!! I don't want you all to think I'm going to update every day because I won't :P. I love writing but I have a life, too haha :D!

daremaster 1 08-01-2011 06:58 PM

I cant wait!!!!!:)

myswagga 08-01-2011 07:59 PM

wow!

The beginning of this story is.....amazing! i cant wait for more