getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Humiliated by Girls (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=274501)

ooo 08-30-2016 01:30 AM

Humiliated by Girls

I've seen a lot of threads involving girls assigning tasks like denial or spanks but I have yet to see one dedicated to humiliation, so I decided to make one.

Anyone is free to join but only girls can give out tasks. Each girl can choose 3 guys a day to give a personal task to. And can post 2 general tasks for everyone to complete. (although posts responding to questions or not specifically giving tasks do not count to that post limit). Once you join the thread you can not leave until you have permission from 3 girls.

Tasks given out simply need to be humiliating and can include other things as well.

I've been hoping for a thread like this forever so let's try to make this work everyone! And it should go without saying I am of course joining ;)

slave4myowner 08-30-2016 02:30 AM

Im in ...................

CumSlutAdriella 08-30-2016 10:06 AM

@slave4myowner ---> You will hit your balls 100 times and those hits will be as hard as you can manage. You will also shout "I must respect women" as loud as you can after every hit. That's it.

If you are living in a apartment or if someone else lives with you, you don't have to shout. But when ball busting ends you will edge 50 times while saying "I should respect women" and you won't cum.

@ooo ---> You will wear your prettiest clothing (but your tiny prick should be accessible) and I want you to have a complete makeover and shave all your body hair. After you are finished I want you stand before a full-length mirror and stroke only to your reflection. You will not imagine anything or watch anything other than your reflection. If you can get to the edge by doing so, you can cum. If you can't then you will deny yourself.

InnoTheFox 08-30-2016 10:12 AM

Nice idea! I'll join in as well

idgaf123 08-30-2016 10:20 AM

Ill be in now I lol

grainedor 08-30-2016 10:32 AM

I join this ! I love being humiliated with cum-eating ;)

lop747 08-30-2016 10:33 AM

I'm in as well! :D

AM_Radio 08-30-2016 11:02 AM

Would like to give this a go!

bleonav06 08-30-2016 11:10 AM

I want everyone that has joined to write in 3 different places on their body "I am a worthless loser." It does not matter how big or where you write it but you must rewrite it after it fades so that it stays on your body for 1 week.

CumSlutAdriella 08-30-2016 11:13 AM

I would like to give all of you a separate task but sadly I can only give three tasks a day :( Thats the rules.

Also I would like to ask to @ooo if there is any way we can bend some of the rules ;)

Anyways if the rules won't change then I will choose two person everyday and give them separate teases. Everyone else will get a default task.

Todays default task:

Open up a video which centers around a fetish, that you can't make yourself watch very easily. It should make you humiliated while you are watching it. (If the fetish is your limit then choose something else, which is hard for you to watch)

I want you to complete at least 30 edges while watching it. If you can't complete edges before video ends, you have to start ALL OVER AGAIN. (I would advise you to pick a long video)

When you complete edges and the video, you have five options. Select one of them. Also don't cheat. If the command is your limit you can choose something else.

Spoiler:
Ruin you orgasm and lick all the cum which dribbles from your cock

Spoiler:
You can cum, but you will give yourself a facial while doing it

Spoiler:
Ruin your orgasm.

Spoiler:
You can cum, but you will spank your balls while cumming.

Spoiler:
No release for you. Tie your balls and cock with shoelaces and watch the video again while stroking.

By the way don't state which spoiler you choose and what spoilers contain.

Have a good time ;)

PetraPanties 08-30-2016 11:29 AM

I'll try this out

InnoTheFox 08-30-2016 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleonav06 (Post 2395255)
I want everyone that has joined to write in 3 different places on their body "I am a worthless loser." It does not matter how big or where you write it but you must rewrite it after it fades so that it stays on your body for 1 week.

Done and done

Quote:

Originally Posted by CumSlutAdriella (Post 2395259)
Open up a video which centers around a fetish, that you can't make yourself watch very easily. It should make you humiliated while you are watching it. (If the fetish is your limit then choose something else, which is hard for you to watch)

Have a good time ;)

I'll get started on that now! I also went to your profile, how evil of you haha

grainedor 08-30-2016 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleonav06 (Post 2395255)

Thank you, i wrote it one on my arm, and the two others on my chest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CumSlutAdriella (Post 2395259)
I would like to give all of you a separate task but sadly I can only give three tasks a day :( Thats the rules.

Also I would like to ask to @ooo if there is any way we can bend some of the rules ;)

Anyways if the rules won't change then I will choose two person everyday and give them separate teases. Everyone else will get a default task.

Todays default task:

I want you to complete at least 30 edges while watching it. If you can't complete edges before video ends, you have to start ALL OVER AGAIN. (I would advise you to pick a long video)

When you complete edges and the video, you have five options. Select one of them. Also don't cheat. If the command is your limit you can choose something else.

Spoiler:
Ruin you orgasm and lick all the cum which dribbles from your cock

Spoiler:
You can cum, but you will give yourself a facial while doing it

Spoiler:
Ruin your orgasm.

Spoiler:
You can cum, but you will spank your balls while cumming.

Spoiler:
No release for you. Tie your balls and cock with shoelaces and watch the video again while stroking.

By the way don't state which spoiler you choose and what spoilers contain.

Have a good time ;)

Thank you :p i choose the first spoiler ......

bleonav06 08-30-2016 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grainedor (Post 2395314)
Thank you, i wrote it one on my arm, and the two others on my chest.

Thank you :p i choose the first spoiler ......

so when she said don't say which spoiler you chose did you just ignore her or are you stupid?

grainedor 08-30-2016 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bleonav06 (Post 2395317)
so when she said don't say which spoiler you chose did you just ignore her or are you stupid?

Relax Bleonav, i didn't kill someone. It's not the end of the world ? ;)