getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Help getting my female pet a disgusting forced dinner (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=332205)

sir sam 01-15-2018 01:56 PM

Help getting my female pet a disgusting forced dinner

Tomorrow, Tuesday, my pet will get her dinner by forced feeding.

Her food will be a disgusting slurry that will be put in a funnel above her head. The funnel will be connected to her mouth by a tube. All will be tightly taped such that she has no option other than swallowing.

Please help suggesting ingredients for the slurry.
It shall be disgusting.
At the same time it shall not be overly unhealthy because the portion will have the size of a real meal.

Be informed that this is not a punishment. I will enjoy this feeding greatly. My pet is very happy she can please me with this. The more disgusting the dinner is, the more she will please me, the more I will enjoy.

So.... please send your recommendations.......

Blue Griffin 01-15-2018 02:09 PM

Start off with a base of mushy peas.

sir sam 01-15-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Griffin (Post 3124605)
Start off with a base of mushy peas.

Yes,... is in.
I was actually thinking about that one myself.

A good base....
Healthy....

Gonzalez 01-15-2018 02:14 PM

Actually its been less than a day when I read about disgusting feeding stuff for bdsm and sub-Dom play. One option I read was:

Get a blender, and some McDonalds. Who doesn't love cheeseburgers and potato. Add to the blender and mix it up. As I read it should be a disgusting greey gooy stuff.

Note: Fast food is not commonly refered as healthy, and I have no experience in this topic, I can only share what I read. But from reading it, it sounded disgusting

AquaLeo 01-15-2018 02:16 PM

How about you add some piss and cum?

sir sam 01-15-2018 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzalez (Post 3124624)
Actually its been less than a day when I read about disgusting feeding stuff for bdsm and sub-Dom play. One option I read was:

Get a blender, and some McDonalds. Who doesn't love cheeseburgers and potato. Add to the blender and mix it up. As I read it should be a disgusting greey gooy stuff.

Note: Fast food is not commonly refered as healthy, and I have no experience in this topic, I can only share what I read. But from reading it, it sounded disgusting

Mhh.. fun.

Healthy does not need to be overhealthy. Just “OK” for a full meal.

sir sam 01-15-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AquaLeo (Post 3124629)
How about you add some piss and cum?

Good!!
Piss is in,

No cum. It is online.

little pet 01-15-2018 02:53 PM

Thank you sir, for creating this thread for me...

The suggestions so far are not too nice, but still quite bearable. Which I agree with :p

As for the peas, maybe I’ll get a jar of baby food. That’s really mushy.
Piss really sucks, but it’s still doable.

Sir has been talking about raw ergs however. This is something I am really not looking forward to!

sir sam 01-15-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub.lucy (Post 3124687)
Thank you sir, for creating this thread for me...

The suggestions so far are not too nice, but still quite bearable. Which I agree with :p

As for the peas, maybe I’ll get a jar of baby food. That’s really mushy.
Piss really sucks, but it’s still doable.

Sir has been talking about raw ergs however. This is something I am really not looking forward to!

True... raw eggs are in.

Mhh,... would 2 be enough?

HumiliateM3 01-15-2018 03:15 PM

oink. This slut suggest chopped up onions, fish oil/tuna/sardines, and cheese sauce.

sir sam 01-15-2018 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumiliateM3 (Post 3124735)
oink. This slut suggest chopped up onions, fish oil/tuna/sardines, and cheese sauce.

Definitely good iDeas.
Not sure about the onions. It must become fluid enough to pass through the tube. The tube will be a piece of simple garden-hose.

little pet 01-15-2018 03:26 PM

Oh my...onions will be really gross. I do have a blender though... (And now I’m going to kick myself for volunteering that information.)

sir sam 01-15-2018 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sub.lucy (Post 3124764)
Oh my...onions will be really gross. I do have a blender though... (And now I’m going to kick myself for volunteering that information.)

Soooo the question is..... >>will it blend<<??

little pet 01-15-2018 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sir sam (Post 3124770)
Soooo the question is.....

>>will it blend<<??

Oh goddd :p
This is bad!

Well, tomorrow, I’m about to find out I’m afraid.

little pet 01-15-2018 03:41 PM

Caramelised onions are lovely by the way. So maybe it’s not all bad...