getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   CBT for my master 25/m (video proof) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244519)

whatcanisayy 12-17-2015 08:34 AM

CBT for my master 25/m (video proof)

Hello getdare ,

I have a new master (offline), we play occasionally. Right now he's on vacation for a few weeks and wants me to send him a video where I torture myself. He ordered me to ask for tasks here and share the video with you when finished.

He wants you to include:

CBT
TT
Electro

The session can be quite long, but has to be this evening. So please don't hesitate to bring some tasks together! Your price is the link to the session video.

Toys are in my signature, you can always include household stuff and I can also buy something cheap if needed.

whatcanisayy 12-17-2015 10:22 AM

Okay, "bobnm" just send me one:

"Use a shoestring and tie it around your balls below the penis, so they are squeezed into a nice tight package. Now masturbate until you are good and hard, but do not cum. Take a belt and tie your erect penis straight up against your chest. Now lay flat on your back on the floor, your tied balls should stick straight up. Now the pain part: Take three shoes, first some sneakers, then some heavier leather shoes, and finally soccer cleats, hiking boots or anything else that's heavy and hard. Hold the shoe straight above your balls with your arms stretched as high as you can and drop the shoe onto your tied balls. It only counts if you hit your balls directly, if the shoe hits your belly first, it doesn't count. Do ten direct hits with each of the shoes."

It's a good start and CBT is included, what do you think?
I still need tasks for electro and tt!

whatcanisayy 12-17-2015 01:19 PM

Any more ideas? Please!

Pledgemaster 12-17-2015 02:40 PM

punishment

Slide the biggest sounding rod down your dickhole put on the cockring and slide a probe into your ass and blast them at full power as long as you can. Meanwhile put wooden pegs on your nipples and tie them to your balls. With rope thats about 6 imches too short.

shadowking00 12-17-2015 03:11 PM

slide your inflatable and vibrating anal plug in, turn the vib on and inflate slowly to the max 16m, as you slowly pump it up, slide a sound that works as an electro into your dick, then add a line of pegs along your dick, once you've done that, tie your balls to your toes and grab your large dildo, deflate your plug and switch it with your dildo, now ride it and fuck yourself on it, that should pull on your balls as you ride it, then buzz your cock with the electro sound, keep riding your dildo and buzzing your cock without stopping untill you shoot your load

enjoy :D

whatcanisayy 12-18-2015 01:42 AM

Thank you both so much!

Since there hasn't been enough yesterday my master now wants me to film it tomorrow.
I also need to find a way to merge these two last tasks since both include sounding, electro and CBT.

Since my hole is blocked by the dildo I won't be able to use the anal probe as electrode... what shall I use instead as negative electrode?
My device also features two individual channels, so you could make me use one more electrode (ch1+, ch2+, common -).

Etcin 12-18-2015 07:33 AM

If you want some more:

When your balls are tied off with the shoestring (or use a rope): Hang a bottle of water on the string. Stand with your legs spread. Swing the bottle back and forth as far as you can, twenty times. Jump up and down as high as you can, ten times.

Put as many clothespins on your cockhead as you can and slap them all off.

The moment you cum hit your balls hard with your fist.

I'm looking forward to that video.

shadowking00 12-18-2015 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatcanisayy (Post 2016716)
Thank you both so much!

Since there hasn't been enough yesterday my master now wants me to film it tomorrow.
I also need to find a way to merge these two last tasks since both include sounding, electro and CBT.

Since my hole is blocked by the dildo I won't be able to use the anal probe as electrode... what shall I use instead as negative electrode?
My device also features two individual channels, so you could make me use one more electrode (ch1+, ch2+, common -).

your toys include "A metal pipe clamp that fits around the base of cock including balls"
if possible, put this on to act as the negative electrode
if not, then instead of the largest sound, slide in and use 2 of your smaller electro sounds together