getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   keep 22f slut in hard wedgies (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416747)

lucy22 08-03-2022 08:09 PM

keep 22f slut in hard wedgies

I was interested in finding just how long getdare could keep me in a wedgie. You can wedgie me for up to 10 hours for every post, and you can post more than once as long as there is a post in between. Additionally, you can request that I perform particular wedgies or complete additional dares when doing wedgies.

edit:
I also received a few pms regarding how long this post would be open and how frequent you can post in this thread. So I figured I would answer here.

you can post as frequent as you would like! I ask that you wait 30 minutes if no one has posted after you, but I am a wedgie slave so I can't make rules. My posts do count! This thread will be open until people quit commenting on it...so in I guess forever! I like the idea of being in constant wedgies!

I have a high tolerance for wedgies so don't be afraid to post extreme dares. I will not complete dares that are in my limits or those dares that use nicknames towards me!

the most extreme dare I have ever completed is a squeaky clean wedgie every 6 hours for one week...to determine how many swipes I had to roll two dice and multiple the sum by 10.

thank you everyone for posting dares and keeping me in a wedgie!

just.for.fun01 08-03-2022 08:11 PM

10 hours in a wedgie bra connection if possible while you have something inserted in your pussy or ass

Also edge every 30 minutes of the wedgie

Bratty_Princess 08-04-2022 12:05 AM

Another 10 hours of bra connection from me :)

AliMakk 08-04-2022 03:25 AM

6 hours double sided wedgie with fill holes - anal plug, vagina big dildo

lucy22 08-04-2022 10:33 PM

thank you all!

currently i am in 10 hours of a bra connected wedgie.

i have to complete:

6 hours double sided wedgie with fill holes - anal plug, vagina big dildo

completed time of wedgies: 10 hours

time left to complete: 16 hours

would you all be interested in a report posted to the thread after i complete the wedgies?

Hecky 08-06-2022 10:00 PM

Are you still in for this? Ill add 10 hours of bra connection wedgie.
For every hour you have passed, suck on something that looks like a dick for 5 minutes.
After 2 hours, put it up your V for 5 minutes
Report to me in PM’s on how the sensation was and how mich of a slut you were for liking it

lucy22 08-07-2022 09:56 AM

yes i am still doing this! thanks

_Edge 08-07-2022 10:24 AM

get yourself a thong and wear it reverse, so that the thin Part is in between your pussy lips.
get yourself in a dangling front wedgie so you need to stand on your toes and if possible tie your hands behind your back.
now rub yourself to a nice orgasm only using the Front wedgie.
I know your limits are no ripping so you need to be carefull not to rip it...
after you managed to get your orgasm connect your thong with a bra in the Front and wear it like this for an hour.
have fun and report back if you liked this one

SerBlack 08-07-2022 10:50 AM

Ten hours of a front bra connection wedgie.

Robink 08-07-2022 10:50 AM

Have another 10 hours in a bra connection wedgie:)

laraw 08-07-2022 11:03 AM

2 hours of this tied up wedgie
https://www.deviantart.com/samwedgie...ie-2-874820321

With a generous amount of tooth paste on and around your clit

Robink 08-07-2022 11:30 AM

10 more hours in bra connection wedgie:)

lucy22 08-07-2022 11:40 AM

currently doing: “Ill add 10 hours of bra connection wedgie.
For every hour you have passed, suck on something that looks like a dick for 5 minutes.
After 2 hours, put it up your V for 5 minutes
Report to me in PM’s on how the sensation was and how mich of a slut you were for liking it”

have to complete:
-get yourself a thong and wear it reverse, so that the thin Part is in between your pussy lips.
get yourself in a dangling front wedgie so you need to stand on your toes and if possible tie your hands behind your back.
now rub yourself to a nice orgasm only using the Front wedgie.
I know your limits are no ripping so you need to be carefull not to rip it...
after you managed to get your orgasm connect your thong with a bra in the Front and wear it like this for an hour.
have fun and report back if you liked this one

-Ten hours of a front bra connection wedgie.

-Have another 10 hours in a bra connection wedgie

-2 hours of this tied up wedgie
https://www.deviantart.com/samwedgie...ie-2-874820321

With a generous amount of tooth paste on and around your clit

-
10 more hours in bra connection wedgie

completed time in wedgies: 26 hours

time to complete: 43 hours

Hecky 08-07-2022 11:44 AM

10 hours in permanent wedgie, you should go to sleep for these hours. Put a timer on every 3 hours and one for the last hour. I want you to cum on each timer.
Tie your hands and feet together when you want to sleep. Tie your underwear to your headrest. Sleep like this for me baby.

SerBlack 08-07-2022 11:58 AM

Have another ten hours of a front bra connection wedgie.