getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Have you ever left the house naked? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=85622)

Maconbimale 09-24-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by df301 (Post 522570)
Why? How far did you go? Did anyone notice?

Yes,
I was board as hell so I stripped down and went for a walk late at night. I thought I had made the trip un seen but my neighbors saw me and decided to use me as a toy instead of turning me in.

Messupmyass 08-15-2021 06:03 PM

Yes… multiple times like when I sometimes feel cheeky so I get my milk and mail(which is delivered about 20 foot away from my front door)naked which always makes me turned on then also I had a dare to go through a drive thru naked and I had to get in my car naked so that was about 20 minutes naked and lastly I had to go for a public walk (15 minutes) naked so because I have a public walk about 10 houses down I did it fully naked I ended up having one of them catch me when watching tv didn’t do anything just came to the front door and stared at me was weird when walk was finished he asked if he wanted a drink in his house which I didn’t feel comfortable so I said no carried on walking when he came and kinda following me I asked him what he wanted and stopped to turn him which he kept waving forwards while asking if I wanted a drink which I again refused before I knew it he was jerking me off now I am 19 he looked 30 so have that imagined for me but uhhhh embarrassed as I am I enjoyed it and didn’t stop him though I’m sure multiple people saw us there was a pub like across the road because of COVID it was mostly a parking space now but people walking by and driving by saw us best experience of my life I’m actually friends with them now

rhl 08-19-2021 03:21 AM

I only left the house naked, once and at night, when we where without power. The street light above my door was off, I walked to the back of the house.

While I did not leave the house naked. I was in a challenge to drop pants and panties on command, and send a photo. I was outside the house, and inspite of never wanting to. I stood by the wall, partially shielded by all but one neighbors house. The pants, panties came down and a photo taken.
It was a rush and encouraged me to take a drive while naked.

Anzu 08-19-2021 04:25 AM

Several times 😂 cus I live in a suburb and and the woodworker guy next door is damn hot! Lol

NudeDude61 08-20-2021 03:02 AM

Sometimes, but I usually strip after leaving the house and surveying the surroundings.

The tale of the first time I left the house naked is I'm the story section of getdare. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404637

Truckernaut42 08-23-2021 04:22 PM

When I was a teen and just starting out with public nudity I would often sneak out of my bedroom window at night (I lived in the basement) and run around nude in the backyard or challenge myself to run naked across the street to touch the community mailbox. One time a car came and I had to hide behind it and that was pretty scary. Worst part was it was winter so I was freezing, my feet burned, and I had shrunk completely down there. So if the person had discovered me I'd not only have to explain why I was nude but I'd have my little shriveled guy exposed too lol.

rhl 10-29-2021 06:32 PM

I love on a trailer park, not to private, but have done some outside strip dares, even in the middle of the day.
Whioe I was outside, I did not leave the house naked, but striped when I felt it may be safe.

I have done some fully naked walks in a very public park.

Scrap 10-29-2021 10:06 PM

I have, several times. I did the "Nude Commute" dare in various forms. Once I walked the mile to work, several times I drove the 60 miles to my office. No one was around the time I walked, and everyone was too focused on the insides of their own cars to notice me driving naked.