getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Have you ever left the house naked? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=85622)

Moan 03-09-2012 12:43 AM

I've gone naked on my front lawn and I've walked down quite a few blocks ;)
I've had sex a few times on my front lawn, but it's always been super late at night

j2o_orange2 03-09-2012 12:49 AM

Why? How far did you go? Did anyone notice?

I have never left my house naked in the real world, however I did have a dream where for some reason I ran down my road across a massive feild down to the local motorway(highway) and then realised that everyone could see me....

adnama 03-09-2012 01:15 AM

The only time I've been out of the house completely naked, I was coming out of an uterus. The closest I've come to that is I once did the whole sexy-underwear-under-a-long-coat routine to go someone special's house.

Memories for Life 03-09-2012 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adnama (Post 638148)
The only time I've been out of the house completely naked, I was coming out of an uterus. The closest I've come to that is I once did the whole sexy-underwear-under-a-long-coat routine to go someone special's house.

If you came out of your house completely naked, I would be cumming into your uterus!

Describe the "sexy underwear" completely. How far did you walk/ride to "someone special's" house? Did they know you were coming or was it a surprise? Did you wait until you got inside or did you pull open your coat when the door opened?

tarheel boy 03-11-2012 06:34 PM

Yes, I've been dare to streak around my house at night, and I've been skinny dipping/lounging outside at my girlfriend's when her parents were out of town.

sexybbw4u 03-12-2012 06:52 AM

Yes, at night to roll the trash barrel to the end of the driveway...

lucky32 03-12-2012 08:54 AM

yes, last night for a dare. got caught and yelled at

runnerboy12 03-12-2012 10:11 AM

Yes, i was the streaker for a friends 21st bday. ran round the inside of the house and around the back yard, then remained naked on the back deck talking to people until the host told me to get dressed.

sissytoyy 08-19-2012 11:57 AM

Never done it, simple as that :)

anonimousbob 08-19-2012 03:36 PM

I've walked out into the back garden naked. When living in campus accommodation I would walk to the showers completely naked sometimes, without a towel at times I expected nobody to be around/when I was drunk

Dareholic 09-22-2012 07:34 PM

As a prank, my friends came over one day; striped me and shoved me into the back of this van. They drove for want seemed liked hours to a spot out in the middle of, well nowhere. Pushed me out of the van, and made me do the most outrageous things before I could get my clothes back and to go back home. At least there was nobody out there in the woods, well as far as I know. :mad:

rhl 09-22-2012 07:58 PM

Yes and I have pics

Allice 09-24-2012 04:40 AM

All the time its quite rural here so i go and collect my post nude walk to the car for dares. Furthest iv been was a 2 mile walk over fields across the road from my house.

BLiverpool 09-24-2012 05:30 AM

In my parents I went out the front gate, down the side of the house and into the back gate at night. Great rush! :)

OzzyD 09-24-2012 05:59 AM

I have. On occasion, I'll sneak out of the house, climb over the fence on the back and down the trees on the other side and go running naked for what could be a good few miles ... I still like going out, leaving my clothes somewhere and coming back to pick them up later...