getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Checking out your feet (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338896)

Jaro 04-13-2018 07:35 PM

Checking out your feet

You are barefoot or wearing sandals, flip-flops or any other type of open toe shoes.

You are out in public and notice somebody (a stranger) checking out your feet.
  • Does this ever happen to you? If so, how often?
  • What are your thoughts when this happens?
  • If this never happened, what would be your thoughts if it did?

Edgeandenial 04-13-2018 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 3250784)
You are barefoot or wearing sandals, flip-flops or any other type of open toe shoes.

1) Never but I think that's because I have ugly feet
3) if it did happen though I dont think it would bother me ....better than having them stare at my tits

Manarus 04-14-2018 02:14 AM

Never happened to me (as far as I could tell), but I would like the idea of people checking out my feet :D

Slavejenni 04-17-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

This has happened a few times to me, it doesn’t really bother me to be honest. As a woman you get checked out all the time and sometimes if it’s obvious and letchy it can be annoying

So feet really aren’t that much of an issue lol

To be clear I don’t mind if someone checks me out - it can be flattering - but when it’s overt and leery I don’t like it

I had a few shy guys and a couple of girls look at my feet and I’ve not minded.
Even slipped off my sandals a couple of times lol

LitDarkness 04-17-2018 12:35 PM

Quote:

Yes, it does. Not very but often enough.

They are probably staring at my tattoo. (Usually the case.)

I always wear open toed when there is actually nice whether. (Mother nature hates where I live, apparently.) So I'm pretty used to it.

barefooted83 04-18-2018 01:54 AM

Wearing no shoes at all, sometimes flip flops and when I go to work closed shoes (that's a requirement for my job).

My feet often get some attention because people aren't used to see people barefooted in the streets and shops.
I often enjoy the attention although sometimes it is annoying when people shout 'look at that guy, he's barefoot'. Kinda stating the obvious...

I'd love someone to be more interested in my feet than just having a quick look while walking past.
If someone would ask, I would have them look at them as much as they want but that only happened once in a private setting.

Kisune Karnon 04-22-2018 09:05 AM

Does this ever happen to you? If so, how often? No idea. Don't really pay attention.
What are your thoughts when this happens? N/A
If this never happened, what would be your thoughts if it did? I wouldn't really mind or worry. Let them enjoy.

SubmissivelyStrange 04-22-2018 12:02 PM

"Does this ever happen to you? If so, how often? -

What are your thoughts when this happens?

If this never happened, what would be your thoughts if it did?"

- Not that I know of. I don't typically go barefoot or wear open shoes much anyway

- If it did, I would be a little self-conscious probably, but not offended at all.

poetrylover828 04-22-2018 06:35 PM

Does this ever happen to you? If so, how often? I have never noticed someone checking out my feet.
What are your thoughts when this happens? Well I haven't noticed it.
If this never happened, what would be your thoughts if it did? ...Why are they looking at my feet? Do they like my flip-flops? Are they into feet? But why my feet they aren't bad but they aren't great.

I guess the foot fetish was always one that didn't make sense to me so I probably would never notice someone looking at my feet.

barefooted83 04-25-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poetrylover828

I guess the foot fetish was always one that didn't make sense to me so I probably would never notice someone looking at my feet.

In what way doesn't it make sense to you?
I mean, most fetishes don't make 'sense' anyway, people just can relate because they share the same likings but what are you missing to 'grasp' it? Maybe I can enlighten you :D

poetrylover828 04-26-2018 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barefooted83 (Post 3262764)
In what way doesn't it make sense to you?
I mean, most fetishes don't make 'sense' anyway, people just can relate because they share the same likings but what are you missing to 'grasp' it? Maybe I can enlighten you :D

I just don't see the appeal of feet I guess. I just don't see feet as a part of the body that helps determine attraction. It's just something that I don't get as a fetish. But hey if that is what you are into then cool.

useme871 04-26-2018 12:36 PM

I generally wear some type of sandal/open toe shoe - and so does 99% of the population where I live. Its damn hot here. Unless I'm out for a run I'm in sandals or barefoot. Now there are such a thing as professional office shoes that are sandals so its not flipflops. I doubt anyone looks at feet and if they do- I dont notice.

MrCharcol 04-28-2018 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by useme871 (Post 3263315)
I generally wear some type of sandal/open toe shoe - and so does 99% of the population where I live. Its damn hot here. Unless I'm out for a run I'm in sandals or barefoot. Now there are such a thing as professional office shoes that are sandals so its not flipflops. I doubt anyone looks at feet and if they do- I dont notice.

You could always get strappy high heels, they help elongate your leg, make you walk straighter and inhibit moving easily... I would have thought that you would have a few pairs of high heeled sandals

Calcifer 05-02-2018 11:48 PM

When I was a high school student, there was a time that I was at a pool with some friends. One of the girls remarked that I had "perfect feet." I'm not sure this counts, because she wasn't a stranger. But I was pretty surprised. Being male, I never expected a female to find my feet attractive (or anybody, for that matter). As far as I know, that was the only time anybody has checked out my feet.

I would be very surprised to find a stranger checking out my feet, and I would probably brush it off as just a coincidence. But as somebody who has a foot fetish, I like the idea of somebody finding my feet attractive. I think male feet are generally considered less attractive than female feet, but it doesn't have to be that way.

barefooted83 05-03-2018 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calcifer (Post 3269704)
When I was a high school student, there was a time that I was at a pool with some friends. One of the girls remarked that I had "perfect feet." I'm not sure this counts, because she wasn't a stranger. But I was pretty surprised. Being male, I never expected a female to find my feet attractive (or anybody, for that matter). As far as I know, that was the only time anybody has checked out my feet.

I would be very surprised to find a stranger checking out my feet, and I would probably brush it off as just a coincidence. But as somebody who has a foot fetish, I like the idea of somebody finding my feet attractive. I think male feet are generally considered less attractive than female feet, but it doesn't have to be that way.

You're right.
Male feet are less often considered as nice to look at than women's feet.
I guess part of the reason is that male feet often look more "sturdy" and less "delicate".
I think another reason is that men often care less about the appearance of their feet and therefore don't care for them as much as women do.

I, as a straight man, think both male and female feet can be attractive, but "niceness" is distributed more like 20 to 80% (man to woman).