getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Playing Doctor (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=9308)

darefreak101 03-03-2008 07:19 PM

Playing Doctor

Have you ever played doctor before. Tell where when with who, and describe the entire experience in detail. Also tell how many times you did it, and how old you were each time and if you were touched.

Davros 03-04-2008 12:22 PM

Doctors and Nurses.

Good memories - I wish.

Never played it :(:(:(

ravoraver 03-04-2008 02:18 PM

i did it was with a girl she lied down and i listened to her heart and stuff then i hade her go in to the closet and get naked then come out again i touched her gave her oral then she did the same 2 me

i also did it with a boy we pertanded that sucking eachothers didks and szcs would cure differnt thing

age- we were both 4-8
place- garge my room freinds room

tell me your storyes

sory for the spelling

futuremafiaman 03-04-2008 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravoraver (Post 53345)
age- 4-8

sory for the spelling

wait ravoraver are u saying that u had a 4 to 8 year old boy suck your dick???? i really really hope that i misunderstood what u were saying cuz thats just sick and wrong

Sexy_Bwoi_15 03-04-2008 02:39 PM

:O

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravoraver (Post 53345)
i did it was with a girl she lied down and i listened to her heart and stuff then i hade her go in to the closet and get naked then come out again i touched her gave her oral then she did the same 2 me

i also did it with a boy we pertanded that sucking eachothers didks and szcs would cure differnt thing

age- 4-8

tell me your storyes

sory for the spelling

Seriously i would change that to what it really is or get ready to get banned :S

darefreak101 03-04-2008 04:11 PM

I think he was 4-8 years old. Keep sending stories.

shadoweater 03-04-2008 10:27 PM

Sexual experimentation among children is not unusual, although society in general tends to ignore it and deem it "wrong".

Krystal 03-04-2008 11:14 PM

yes i have, details are little fuzzy though as i was very young. all i really remember is attempting to remove someones heart and stomach???:confused: can't remember the reason though... boredom perhaps haha. as for being touched, chestish area and stomach i'd suppose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadoweater (Post 53389)
Sexual experimentation among children is not unusual, although society in general tends to ignore it and deem it "wrong".

society sucks, lol. theirs absolutely nothing wrong with sexuality or sexual exploration. it's a natural part of life. so many people agree with that too but only privately and publicly they'll dis-agree. really kind of annoying.

SubMissChievous 03-04-2008 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darefreak101 (Post 53364)
I think he was 4-8 years old. Keep sending stories.

Yes, that's the way I understand ravoraver's post too; that he was 4 & 8 when these occurred.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadoweater (Post 53389)

Absolutely right. Most children do experiment either by themselves or with other kids. Really not unusual at all.

rhode64 06-08-2009 07:51 AM

doctors

yer played as a kid a little fuzzy but always involved nudity touching oral

lokelake 06-08-2009 08:01 AM

Ha! Both me and my sister played doctor when we were WAAAAYY younger. We did it on each other. I can't give many details about it, becuase it was a long time ago.

We were trying to keep it secret from anyone else in our household. So we played it in her room in her closet. Our younger brother was very annoying, he constantly comes up stairs into her room.

BettyBoop 06-08-2009 09:34 AM

Well it's that whole, 'Why aren't we the same down there?' Curiosity.
I'm not actually sure what 'Doctor' is, the game I mean?
I've always been curious. I mean I get the gist of it.
But I've never been sure.

lokelake 06-08-2009 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyBoop (Post 150429)
Well it's that whole, 'Why aren't we the same down there?' Curiosity.
I'm not actually sure what Doctor is?
I've always been curious. I mean I get the gist of it.

Wow, I didn't think they were different. A doctor is the person who does your check ups. Like, checks throat, ears, your breathing, etc...

BettyBoop 06-08-2009 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lokelake (Post 150432)
Wow, I didn't think they were different. A doctor is the person who does your check ups. Like, checks throat, ears, your breathing, etc...

I know that loke.
I meant the game, I have left the house before in my life..
So I'm guessing some kind of nudey, touching each other experimentation.

lokelake 06-08-2009 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyBoop (Post 150433)
I know that loke.
I meant the game, I have left the house before in my life..

Then why did you ask what a doctor was?