getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] Autumn The Slave (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=246155)

A&Mcouple 12-29-2015 03:48 PM

Autumn The Slave

This is fiction but will tell you guys at the end of each part the parts that we have actually done/been through!

I wake up almost jumping out of bed from fright. "God that was a horrible nightmare" I think to myself sitting up in bed. "Thats the third nightmare ive had about my ex this week" I say to myself. I turn on my lamp to view my scars and faded bruises on my arms. "Abusive asshole" I mumble to myself as i get up to get some water.
As I walk downstairs I realize I forgot my phone in my room. "Mickey always wants me to call him when I have a nightmare". Mickey is my current boyfriend and he can be sweet at times and bosy at times but I love him.
I get my drink of water and head back upstairs. I almost finish my giant glass of water before I even get to my room. I set my glass down on my night stand and text Mickey.

Me: Hey you still up?

Mickey: Yes, why are you okay?

Me: I had another nightmare..

Mickey: What happened this time?

Me: I dont wanna talk about it.

Mickey: As your boyfriend and Master you better tell me slave ;)

Mickey and I are kinky so im his "slave and kitten".

Me: Fine. He was yelling at me and letting his friend do what he wanted to me.

Mickey: Im sorry. Want me to come over?

Me: No its okay im gonna try to go to sleep.

Mickey: Okay goodnight I love you. Call me if you need anything

Me: Okay I love you too!

The next morning I wake up to an empty house, like usual. Only my mom and I lived in this small two story house and it gives me the creeps. I start watching tv waiting for Mickey to come over like he does almost everyday. After about 2 hours worth of netflix and a bowl of cereal later I hear a knock at my front door.

Me: Hey babe! I excitingly say.

Mickey: Hey beautiful how are you? In a soothing voice as he hugs me.

Me: Im a tired little kitten.

Mickey: Want to go lay down and take a nap?

I shake my head very excited like and start darting for the bedroom. As soon as I take off however I feel a sharp tug on my scalp and I almost scream in pain

Me: OW BABE why are you pulling me back?

Mickey: Because im in control of you slave and ill do whatever I want to my little slut.

Me: Yes sir.. im sorry Daddy.

Mickey: Its okay lets go.

As soon as he stops talking he starts pulling on my hair and drags me to the bedroom which I secretly enjoy and he flings me on top of the bed.

Mickey: Hey I have a question Autumn.

Me: What is it babe?

Mickey: Well we just graduated and I secretly was saving money to surprise you, but we have enough money to get our own apartment if you want. Then you could be my slave 24/7 with no worries of your mom.

This did sound like a good deal but at the same time I was scared. Yes Mickey and I have been together for a year and our relationship is very fun but moving out of my moms house did scare me a lot.

Me: Ill think about it. Can we sleep on it? I need a nap.

Mickey: Yes babygirl take all the time in the world to think. Now cuddle close to me so we can take our nap.

Wills 12-29-2015 05:00 PM

Please continue!!

Please carry on writing this story I am already enjoying it.

AceTroubles 12-30-2015 02:43 AM

Please

Please keep going i want to see where it goes!!

naughtygirljj 12-30-2015 07:33 AM

More please this sounds like it could get good