getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Spanking task generator (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=288693)

Sanpow 11-11-2018 03:35 PM

Hey, i just saw this tool you made. It's very nice :)

If you'd like an idea for another option: It should be possible to share a dare - e.g. with a Dom/Sub, so both know what's the task without chance to cheat ;)

Maybe adding a section where you can put email-adresses and the result of a dare will also be sent to the adresses?

oleks 11-12-2018 03:31 AM

you can always screenshot result, doing things like sharing requires lots of work - that website Zenitech made is more like app with run on your PC and doesn't save anything, saving results requires server with you need to rent - and that costs

Zenitech 11-12-2018 08:52 AM

Yes, as said above, saving the results or sending an email would require a server, which I don't own.

I was planning to do some kind of "pass code" that you could enter on the script to get your task, but I never got to doing it.

Maybe I'll do it sometime if I have time, but I was already planning an update that I never finished, so I should go back to that first.

sianeliza 05-19-2019 01:50 AM

Does anyone want to generate me a punishment? Max number 500, I can use hand belt or whip, any intensity.

I'll DM u a report :)

Slug58 05-19-2019 02:21 AM

Your spanking task:
Total number of spanks: 55. Effective number of spanks: 335.
10 as hard as possible spanks to your right buttcheek with a whip
8 as hard as possible spanks to your left buttcheek with a whip
11 as hard as possible spanks to your right inner thigh with your hand
14 hard spanks to your left inner thigh with a belt
3 medium spanks to your clit with a whip
5 as hard as possible spanks to your right breast with a whip
4 medium spanks to your left breast with your hand

Have fun and it would be nice to get a report.
Can you Roll vor ne to? Only butt left and right with wooden spoon. Other settings are up to you.

sianeliza 05-20-2019 10:22 PM

Thankyou! I will do them soon.

Your spanking task:
Total number of spanks: 55. Effective number of spanks: 92.
29 hard spanks to your right buttcheek with a wooden spoon
26 medium spanks to your left buttcheek with a wooden spoon

Butterfly's Prisoner 05-21-2019 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zenitech (Post 3482294)
Yes, as said above, saving the results or sending an email would require a server, which I don't own.

I was planning to do some kind of "pass code" that you could enter on the script to get your task, but I never got to doing it.

Maybe I'll do it sometime if I have time, but I was already planning an update that I never finished, so I should go back to that first.

You may use Firebase for storage and any mail service which lets you make remote connections to send e-mails; so you wouldn't need to own a server.

Making these things from JSFiddle would be insane, though, as anyone could see the code, including your Firebase credentials and e-mail login and password. But it could be done if you set up a private repository in GitHub, so you'd get a website like zenitech.github.io for free.

sexyseniorctzn 01-06-2020 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magnetic (Post 2784250)
Also, a brush has two sides, the flat one and the bristle one!

Thank you. The spanking generator looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to actually try it out. First task generated was a doozy. Just haven't got time to do it now.