getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Permanent chastity - done. What next (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=174990)

marystoy 04-10-2014 08:49 PM

Permanent chastity - done. What next

A few months ago I was stupid enough to get myself locked into permanent chastity. I have no idea if it will indeed be permanent, but it has been 5 months now.

You would think I learned my lesson, but no, I am back for more. I am looking for ideas for a next step to further degrade me. The get Dare community put me in chastity, I bet you can come up with something even worse.

redhusky17 04-11-2014 01:33 AM

yeah, like castration
on fetlife there are groups and some are very hard core
watch what your asking or you might end up in a wall as a permanent toilet :rolleyes:

businky 04-11-2014 01:44 AM

well for further degradation: dress up completely no panties, this is how you spend your days during next months. you are only to pee in girls bathrooms while not at home.

if you get a hard on, you are to jerk it off, no matter where you are.

please report back per pm

marystoy 04-12-2014 11:25 AM

I don't think I will be considering castration!

lucky7z 04-15-2014 03:36 AM

what kind of chastity are you locked in? replace the key lock with a small 3 digit combo lock, but make sure u don't see the combo or let anyone see it to be able to tell you. There are 1000 possible combinations. You can only try 10 different combinations per day and must smack your balls 20 times hard for each combination you try. (hard means you should need time to recover after each one).

marystoy 04-16-2014 09:30 AM

The intent is to have me in permanent chastity. It is the result of a thread on GetDare and i have followed through with the help of my Mistress.

The chastity device does not have a lock. It fastens with screws that require a special tool that is kept by my Mistress. To make it more secure and obvious that i have tampered with it, lock tight was used on the screws. While it is possible they could be removed, it will be very difficult even with the tool.

Preacher 04-16-2014 01:07 PM

If you want further (extreme) degradation then some form of continence is the obvious option.

Try using diapers for a month and perhaps once/twice a week use a suppository before heading out somewhere for a walk - so you have no control or option about being incontinent. You could also get a set of stretching plugs if you were serious about making it semi-permanent.

kinkster72 04-17-2014 01:06 AM

anal plug

maybe a lockable anal plug will make it worse for you...
see www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDLzDiRFWLE
:p:p

Ly Ph 04-17-2014 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkster72 (Post 1308054)
maybe a lockable anal plug will make it worse for you...
see www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDLzDiRFWLE
:p:p

This worthless slut has seen them and they look to still be small enough when locked to remove like a normal plug

marystoy 04-18-2014 03:24 PM

I guess if you can get the locking plug out depends on how big a plug you can take. I struggle with medium size plugs, so I think a locking one would not come out without unlocking

Chastized 01-14-2015 11:31 AM

You will Love/Hate my ideas!

You need a Tattoo...Something that is Permanent and will not wash or rub off. There is no going back and it will be with you till death comes unless painfully removed or covered up in which case you have a constant reminder of what you had done.

So...be warned that this might get you into something unexpected or worst...that you enjoy!

Ideas:

1) A tattoo on your lower back...A Tramp stamp that reads "I love to Suck and Swallow!"

2) A very feminine tattoo on your butt check "Sissy" or Submissive Sissy" or "Sissy Slave" I have seen this one and it is very sexy and feminine when done right!

3) Get yourself a Garter Tattoo...Around one or both thighs and pink, lacy and pretty!

I have two that are most incriminating...Property of XXXX (My wifes) name on my pubics and Forever XXXX (My wifes name).

You don't need to know my wifes name.

Good luck...would love to see some pics. FYI the only way for close to permanent chastity is with a piercing and a STAINLESS STEEL device and some Plastic Steel body putty. When I see those pics, I will believe the permanent chastity...everything else is just PLAY! Which is fun too!

Regards,

Chastized!