getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Your favourite toy? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=174252)

UKMale25 04-03-2014 12:37 AM

Your favourite toy?

What is your favourite toy?
Describe it?
Why is it your favourite?

Little Sub 04-03-2014 01:08 AM

What is your favourite toy? My new butt plug.

Describe it? Orange, Glow-In-The-Dark, Vibrating, 5" long, 2.5" at widest point.

Why is it your favourite? Partly because I just got it, mostly because it vibrates! Also because I can use it around people, outside etc. and no one knows, so I get pleasure and added naughtyness knowing I'm doing something naughty right next to someone or in public.

MountainLion 04-03-2014 04:18 AM

[What's your favourite toy?]
-- Sexual toy, I assume? For me it's the ''RealTouch''.

[Describe it?]
-- It's an automatic, belt driven, fleshlight that connects to your computer and synchronizes its movement/speed/intensity to erotic videos/applications. It has a lubrication reservoir that'll lubricate the belts when needed. It can also be used with live people that control it from a distance, but only through the creators own site.

But my favourite application for it is user generated content. They've created a lot of teasing challenges that are designed to make you suffer and lose the game. By hand I can go for hours - with this thing I won't last five minutes if the video/application is particularly evil. It's exciting beyond anything I've experienced from a toy.

[Why is it your favourite?]
-- Because it's a marvellous bit of erotic kit, and takes away control from the act of masturbation. If the cleanup wasn't such a pain - I'd use it all the time. It's been since been discontinued, though. Licenses for the various hardware components just ran out. It's a really shame.

Slenderman - Doctor 04-13-2014 02:39 PM

I think I'd have to say my favourite toys are butt plugs - bonus points if they vibrate.

loveless_01 04-25-2014 08:48 PM

What is your favourite toy?
A dildo
Describe it?
Its blue silicon that curves slightly with some ridges on the tip. Has a nice place to hold it between my fingers about 6" long and 1.5" diameter.
Why is it your favourite?
Even though it's a tad too big, it feels so good and turns me on so much its hard not to cum instantly.

AmandaPanda 04-28-2014 04:34 AM

I don't have a favourite toy as such but one of the first things I used to play with myself was a carrot and now I still get sexy kinda tingles when I see one. lol

I want to be milked 04-28-2014 04:42 AM

My black butt plug

Its 3 in tall and 1 in wide with a suction cup bottom

Its my first toy, I want to wear it out to college but I'm not use to it tht much yet

shygirl1 04-28-2014 04:44 AM

My favorite toy would be a butt plug.
It was also the first experience i got, when i found my mothers plug and tried to insert it.

Shibari 04-28-2014 07:55 AM

Hitachi Magic Wand, no description needed ;) Because it can make me cum none stop! love it