getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Silly’s birthday and Christmas shopping tasks (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=329278)

Silly bitch 12-13-2017 04:44 PM

Silly’s birthday and Christmas shopping tasks

Hello my birthday is coming up and I was hoping you fine people could give me some tasks and challenges I’m also look for Christmas shopping tasks so anything you’ve got would be appreciated I’ve broke up form work so as soon as you post some I’ll start thanks

Ps I don’t want to bore you all but I have been threw the worst two months of my life and things have only just started to perk up so if you have any silly and embarrassing challenges or tasks please post them thanks in advance sb

Silly bitch 12-14-2017 02:36 AM

I’m free all day today so if anybody’s got anything please post it

Azure350 12-14-2017 05:19 AM

You cannot wear any underwear when shopping, no bra or knickers. If you are feeling brave wear a short skirt

Silly bitch 12-14-2017 05:39 AM

Thank you I’m not sure about the skirt it’s freezing here lol

Please keep them coming people

NaughtyDaddy 12-14-2017 05:43 AM

Winter dare

You will be wearing a skirt along with warm leggings.
As said before: no panties.
Go to a mall using public transports and buy a pink pacifier. Suck on the pacifier on all the way back home and when sitting on any spot you find appropriate, pee your leggings.

Expecting a full report on this task;)

Silly bitch 12-14-2017 08:10 AM

Thank you I’ll do it tomorrow when I go shopping

Please keep them coming

Silly bitch 12-15-2017 06:53 AM

Hello all I’m doing basically three dares today I’ve got no underwear on I’m wearing a skirt and some leggings and also doing a dare I got threw pm I’m wearing a Santa hat and beard with a red sponge clown nose and on my way back I will be peeing myself if anybody has anything to add to this or any other dares please post

decadent 12-15-2017 07:48 AM

Anytime you have to pay for anything whilst you are out shopping, you are to check with that member of staff that 'Christmas is on the 25th this year'.

Guv'nor 12-15-2017 09:17 AM

For your birthday, you have to dress up as a big baby and act like one all day. Keep singing happy birthday to yourself in the silliest voice possible.

Any food you eat that day should also end up on your face and in your hair, and you should spill some of every drink down yourself (unless it is too hot)

Have fun and happy birthday :)

Silly bitch 12-15-2017 05:46 PM

Thank you all for posting but I need more (a lot more) please post any ideas you have

getdaring 12-15-2017 05:59 PM

When you go shopping I think you should go with your underwear in a wedgie. You should also try and make the wedgie fairly annoying so that you find it difficult to act normally and maybe you could also make it slightly obvious that you have a wedgie. Maybe wear some leggings or something.

And to add some more embarrassment to it, maybe you could have a rule where if anyone says anything to you either about you acting weird or says anything about the wedgie, then you have to tell them that you it's a dare and that you can't do anything about the wedgie.

Silly bitch 12-15-2017 06:05 PM

Thank you I’ll be going shopping again in the morning so I’ll do it then if you have anything more to add please do

Will90 12-16-2017 04:46 AM

Go shopping and bring the skimpiest thong and bra you own in your purse. Accidentally make your lingerie fall out at least five times during the shopping trip. Don't wear a bra or knickers. Enjoy :)

Guv'nor 12-16-2017 12:54 PM

As soon as possible, I would like you to go to your local DIY stores and find the sexiest assistant you can (male or female). Once you find them, make sure to ask for a golden shower as you need one really badly.

After that, do the same thing in a food store but make sure to say that you need strawberries and whipped cream. make sure you give them a cheeky wink when you ask for it.

Please report back how it went :)

wamasissyslut 12-16-2017 05:30 PM

Next time you go shopping put a chocolate bar down the back of your underwear. When it melts, stick your hand down there and eat some.