getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Non-Fiction] My masturbation diary (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=292255)

Unxy 02-14-2017 06:35 AM

My masturbation diary

Author's notes
Hello. This is Unxy. This non fiction story is actually a little diary/story where I write about my masturbation events. Since young, I have this tendency of wanting to tell people that I masturbated. I wanted the embarrassment and humiliation if they were to know about it. I drew little dots on my exchange diaries on the days I masturbated and exchange every week between with my friends. When I got older, I often my stories on toilet papers and left them in the cubicles. When I hear my classmates and friends talking about lewd toilet paper stories, I was very sexually excited. It continued on for a while until teachers stepped in to it. I missed the embarrassment and humiliation knowing that someone out there knows what a lewd girl I am. Thanks for reading!

- Unxy

14 February 2017
I masturbated this morning after realizing that no one was at home in the morning. I pulled my dress up and sat on the sofa with my legs spread. I closed my eyes and played with myself, circling my finger around my clit. Soft moans I let out until I feel the heat coming from my body. With my other hand, I pull my dress out and fondled my breasts, squeezing it and letting go. My fingers pressed harder against my clit as they move around. I moan louder. I paced myself and gradually gets faster. I wasn't getting anymore intense after few minutes of rubbing. I shifted myself. I laid down on the sofa with 1 leg over the back rest and the other on the floor. This time, I slid my fingers into my pussy. My eyes closed and I fantasize about my neighbor watching me through the door. I kept my fingers in my pussy, only rubbing on the front of my vaginal walls. I felt the intensity again, this time building up. I lifted my left leg up and locked it with my other hand while I kept at it. I hear the wet noises of my rubbing clearly and my body arches forward. Keeping at it, I let off a soundless moan and came hard. My body throbbed as my vagina oozes out clear fluids, tickling down my lips onto the sofa. My knees were shaking and I was sweating. I wiped my fingers on my body as I laid there for minutes.

Tiddlywink 02-14-2017 10:34 AM

Welcome to the site, Unxy. Love the story and the write-up. Looking forward to reading more of your adventures ;)

Unxy 02-16-2017 02:33 AM

Oh wow! 300 views! Thank you everyone!
Thank you Tiddlywink for making me feel even more conscious about it. :p

16 February 2017
I just masturbated again yesterday. It was around midnight. I believe most of my family are asleep since it's rather quiet outside my room. I stood on my bed and removed my panties and shorts. I must have been holding my urge for quite a while since my panties are slightly wet. I slid my pillow between my legs and ride on it slowly. Rocking it slowly, I closed my eyes and massaged my breast. Feeling hotter over time, I took off my tank and bra and continued riding the pillow. I slid my hand down to my vagina and slid my fingers in each time I rock forward. I moaned. I started riding faster and faster. Feeling very horny tonight, I stopped when I was close to orgasm. My clit was sensitive and my thighs were rather wet. Wanting a little risk, I switched the lights on. Everything started to feel a little surreal as I watch myself stark naked in the mirror. Moving back to my bed, I turned sideways with my back facing the door in fetus position. Placing my elbow over my hips, I squeezed my pussy and clit with my thumb. I moaned. I continued with increased pressure each time. As I get faster and harder, I wasn't able to maintain in fetus position. I shifted and spread myself with my legs bend. I rubbed myself harder and faster on my clit. I closed my eyes. In no time, I came and my body throbbed uncontrollably. I kept my hand on my pussy and I intuitively return to the fetus position I was in earlier on. I left my hands untouched as I rest on my bed.