getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Wake up horniness? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=308076)

Jaro 05-30-2017 08:14 PM

Wake up horniness?

How often are you horny when you wake up in the morning?
Guys, how often do you wake up with a hard-on? And how hard is it?
Do you stroke/rub/masturbate when you wake up? How often?

FoxyFluff 05-31-2017 06:13 AM

It really depends.. Sometimes never, sometimes a lot. What'll typically happen is I'll get a naughty dream, and wake up hard but not quite horny.. If anything brushes against it however, I'll grind it and end up becoming incredibly horny.

At this point I can't resist touching it..

Jaro 06-03-2017 10:38 PM

I am usually pretty horny in the morning. And usually hard too, but the level of hardness does vary greatly.
I usually stroke and I sometimes edge.

Doux et vivant 06-04-2017 05:54 AM

I am just gonna mention that girls wake up crazy horny and wanting the naughty too. And if they dont, they should. Silly girls.

tcitycity 06-04-2017 06:20 AM

It varies

As i get older... i wake up more often hard.. usually per need to take a piss.
But also its often the case that im hard because my wife & etc are playing with me. I have actually been woken up in the middle of orgasm.
rare, usualy Im awake before it happens but the wife is a very good massage expert..

LaurasStar 06-04-2017 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doux et vivant (Post 2817315)
I am just gonna mention that girls wake up crazy horny and wanting the naughty too. And if they dont, they should. Silly girls.

Though sometimes, there are other people to blame for that :D

Doux et vivant 06-04-2017 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurasStar (Post 2817387)
Though sometimes, there are other people to blame for that :D

Honestly it's always someone else's fault these days

Zephyer1988 06-04-2017 03:16 PM

Most morning I wake up horny, I have to just rub until I cum otherwise i am so horny all day.

StarlaSlut 06-04-2017 10:46 PM

ive woken up horny before...once or twice ive woken up to an orgasm and im not sure how. couldnt remember my dream either

rhode64 06-05-2017 03:04 AM

me

I used to wake up with a hard on every morning but after being in a coma and having heart failure not once and even pleasuring myself or my wife doing it for me only once I got a rise , but it went soft with in minutes because I now suffer permanent lower blood pressure and my heart beats a lot slower .

tcitycity 09-19-2017 03:27 AM

recent months.

Ive been waking up.. super hard last few months. sufficent that I thought something was wrong.. but it turns out that my girls (wife, sisnlaw or neice who live with us) have been giving me bj's and a few times fucking..

Defintely enjoyable, though there were a few times where it was also a need to pee. There was a couple of times where I ended up peeing on one or other.
When its wake up sex, ive not always known which girl it was.
Sometimes i can tell.. but not as good as I used to be on that.

juanita_m 09-19-2017 05:37 PM

Most days, I'm horny when I wake up - I'd say 80% of the time. Even if I've had an orgasm the previous night. It's hard to explain why! (Though it's probably got something to do with how much of a slut I am :p)

foxknot69 09-19-2017 05:39 PM

I think I'm almost always horny in the morning. Pretty sure that 9 times out of 10, I've got morning wood, but sadly most times I don't have the time to really take care of it :p

Krakin 09-20-2017 04:15 PM

How often are you horny when you wake up in the morning?At this moment it is every now and then, when I had a Dom that was denying me... every morning I would wake up horny as all get out.
Guys, how often do you wake up with a hard-on? And how hard is it?Rarely do I wake up with one, when it does... it is like a brick
Do you stroke/rub/masturbate when you wake up? How often?When I am horny, yes I do. This obviously did not include when I was denied :eek:

-Alexis

pantyfooddares 11-18-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2811605)
How often are you horny when you wake up in the morning?
Every morning, I listen to hypnosis at night...

Guys, how often do you wake up with a hard-on? And how hard is it?
At least 4/7 days, its hard enough to wake me up, the other 3 days its kind of flcid

Do you stroke/rub/masturbate when you wake up? How often?

I rub a little, then I stroke, note often then not it leads to full blown masturbation
Some days I try more to edge, others I just want that feeling. Of cumming