getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ever stolen a streaker or skinny dippers clothing? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=248168)

Lovestorun 01-15-2016 09:41 AM

Ever stolen a streaker or skinny dippers clothing?

We have all heard stories I am sure and some of us (me included xD) may have been the victims of such a thing lol Or made the culprit! Which were you? And what happened?

Corwin13 01-15-2016 09:52 AM

I was with a few female friends once and we were doing dares in one of their hot tubs... i got dared to take of my clothes in the hot tub (im not too shy and it was underwater so it was fine) after a while we all decided it was time to go back inside ... i said id go last... ( i decided i didnt want them to see me standing completely nude) whilst they were getting out one of them (too this day i dont know who) decided to take my clothes indoors...they locked the back sliding door so i couldnt get in ( they thought it was funny, me... not so much)... after a while i realised they werent gunna give em back... so i undid the fence to the back garden and went round through the front door... luckily no one else saw me and when i got back in they finally gave me back my clothes. To this day we still have a laugh about it...

andrew_b 01-17-2016 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corwin13 (Post 2058140)
I was with a few female friends once and we were doing dares in one of their hot tubs... i got dared to take of my clothes in the hot tub (im not too shy and it was underwater so it was fine) after a while we all decided it was time to go back inside ... i said id go last... ( i decided i didnt want them to see me standing completely nude) whilst they were getting out one of them (too this day i dont know who) decided to take my clothes indoors...they locked the back sliding door so i couldnt get in ( they thought it was funny, me... not so much)... after a while i realised they werent gunna give em back... so i undid the fence to the back garden and went round through the front door... luckily no one else saw me and when i got back in they finally gave me back my clothes. To this day we still have a laugh about it...

Just be glad they let you back in the house lol

Aquilla 01-18-2016 06:34 AM

I decided to go skinny dipping one time. I live across from a park and there is a lake there so late at night i went over in only a towel and left the towel on a tree as i swam. I was in there for at least 30 minutes before i decided to leave. So i return to where i left my towel and it was gone, not sure if someone saw me and took it or i put it somewhere else but luckily i left my keys at home

BIGTENCountry12 01-18-2016 01:57 PM

Steaker and dippers

I've been known to move their clothes until I was taught my lesson. Everyone was talking about going skinny dipping at the pond.I ended up being the only one. To get my clothes back I was blindfolded and led off and told I had to wait 10 minutes. In the position they put me in before I could move. I waited and then went to move and realize they bound my hands. So there I stood on a box nude bound and blindfolded. That was only the beginning

andrew_b 01-19-2016 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGTENCountry12 (Post 2063107)
I've been known to move their clothes until I was taught my lesson. Everyone was talking about going skinny dipping at the pond.I ended up being the only one. To get my clothes back I was blindfolded and led off and told I had to wait 10 minutes. In the position they put me in before I could move. I waited and then went to move and realize they bound my hands. So there I stood on a box nude bound and blindfolded. That was only the beginning

Wow, need to hear more about this

rhode64 01-19-2016 12:45 PM

my story

Something similar happened to me and some mates many years ago .
I was a teenager and had gone fishing with some mates for the weekend without our girlfriends . As there were just us we had a caravan to sleep in and we stripped off got our rods etc and went fishing and swimming in the lake . Our girlfriends decided to surprise us and arrived at the caravan while we were swimming . They realised we were all naked and refused to get us towels or anything else to cover up and stood between us and the caravan refusing to move until we came out . In the end we decided just to man up and got out the water much to the enjoyment of our girlfriends and in the end we decided to just stay naked as they had seen us so really no point in covering up and it led to a very enjoyable weekend and not alot of fishing got done .