getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Did you win or lose the first time you played strip poker? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=321060)

StripPokerMistress 09-03-2017 05:14 PM

Did you win or lose the first time you played strip poker?

Because my brothers taught me well, I didn't loose until after about a dozen games. I didn't win all of them, but I managed to keep my modesty, at least for a while.

Anyone else? What happened your first time playing?

foxknot69 09-03-2017 05:16 PM

I've sadly never played strip poker, but with the right friends I hope I wouldn't win too often ;)

derrammler 09-03-2017 05:30 PM

My first time I was naked right away. I suck at poker so I shouldn't have played anyway lol

Hallamark 09-03-2017 05:57 PM

Did not lose but was awfully close! Out of five of us I was the first person to be down to one article of clothing so I was sitting there trying to hide my excitement while most other players still had most of their clothing. Luckily I went on a winning streak after that. There was one girl who was a little shy and hesitant to play but since we agreed that there would only be one loser she took that chance and agreed to play. We felt that it would be more humiliating for the loser if there was only one. Well she lost. All it took was a couple of bad poker moves that could have been prevented but I was looking at her and knew she could not focus on the cards sitting there in her bra and panties. She stood up and slid them off and the rest of us were nice to her about it.

StripPokerMistress 09-03-2017 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hallamark (Post 2944341)
Did not lose but was awfully close! Out of five of us I was the first person to be down to one article of clothing so I was sitting there trying to hide my excitement while most other players still had most of their clothing. Luckily I went on a winning streak after that. There was one girl who was a little shy and hesitant to play but since we agreed that there would only be one loser she took that chance and agreed to play. We felt that it would be more humiliating for the loser if there was only one. Well she lost. All it took was a couple of bad poker moves that could have been prevented but I was looking at her and knew she could not focus on the cards sitting there in her bra and panties. She stood up and slid them off and the rest of us were nice to her about it.

I hope she got a chance to see you the next game.

rhode64 09-04-2017 02:20 AM

me

[QUOTE=StripPokerMistress;2944310]Because my brothers taught me well, I didn't loose until after about a dozen games. I didn't win all of them, but I managed to keep my modesty, at least for a while.

The first time I played I lost mainly because I had never played before against people who were good at cards and I think there was cheating going on as I landed up totally naked doing forfeits before anyone else had lost clothing .

Veissed 09-04-2017 03:24 AM

I've only played once. I was doing well at the start, managed to not lose any clothing for the first maybe 5 hands but soon after that my luck left me and I lost all my clothes soon after.

Dman1212 09-04-2017 06:45 AM

I have never played strip but I feel like I would do pretty good. I'm fairly decent at poker!!

Underpants 09-04-2017 07:55 AM

I can't play poker, but I have played strip snap with a work colleague.

I lost :cool:

I wonder how that happened :fortuneteller:

AmethystJasmine 09-04-2017 12:38 PM

I have played a couple of times, but the first time I lost horribly, it was a 5 person game and I suck at poker in general but you know how peer pressure works lol Anyway I wasn't the first one naked but still one of the losers of the night

StripPokerMistress 09-04-2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmethystJasmine (Post 2945575)
I have played a couple of times, but the first time I lost horribly, it was a 5 person game and I suck at poker in general but you know how peer pressure works lol Anyway I wasn't the first one naked but still one of the losers of the night

Peer pressure does make us more daring at times. :eek:

StripPokerMistress 09-04-2017 02:28 PM

[QUOTE=rhode64;2944752]
Quote:

Originally Posted by StripPokerMistress (Post 2944310)
Because my brothers taught me well, I didn't loose until after about a dozen games. I didn't win all of them, but I managed to keep my modesty, at least for a while.

The first time I played I lost mainly because I had never played before against people who were good at cards and I think there was cheating going on as I landed up totally naked doing forfeits before anyone else had lost clothing .

What sort of forfeits?

AmethystJasmine 09-04-2017 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StripPokerMistress (Post 2945828)
Peer pressure does make us more daring at times. :eek:

Very true, you're more willing to play games where you may very well end up completely naked and on display and vulnerable in front of strangers or friends

LongKnight 09-04-2017 03:09 PM

Hi,

I haven't thought about my first strip poker game for a long while.

It was at a friends house. There was three of us. Me, the girl whose house it was and my buddy.

My buddy fell asleep and it was just two of us. I suggested it as a bit of a joke to wind her up. The joke was on me when she accepted.

I won and she got shy and stopped undressing. So, I encouraged her a little and well we both ended up naked and well I think you can guess the rest.

I've played many other times one on one. Never in a group situation but still hoping that one day I can.

LK

atownesq 09-04-2017 03:15 PM

I won. I've only played a few times, back in college. While I sort of like the idea of losing; I'm also pretty good at poker and am highly competitive. I wish I had an opportunity to play more now.