getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Calling All subs! Join the Ultimate Submission Punishment ! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425666)

shruti_mallick 06-13-2023 01:27 AM

Calling All subs! Join the Ultimate Submission Punishment !

Hello fellow submissives!

Are you ready for the ultimate test of submission and obedience? Look no further, because I'm thrilled to announce the "Ultimate Submissive Challenge" right here on GetDare! This game is designed to push your limits, explore your submissive side, and connect with other like-minded individuals.

Here's how it works:

1. Duration: The game will run for 4weeks, allowing us to dive deep into various challenges and tasks.

2. Participation: We're seeking enthusiastic and dedicated submissives who are eager to explore their boundaries. All genders and experience levels are welcome.

3. Challenges: Each day, a set of unique challenges/task/punishment will be posted in the thread. These challenges will cover a range of activities, including obedience tasks, role-playing scenarios, and more. Be prepared to step out of your comfort zone and embrace your submissive nature!

4. Reporting: Participants will be required to submit pics/videos to me personally kik.. Share your triumphs, struggles, and any lessons you've learned along the way.

5. Respect and Consent: While this is a game that involves submission, it's crucial to prioritize consent and respect at all times. Participants should communicate openly and honestly, setting clear boundaries and respecting the boundaries of others. Remember, the goal is to have a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

If you're interested in joining the "Ultimate Submissive Challenge," simply reply to this thread expressing your interest. Feel free to introduce yourself and message me on “I want to be participant of Ultimate Submissive Challenge” & introduce yourself.

My kik id: talkative_girl02

Task/challenge/punishment will based upon on below kinks:
1. body writing
2. spanking
3. Humiliation
4. Orgasm Control
5. Nipple play
6. CBT for boys

Let's come together as a community of submissives and embark on this exciting journey of self-discovery and exploration. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm looking forward to hearing from all the eager submissives ready to take on the challenge!

Thank you for reading.

Best regards,
Miss Shruti

Foxskelis 06-13-2023 01:53 AM

Ooh that sounds super fun, I’d love to join in.

shruti_mallick 06-13-2023 02:02 AM

reply me on kik

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxskelis (Post 5125954)
Ooh that sounds super fun, I’d love to join in.

you can join the game by messaging me in kik

Foxskelis 06-13-2023 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shruti_mallick (Post 5125972)
you can join the game by messaging me in kik

Alright I’ve messaged.

Wetkev 06-13-2023 02:27 AM

Ooo this does sound fun

Stephsub 06-19-2023 07:42 PM

Sounds fun I'm in

kalnanmagne 08-14-2023 06:14 AM

i would like to join this!

micropimmelchen 08-14-2023 06:40 AM

why not i am in... kik me

i am a married fag from germany lets see what i get...

Drockett 08-14-2023 07:01 AM

“I want to be participant of Ultimate Submissive Challenge"

Zoey1996 08-14-2023 11:02 AM

Would love to join kik is subzoeyxx

RandomX 12-25-2023 12:52 AM

I would love to be part of this challenge... will msg you in kik.

Rd2506 02-13-2024 11:58 AM

Is this game on??????.

YourPersonalSlav 02-13-2024 12:18 PM

I would love to be part of this, if this thread still active, I would like to join

SluttyDanni 02-13-2024 02:12 PM

I’m interested. If anyone makes a new Kik group for this add me. Kik: dannislxt

shruti_mallick 03-09-2024 01:56 PM

looking for sub to organise the game again

Hi all,

I am again looking for subs (any gender) , to organise this game again.
Interested people can dm on kik again.

Thanks.