getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Butterfly & Asslvr's Rule Society (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=330358)

Butterfly 12-26-2017 09:22 PM

Butterfly & Asslvr's Rule Society

Asslvr and I wanted to start this thread for members who currently do not have a play partner but who would like to follow some rules and have help enforcing them.

THREAD STATUS: OPEN

Please note that this relationship is nothing more than us helping to enforce your rules. We are not your Master/Mistress. We will not be giving out tasks or conducting playtime.

How this will work:

*We will accept up to 5 people at a time. I will update the status in this post. If it is marked open, we will be accepting applicants. When we are full, I will mark the thread as closed, however, you may post and join our wait list.
*Once you post on this thread to show that you are interested, you will need to send me a pm with the following information:
  • Likes/Dislikes/Limits
  • What type of rules you are interested in
  • You kik username**
  • How long you would like to have your rules enforced
*Once we accept you, we will work together on creating a list of up to 5 rules for you to follow for at least one week.
*Each day, you will report to us on your rules.
*If you disobey your rules, you will be punished. Punishments will need to be proven. Proof type can be discussed.
*If you disobey or break your rules more than 3 times, you may be released.
*WE ARE NOT RUNNING THIS READ TO HAND OUT PUNISHMENTS. Please reply only if you want rules to be enforced, not if the sole purpose is to be to be punished.

**Kik is not required, and we may not add you to kik right away. However, we have considered the idea of creating a kik group for the 5 people who we are working with**

GRADUATED USERS
*These users completed their rules successfully and did a great job. We are so proud and would be happy to have them join our Rule Society again in the future*
Orihimefanboy
Kittenlicks
Gingerminger83
Dman1212
Subscoot
Seaflower
dpassengersw

BANNED USERS
*These users are banned from the thread because they quit without explanation, disappeared or were punished three times. In short, they wasted our time and we will not be welcoming them back*
JNoller
NoLimitz
PlagueBringer
Seasalt117

OriTheOwl 12-26-2017 09:28 PM

I am interested sending pm

PlagueBringer 12-26-2017 09:37 PM

I am very interested! Thank you for the opportunity! Sending my PM now.

Red 12-26-2017 10:44 PM

I will be messaging you when the time is right

NoLimitz 12-27-2017 04:09 AM

Wow this sounds like an amazing opportunity, I'd be honoured if you considered me. Thank you!

seasalt117 12-27-2017 04:56 AM

I'm interested, will be sending you a PM!

Gingerminger83 12-27-2017 07:15 AM

This sounds like an amazing opp. Can I just ask about people in relationships. I'm in a vanilla one but would like some rules etc to work around this. Would that be possible?

Butterfly 12-27-2017 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gingerminger83 (Post 3089931)
This sounds like an amazing opp. Can I just ask about people in relationships. I'm in a vanilla one but would like some rules etc to work around this. Would that be possible?

Yes. That would be ok with us. This is not anything more than us helping to enforce rules and we can work together to make rules that will not interfere with your relationship.

SleepingOnAMoon 12-27-2017 09:04 AM

I’m interested! I will send a pm. Thanks!

Gingerminger83 12-27-2017 09:35 AM

Thanks for clarifying. I have sent you a pm.

Butterfly 12-27-2017 09:43 AM

Asslvr and I have set up rules for the first 2 people. We will be accepting 3 more and will be contacting you in the order in which you have posted, as long as I have received a pm from you.

However, we will be out most of the day today so we may not contact you until later tonight. Please be patient with us.

Gingerminger83 12-27-2017 05:48 PM

Hi Butterfly!

I don't mean to be a bother, but could you just update the thread on when those 5 lucky people have been chosen? I suspect I was just too late, but if you can let us know when all 5 have been contacted at least id know for sure. Hope I'm not being too cheeky with this request.

Ginger

Dman1212 12-27-2017 05:56 PM

Hey this is something new, should be very interesting. I would like to apply or add me to the waiting list, which ever works.

Butterfly 12-27-2017 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gingerminger83 (Post 3090738)
Hi Butterfly!

I don't mean to be a bother, but could you just update the thread on when those 5 lucky people have been chosen? I suspect I was just too late, but if you can let us know when all 5 have been contacted at least id know for sure. Hope I'm not being too cheeky with this request.

Ginger

I absolutely will. We still have only confirmed two people at this time. We are just on a date night right now but we will be contacting the rest of the applicants tonight and tomorrow morning to let them know either way.

Gingerminger83 12-27-2017 06:23 PM

Oh cool. I hope I'm still in with a chance.

Enjoy date night!