getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   punish this young pussy and belly (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=417528)

PainFatty 08-29-2022 11:28 PM

punish this young pussy and belly

master says this useless bitch needs to have its belly severely punished because it is hiding the useless cunt's pussy making it harder for master to fuck worthless cunt. Then worthless cunt's pussy needs to be punished for getting wet too easily.

get creative and make the worthless cunt's belly and pussy be in constant pain for the next 12 hours

the bitch's pussy deserves no stim and must always be fucked dry

punishment must be self administered. only limits allowed to worthless cunt are public, fam, illegal, permanent

--
Limits: (non-hidden) public, severe pain, permanent, animal, family, pictures, scat
Dislikes: Ice, bladder control, moderate pain, gut punch, food control, tit or pussy punishments, degrading body writing, cornertime
Likes: Mild pain, small pussy and anal insertions, affirmations, sleep deprivation, light to medium thigh punishments

SerBlack 08-29-2022 11:31 PM

Put your likes, dislikes, and limits in your signature so they are always there when you post.

PainFatty 08-29-2022 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerBlack (Post 4858227)
Put your likes, dislikes, and limits in your signature so they are always there when you post.

added it so it should be there from now on, sorry

SerBlack 08-29-2022 11:37 PM

Might as well start as the last thread. I'm sure you're still sore from yesterday. 98 spanks to tits, ass, belly fat, and pussy. With the hairbrush bristle side.

Hvalen 08-29-2022 11:37 PM

Go outside and find som needles..

Get a lot a put the under you clothes and into your panties..

Go home and strip naked.. Get all the needles and start spanking your belly and pussy..

PainFatty 08-29-2022 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerBlack (Post 4858230)
Might as well start as the last thread. I'm sure you're still sore from yesterday. 98 spanks to tits, ass, belly fat, and pussy. With the hairbrush bristle side.

getting on that right away sir

PainFatty 08-29-2022 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hvalen (Post 4858231)

Go home and strip naked.. Get all the needles and start spanking your belly and pussy..

will do this right after the previous dare sir

PainFatty 08-29-2022 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hvalen (Post 4858231)

Sir I looked around and couldn't find any needles. I live in a city so we don't have too many trees. Is there a replacement punishment this bitch can do instead? The bitch is very sorry.

PainFatty 08-30-2022 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerBlack (Post 4858230)

The fattie completed this dare. It was sore from yesterday so everything hurt more. Thankfully there were no clamps this time. the worthless bitch was made to look at all the red spots on its body in the mirror. It also had a tough time presenting its pussy today so its legs had to be tied up so the pussy could be properly punished. Now it really hurts. Sorry it took so long, worthless cunt got distracted and started listening to music. Master hopes the fattie will get punished for this but lazy cunt hopes the opposite.

hawkmaster2u 08-30-2022 03:52 AM

You want more punishment I will be happy to help you.

Put the binder clips on your tits.
Spank your clit with your belt using the buckle as the end hitting 25 times.
Spank your pussy with the bristle side of your hair brush 25 times.
After that use your belt to strike your tits to knock off the clips using the buckle end to hit them.

Chephren 08-30-2022 04:02 AM

spank your belly 50 times!

PainFatty 08-30-2022 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkmaster2u (Post 4858357)
You want more punishment I will be happy to help you.

Put the binder clips on your tits.
Spank your clit with your belt using the buckle as the end hitting 25 times.
Spank your pussy with the bristle side of your hair brush 25 times.
After that use your belt to strike your tits to knock off the clips using the buckle end to hit them.

piggie just completed this task and is in a lot of pain. the buckle end of the belt really hurt fat piggie its pussy is so sore and the buckle caused to nearly bleed in some places and the brush scratched and bruised it so much which made piggie scream and hence earned it some tummy punches. the binder clips on piggies tits hurt so much and hitting them off took multiple tries . the flicks from failed hits each brought fresh tears to piggies eyes as it deserved, and the binder clips cut piggies nipples from the edges of the clips when they were removed. piggie is very very sorry and thanks u for punishing it

PainFatty 08-30-2022 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chephren (Post 4858369)
spank your belly 50 times!

i did this with a breadboard paddle and my tummy is all red and jiggled each time and now it hurts to bend my tummy. master says smaller belly means less jiggling means less pussy covering means less tummy to beat and hence less pain. hence until this piggy has abs this punishment will be repeated twice daily for piggy maintenance. thank you for punishing piggy.

HornyTraveler 08-31-2022 08:34 PM

Lay down and put weights on your belly till it hurts then slowly masturbate to orgasm

PainFatty 08-31-2022 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HornyTraveler (Post 4859946)
Lay down and put weights on your belly till it hurts then slowly masturbate to orgasm

worthless piggie just completed this punishment. its belly felt like it was being crushed which made it hard to orgasm. after trying for almost 30 minutes piggie was finally able to orgasm. thank you for punishing piggy