getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   World altering 'Would you rather' (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=380079)

Kah 02-02-2020 08:59 AM

World altering 'Would you rather'

Imagine this, you are presented with the chance to make permanent changes to the world. The power you are given is universally accepted by everyone and treated as Law, however, everyone remembers that it never used to work like this before and act as they would should your choices actually be mad law worldwide. Knowing that everyone will be acting as though these new laws will be thrust upon them overnight, will that affect your decision?

1. Everyone HAS to be naked when on an airplane weather on the ground or in the air, or, Everyone HAS to be naked when on a boat weather docked or at sea.

2. Waiters and waitresses must work completely bottomless and the customers are not allowed to touch them, or, waiters and waitresses must work completely topless and the customers are allowed to touch them.

3. When on a train, if you do not have a ticket, the conductor is allowed to strip you and keep your clothes, or, when on a train, if you do not have a ticket, you are stripped while on the train but are allowed your clothes back and get drawn on in permanent marker by the conductor labelling you as a thief.

4. If you do not pay your rent the landlord will take all of your belongings off of you, including clothes, until you pay your rent in triple. Or. If you do not pay your rent you are now employed by the landlord as a cleaner, he can make you wear whatever he wants and clean wherever he wants, you are free after you have paid the rent back in triple

5. The police are allowed to randomly strip search anyone they want in the streets, or, you can evade getting arrested by the police for petty crimes (graffiti, petty theft, speeding) by giving them all of your clothes you are wear and what is in your car.

Looking forward to reading your answers

<3 Kah

LPV 02-02-2020 10:55 AM

Nice thread. Kind of looks like you would have the world turning into a nudist colony. This is well written, and you have put a lot of thought into it. Good job!

Kah 02-02-2020 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LPV (Post 3907324)
Nice thread. Kind of looks like you would have the world turning into a nudist colony. This is well written, and you have put a lot of thought into it. Good job!

I was trying to think of way that would humiliate the most people. But my brain just kinda stopped at "make them naked"

<3 Kah

LPV 02-02-2020 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kah (Post 3907343)
I was trying to think of way that would humiliate the most people. But my brain just kinda stopped at "make them naked"

<3 Kah

lol. Wonder what made you think of that?

Hexamin 02-02-2020 12:18 PM

I'm way too much of an Anarchist to not immediately flinch and think "Give landlords and cops WHAT rights? Aaaalright, off to build bombs and guns for the violent uprising" XD

Which is inappropriate considering what the actual reason/idea for those "laws" is, but anyways my reaction is the same.

YoungFella 02-02-2020 01:54 PM

1. Everyone HAS to be naked when on an airplane weather on the ground or in the air, or, Everyone HAS to be naked when on a boat weather docked or at sea.

2. Waiters and waitresses must work completely bottomless and the customers are not allowed to touch them, or, waiters and waitresses must work completely topless and the customers are allowed to touch them.

3. When on a train, if you do not have a ticket, the conductor is allowed to strip you and keep your clothes, or, when on a train, if you do not have a ticket, you are stripped while on the train but are allowed your clothes back and get drawn on in permanent marker by the conductor labelling you as a thief. —— This one should actually be the law!

4. If you do not pay your rent the landlord will take all of your belongings off of you, including clothes, until you pay your rent in triple. Or. If you do not pay your rent you are now employed by the landlord as a cleaner, he can make you wear whatever he wants and clean wherever he wants, you are free after you have paid the rent back in triple

5. The police are allowed to randomly strip search anyone they want in the streets, or, you can evade getting arrested by the police for petty crimes (graffiti, petty theft, speeding) by giving them all of your clothes you are wear and what is in your car.

Closet Crossdresser 02-02-2020 02:41 PM

Spoiler:
Imagine this, you are presented with the chance to make permanent changes to the world. The power you are given is universally accepted by everyone and treated as Law, however, everyone remembers that it never used to work like this before and act as they would should your choices actually be mad law worldwide. Knowing that everyone will be acting as though these new laws will be thrust upon them overnight, will that affect your decision?

I'll post some of my rationale, as well!

I think I'd choose boat, as it'd be less inconvenient! Plus, who wants tan lines??

I'd say bottomless, because people shouldn't have to be touched if they don't want to be!

3. When on a train, if you do not have a ticket, the conductor is allowed to strip you and keep your clothes, or, when on a train, if you do not have a ticket, you are stripped while on the train but are allowed your clothes back and get drawn on in permanent marker by the conductor labelling you as a thief.
I'd say the second one, it's a way to publicly shame someone into not doing it again!

Employed by landlord! It would potentially end the cycle.

I'd say the latter, leaving it as a choice by the person, keeping power in the people's hands.

levu 02-02-2020 03:38 PM

Jaro 02-07-2020 11:33 PM

Quote:

I would like to answer your questions, but I don't understand what you are saying here. Can you please explain in another way?

sissyAmie1337 02-10-2020 11:49 AM

Hertog 02-10-2020 12:01 PM

1. Everyone HAS to be naked when on an airplane weather on the ground or in the air

2. Waiters and waitresses must work completely bottomless and the customers are not allowed to touch them,

3. When on a train, if you do not have a ticket, the conductor is allowed to strip you and keep your clothes

4. If you do not pay your rent the landlord will take all of your belongings off of you, including clothes, until you pay your rent in triple.

5. The police are allowed to randomly strip search anyone they want in the streets

rhode64 02-11-2020 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kah (Post 3907255)

Looking forward to reading your answers

<3 Kah

I think these are great ideas and would love to see them implemented . I have one more idea .
Find a large island and build a really large impenetrable wall round it and drop the worlds criminals on to it naked and let them survive as best they can . Clearing the world of criminals .

2shy 02-11-2020 05:53 AM

These are really creative and original.

I use planes more than boats so I would have to choose boats. While the idea of being naked with everyone else is a bit of a turn on, I'd be really embarrassed which would likely lead to getting aroused and then further embarrassment.

I guess bottomless. Don't like the idea of people be groped without their consent.

Both would be a great deterrent but I guess the second option would lead to sufficient humiliation.
Imagine having a ticket but losing it!

Second option. First one doesn't give people any option if they are out of work or fall on hard times. Second option means that they can pay their debt

The first option has put the idea of being randomly stripped by sexy female police in my mind... although I guess that'd my fantasy land rather then reality. The second one would be the sensible option to prevent police just stripping anyone they choose

2shy 02-11-2020 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kah (Post 3907343)

<3 Kah

I think that people having to be 100% truthful under certain circumstances would be the most humiliating. For example, if someone manages to sexually arouse you, even a little, they have the ability or legal right to ask you when you last masturbated, or how many sexual partners you have had, or to describe your most secret fantasy.
Or maybe those questions should be allowed in job interviews. With a lie detector attached to you.

RainbowSky 02-26-2020 10:57 PM