getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What annoys the most on here? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=320045)

andrew_b 08-24-2017 12:02 PM

What annoys the most on here?

What things annoy you on getDare?

ToiletBoi 08-24-2017 12:03 PM

The people in threads that when they win they don't send dares.

andrew_b 08-24-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToiletBoi (Post 2931813)

I can certainly see how that would be annoying alright

ToiletBoi 08-24-2017 12:07 PM

Like it legit only takes like a minute or two to send a dare.

Gonzalez 08-24-2017 12:08 PM

When a "commutative hot potato..." thread gets a sentence like "Boomer decides" or "boomer sets additional tasks". I just think it makes the game go in a bad direction, as I am pretty sure 99% of boomers do not want to get involved in the game at all. It makes the games last too long, and hardly anybody would boom it. (And if they do probably skip all the boomer has to part anyway)

nimy 08-24-2017 12:18 PM

when people win dares but don't answer pm and don't send dares

Butterfly 08-24-2017 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToiletBoi (Post 2931819)
Like it legit only takes like a minute or two to send a dare.

Not if you want a quality, personalized, well thought out dare.

I am not justifying people not sending one at all, I am just saying that it does take time if you want something more than a generic dare.

Butterfly 08-24-2017 12:32 PM

People who put NO effort into writing a decent ad.

IceMaiden 08-24-2017 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterfly (Post 2931846)
Not if you want a quality, personalized, well thought out dare.

I am not justifying people not sending one at all, I am just saying that it does take time if you want something more than a generic dare.

I agree. I hate sending boring and/or generic ones. When I post threads offering dares each one I send takes me 10-20 minutes to create.

As for what annoys me most?

*People who don't accept no for an answer.
*People who try to steal you away from your sub/dom.
*People who tell you to not tell your sub/dom and play with them.
*Random spammy PM's of "be my mistress/be my slave." (Usually in terrible grammar.)
*People who don't follow rules/guidelines with things like PM dares, threads etc.
*People who apply to ads without even fully reading them and/or think they are the exception to a rule you place in ad. For example, ask for a female and a male applies. Or ask for 25+ and a 20 year old applies, etc.
*People who post terrible one liners for an ad. I understand not everyone is good at writing but come on. You get what you put in and that shows the effort you are putting in is...zero.
*People who think because they have seen your dom call you names or seen verbal name calling or similar in your likes they have the authority to call you those names too. They don't.

...Okay, clearly quite a lot annoys me :D

bamadude01 08-24-2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToiletBoi (Post 2931813)

or, the reverse, which I've had happen this week, when someone loses on a thread, or is boomed on a cumulative thread, and doesn't respond or even acknowledge when messaged about it.

frukostflingor 08-24-2017 01:30 PM

People that doesn't do their dares in person above thread.
People that dosen't write their sex in correct way/in a understandable way.

Jdelt 08-24-2017 01:48 PM

Ghosting. Argh! Ghosting. I hate it.

It isn't unique to getDare, and maybe I'm dating myself, but it is just so rude! If you've been having a conversation and your dog dies, you get sucked in a tornado to Oz, or you just get bored and want to stop, just say goodbye!

tallguy2241 08-24-2017 02:12 PM

People who do not read the first post carefully to find out how a game is played, and instead just make up whatever they want.

qmu 08-24-2017 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceMaiden (Post 2931853)
I agree. I hate sending boring and/or generic ones. When I post threads offering dares each one I send takes me 10-20 minutes to create.

Agreed, which comes to what annoys me the most, when you take 10-30 minutes going over a person's likes/dislikes/limits, previous posts, research stuff on the net to come up with a creative dare you hope the person will enjoy and do not get any acknowledgement it was even read, not even a "thank you".

Broffle 08-24-2017 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nimy (Post 2931829)
when people win dares but don't answer pm and don't send dares

This....or they do answer and add on skype then block you or just not answer hte skype messages....like, don't post on the dare site if you aren't going to do the dares.