getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Omegle (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=81933)

Mazi 07-15-2011 10:25 AM

Omegle

Last few days I had some fun on omegle and I was suprised how many girls are there and even more surprised that they were in 90% interested in watching me doing pain and humiliated things. I mean, ofcourse they was interested in me because I was different, and it was nice watching their faces, most of them were not really into bdsm I guess or they didnt even know what it is.

The question is: Were you ever on omegle? And for what reason?

If you never tried it, you can write your ideas about what are girls looking for there.

btw offtopic: Do you know any sites where you can show yourself in bdsm way and where are people interested in this theme? Like they will actually command you or so? Not really desperate but I found online exhibitionism quite enjoyable.

Ethan2cu 07-15-2011 10:46 AM

i have actually found many more men than women on there, and the women aren't very interested in seeing penises.

ttreasure 07-15-2011 03:25 PM

You can try a site called cyber sex chat (just google it), but there are way more men than women on there^^

mindphuk 07-16-2011 02:29 AM

How did you get the girls to watch you?
I mean, 90% of the girls there would swap you as soon as you do anything kink or naked. There are just too many men just hanging their things into the cam...

Mazi 07-16-2011 04:43 AM

Quote:

and the women aren't very interested in seeing penises.and the women aren't very interested in seeing penises.
well, have you ever tried not showing dick in first second when you meet some new stranger?

Quote:

How did you get the girls to watch you?
I mean, 90% of the girls there would swap you as soon as you do anything kink or naked. There are just too many men just hanging their things into the cam...
As I said, be original. I usually wear a girls underwear so every girl I meet will just burst in laughing for a while, thats also turn on for me. Or if they are not sure they will ask wheater Im m or f. Most of them will start to ask why Im wearing it and sometimes they will even ask to show them my penise. I usually ask them if they want to see more of how I punish or humiliate myself and as I said, about 90% of girls are interested.

Its really funny, for example yesterday I met some girls who begged me to not hurt myself, or later I met one who wants more and more, she even came up with ideas that I should punish my cock etc.

I guess that every 10th stranger I meet is a girl, well in most cases two or more girls.

I also tried chatroulette for a while yesterday. The amount of girls was pretty much same, but most of them is not interested in seeing kinky stuff at all.

thedaring1 07-16-2011 08:24 PM

I only go on with my friends, I dont really pay attention till they find a non-penis. Ive only chatted with girls, ive never done anything kinky or weird. I did sing Icky Thump by The White Stripes, I had a cold which made my voice even worse. People were skipping us faster than penises.

killerwang 08-12-2011 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazi (Post 496478)
well, have you ever tried not showing dick in first second when you meet some new stranger?

As I said, be original. I usually wear a girls underwear so every girl I meet will just burst in laughing for a while, thats also turn on for me. Or if they are not sure they will ask wheater Im m or f. Most of them will start to ask why Im wearing it and sometimes they will even ask to show them my penise. I usually ask them if they want to see more of how I punish or humiliate myself and as I said, about 90% of girls are interested.

Its really funny, for example yesterday I met some girls who begged me to not hurt myself, or later I met one who wants more and more, she even came up with ideas that I should punish my cock etc.

I guess that every 10th stranger I meet is a girl, well in most cases two or more girls.

I also tried chatroulette for a while yesterday. The amount of girls was pretty much same, but most of them is not interested in seeing kinky stuff at all.

He is so right. I tried this today. Had my chest shown on cam and then when i saw a girl quickly tilted cam down to the thong. They instantly laughed and about 75% of them stuck around and asked for more. Even had one girl make several requests. For example, stick finger up butt, hump pillow, do a dance.

iwearboxers 08-14-2011 02:07 PM

it annoys me that lots of people cover over their webcams to see you first...

Ethan2cu 08-14-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazi (Post 496478)

There is no way every 10th stranger is a girl. Unless you are counting those w/o cams, and then you can never really know. I would say it is more likely 1 in 30 is a girl.

sweetsong 08-14-2011 10:48 PM

I've been on Omegle. I just chat. Usually ends up nowhere. ;D

kbj221 08-14-2011 10:50 PM

The question is: Were you ever on omegle? And for what reason?
yes, to strip down to my undies and to be told what to do

Ohallo 08-15-2011 09:10 PM

In my experience, Omegle leads to an innumberable amount of phalluses, lol.

saturdayx 08-18-2011 03:40 AM

Yes I have, usually just to have some fun with some hot boys.

Radadar 08-18-2011 03:53 AM

There's a site called cam4 where people can actually give you money to do things to yourself for them to watch or you can do it for free and there are all kinds of people on there

BettyBoop 08-18-2011 05:26 AM

I've been on Omegle before just for laughs with my friends, if we see someone with his cock out we usually just disconnect as soon as possible.

unless they are hot, what?