getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What's Your First Action on getDare every day? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=328759)

Runesmith 12-06-2017 10:55 PM

What's Your First Action on getDare every day?

When you log in to getDare, what is the first thing you click on or the first thread you check? Do you go to a specific section on the forum? Do you check out your subscribed threads? Do you check out unread posts? Or check out the blogs?

My first action is to check the Ban List. I enjoy reading the mods' comments on the bans, especially those from RiskyFlame. It's a shame that such creativity is not widely visible.

alias 12-06-2017 11:50 PM

I look through the front page and see if any of the last threads posted in look appealing to me, if not I head to the lounge games or slave/master area depending on my mood

Nick wild 12-06-2017 11:51 PM

I check my subscribed threads and My pm’s

trin 12-07-2017 03:05 AM

I check the contacts popup, then usually check my subscribed threads.

Juliett 12-07-2017 04:59 AM

Whenever I log in, I always check private messages first to see if anyone with whom I chat with has sent me a message and then I go to Truths section in hopes of finding a thread which I find interesting. Sometimes I might read a particular thread before heading to Truths section, but that's not the case, usually.

submissive-ana 12-07-2017 06:02 AM

Usually straight on chat haha then check pms

Cstelle 12-07-2017 06:28 AM

1) I begin by checking for private messages.
2) Then I scan the Blogs section for interesting topics.
3) Then I check how many unread posts there are - and if there are too many, I mark as read less interesting forums. (Less interesting at the moment, ie. It varies with my mood.)
4) Then I go through Unread Posts.
5) Most days I also check Albums and the Ban List.

I use Subscribed Threads mainly as a bookmarks list.

nina@ 12-07-2017 07:16 AM

Firstly I see if there is any new interesting blog that I can read, If not then I see the latest posts and read if something catches my attention otherwise I move to the lounge games section and post in some threads. I also check the Ban list occasionally but it is generally my last action before logging out!

PrincessJessica 12-07-2017 07:42 AM

Checking private messages (if I've got a notification) and then browsing the unread posts to see if anything interesting's been going on.

kurious kat 12-07-2017 09:00 AM

First I go to Bets & Challenges to check on any threads I've volunteered for.

Next I usually check the Truth section for posts with titles that intrigue me or that have updated answers to interesting questions.

Finally, I browse other sections as the mood takes me, click on recent posts/blogs on the main page, or enter chat.

Jaro 12-07-2017 10:58 AM

I check my subscriptions.
Then I check the Truth section hoping there will something new and interesting to answer.
Finally I check the Blog section.

I used to do a lot more in the past like browse the TORD and Dares sections, but I hardly ever do that anymore.

SeaFlower 12-07-2017 11:39 AM

Browse/post loungegames and in parallel check notifications if any

alwaysbound 12-07-2017 04:20 PM

I usually go to the dare section to see if anything new and interesting was posted, but sometimes I'll start off by the AMAs to see people's replies

Butterfly 12-07-2017 10:01 PM

I always click on usercp first to see if I have any messages or any of my subscribed threads have any updates and then it is straight to the blog section.

After that I will check the unread posts and read through reported posts and approve photos that people have uploaded.

rhl 12-08-2017 12:52 AM

It is the spank dare and paying my loan off