getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Are you willing to answer? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=328002)

Rickvip 11-27-2017 12:19 AM

Are you willing to answer?

some darker truths for the adventurous, if you answer you must be completely honest and answer each question.

What is your darkest fantasy?

Who have you fantasized about that you shouldn’t have?

A turn on that you are reluctant to share with others?

Kinkiest sexual encounter?

Darkest kink?

Favorite dare that you have given or been given?

Have you ever controlled someone or been controlled online?

enjoy

Runesmith 12-03-2017 11:35 AM

Quote:

Bring an innocent, unsuspecting girl out on a date, tie her up, humiliate and degrade her in the most perverted ways, and break her in to a dirty sex slave, who is the complete opposite of who she used to be.

Quote:

Quite a lot. The most recent is the wife of a colleague of mine.

Quote:

Racy banter with sexual innuendo turns me on. However, it's not something you can mention to others without "breaking" it.

Quote:

A rape roleplay with a GetDare member about an year ago.

Quote:

Darkest kink?
Consensual non-consent

Quote:

I don't accept dares. And I don't give dares - I give tasks.

Quote:

Yes, I have controlled many subs online.

Bitchybuttslave 12-03-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickvip (Post 3053213)
some darker truths for the adventurous, if you answer you must be completely honest and answer each question.

What is your darkest fantasy? Meeting a group of girls in a bar/club, they keep buying me drink to get drunk and invite me back to their house for some fun. A quick game of truth or dare and I find myself dressed in a girly outfit. Then the girls tie me down put a chastity cage on me then start to strip, that where some of them have cocks. Big cocks. And the others go get their strap-ons. They have their way with me all night fucking and humiliating me. Then chuck me out of the streets with cum on my face and still dressed in girly clothes

Who have you fantasized about that you shouldn’t have?A friends gf

A turn on that you are reluctant to share with others?SPH and verbal humiliation/degradation

Kinkiest sexual encounter?Ex-gf pegged me

Darkest kink?Anal maybe?

Favorite dare that you have given or been given?First time I got dared to give my self a facial

Have you ever controlled someone or been controlled online?Haven't controlled but been controlled

enjoy

My answers should be above

trying 12-04-2017 07:02 AM

What is your darkest fantasy? TO BE GANG RAPED

Who have you fantasized about that you shouldn’t have? MY FRIENDS HORSE

A turn on that you are reluctant to share with others? BEASTIALITY

Kinkiest sexual encounter? STRANGER IN PUBLIC TOILET

Darkest kink? STRANGERS CUM DRINKING

Favorite dare that you have given or been given USING TOYS ON WEBCAM

Have you ever controlled someone or been controlled online? I HAVE BEEN CONTROLLED

Crossdresser reshma 12-04-2017 07:21 AM

I wish I could live crossdressed 24*7,365 days without bothering abt the society.I wanna try all types of female clothing publicly.also for added fun I fantasize about I be a open crossdresser slut so that any body can come and rape me brutally every time everyday.

My old maid.

Bukkake.

Once I was cought nude in a public restroom

Darkest kink?
A sissy cum eating slave of a brutal mistress for my lifetime.

Favorite dare that you have given or been given.
I was asked to wear a pink Lacy bra under a white almost see through T-shirt for a whole day.When in public it was pretty humiliating but was still fun and exciting.

I am a submissive.Whole of last year I was controlled by an online master but then he lost somewhere.

PupEzio13 12-04-2017 09:03 AM

To be used and trained like a rubber slave, sleeping in a storage unit, used as a prop, toilet training by being restrained in a hole and defecated upon, swimming in juices until used to the idea.

Not that I think of now..

Being used as rubber furniture or art.

Bound, spanked and sucked at a munch

Darkest kink?
Rubbered up sex with as many men as possible and swimming in a boiler suit of fluids.

Kiss a straight guy on the lips

Been controlled

PrincessJessica 12-06-2017 05:35 PM

I guess it'd be a long-term dom/sub relationship where my limits are slowly chipped away as I get more and more degraded as time goes on. It'd start off gently proding my current soft limits (so pee and scat) before escalating to full body changes (sissification), doing all household tasks for my dom and servicing whoever they desire until I'm (as close as possible) a no limits slave for them to torture and humiliate as they please.

Incest (Mom), someone used it for humiliation during an online session and I just couldn't get it out of my head for the next week until I found myself wanking about it. It was far more the humiliation/taboo-breaking that turned me on but it still felt very wrong.

Degradation e.g more extreme name calling, more personal insults or a total disrespect for my limits. I find it near impossible to keep control in degradation type sessions, tending to do a little more than I would normally but struggle with the after session guilt which is why I'm reluctant to share. Once the "degradation walls" been breached it's near impossible to get some aftercare from the same person.

I'm a virgin so none I suppose :o Lot's of online sessions doing kinks though, probably a strip show (TBH very light, just strip and a bit of spanking) for a girl in an internet cafe who was probably a little drunk/stoned or really into my amazing show (ye OK probably off her head) who proceeded to strip herself with lots of encouragement from her friends (she was eventually forced to stop by the manager(?) and the cam cut out). I've always been turned on by exhibitionism but seeing it live was really hot. There are some crazy people around...thank God!

Darkest kink?
Probably piss, don't like doing it myself at all but seeing other's do it (drinking, golden showers or anything else) does really turn me on.

I think it's the first time doing things that excite me the most. First time stripping in front of someone IRL, while very soft was a real turn on (and eye opener about how much things like that excite me). Doing ass to mouth for the first time was also exciting, I still remember being on my knees pleading with my dom not to make me go through with it before taking it and feeling very dirty afterwards. Both of them I can remember in quite vivid detail down to how I felt at the time.

Been controlled - 1 long-term dom relationship (3 months at a guess), lots of short-term cam dom relationships that tend to peter out for various reasons and a few other public cam sessions.
Controlled someone else - Only a few short-term things, mainly over cam but it's something I'd like to explore more with the right person.

natethegreat 03-08-2018 12:56 PM

I am reluctant but honest.

What is your darkest fantasy? I have many dark fantasies from being a slave to having a slave.

Who have you fantasized about that you shouldn’t have? GF little sister.

A turn on that you are reluctant to share with others? Kids.

Kinkiest sexual encounter? Was a slave to an older man.

Darkest kink? Blackmail.

Favorite dare that you have given or been given? Drink pee and swallow all while sucking a cock.

Have you ever controlled someone or been controlled online? Yes.