getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How often would you prefer to have sex? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=327551)

Jaro 11-21-2017 09:55 PM

How often would you prefer to have sex?

Ideally, if you could, how often would you prefer to have sex?
How often do you have sex in reality?

kurious kat 11-21-2017 10:28 PM

I think a good ideal for me would be 2-3 times a week (allowing time for other things in life to happen, etc).

Right now I get opportunities for it maybe once every week or two.

appughar 11-21-2017 11:05 PM

I have it about 2-3 times a day

subGanymede 11-22-2017 02:56 PM

I mean, physically i'd probably be capable of going at it daily, mentally i'd be happiest with going at it about once or twice a week, with a lot of cuddling and petting in between x)

Haven't had sex since i broke up with my boyfriend though, which is about a year and a half ago. My self-esteem was fucked worse than my butt back then. Add that to my general insecurities, fear and shyness and there's no way i would've ever considered getting into dating again. Feeling better with every day though, also specifically because of some of the amazing people on this site

SDSlave 11-24-2017 06:50 PM

At least once ;)

Truckernaut42 11-25-2017 01:19 PM

Every other day would be nice, but I've been in relationships where I've had sex 2-3 times a day but I need a recharge time after a while lol

PlagueBringer 11-25-2017 02:07 PM

If I was able to, I'd probably have sex every single time I was horny.

Bishyguy 11-25-2017 02:57 PM

I mean daily would be awesome but right now I get it about once a week

Consensus 11-25-2017 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 3047078)

Ideally? She's not sure she knows any more. Once a week would be pretty good - it allows for people to be busy a lot and parent, whilst still allowing some blowing off (ha) of steam.

Quote:

23 times in the last ten years (since she got married), so... 2.3 times a year. Not at all for the last 16 months.

spankme554 11-25-2017 06:09 PM

I would like to have sex daily as I always seem to be horny.

I actually only get to have sex about once or twice every other week.

FoxyFluff 11-25-2017 07:53 PM

Hm, that's a hard question.. Because there's the 'build up' versus 'sweet release' dilemma. Ideally once a week, so that when you do make love, sparks fly. But realistically, I know I wouldn't be able to resist any longer than a day between. Heh.

CheshireCat 12-02-2017 06:55 PM

Tbh I've never found sex that interesting, maybe I've just not met the right person or maybe I'm just weird, I've always enjoyed fairly extreme kinks with people more than sex, still maybe a couple of times a month.

Very rarely as I don't have a sexual partner xD.

mslut1961 12-02-2017 10:26 PM

Ideally, I'd like sex every day.

In reality I have sex every weekend.

Kweeb 12-02-2017 11:01 PM

Ideally 2-3 time a week would be perfect with foreplay and touching mixed in a couple times a week as well. It’s nice to just play. Occasionally once every month or two just fuck and play all day.

Right now sex is a hit or miss. Sometimes it’s a few times a week, sometimes it’s once a month or weeks without sex at all. It’s a weird relationship I’m in and lack of sex gets frustrating.

Runesmith 12-03-2017 11:21 AM

I prefer to have sex daily, but as I am single and prefer to keep it that way, my sex life is limited to Thursday nights and/or weekends, or during travels. It's so much easier to have one-night stands when you travel than where you live. When I do have sex, I can go for 5-6 times in a night.