getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   CFNM Fantasies (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=309811)

Skyrim-explorer 06-16-2017 02:27 AM

CFNM Fantasies

What are your CFNM fantasies?

andrew_b 06-16-2017 02:30 AM

Oh I have so many, most of mine are tied into my exhib fantasies. I've been caught on a nude walk by a woman and I wish she had been into it and wanted to dare me further.

In general it's about a woman who is into finding out, wanting me to get naked in front of her and doing various outdoor dares for her.

Skyrim-explorer 06-16-2017 03:29 AM

I love the idea of being blackmailed/losing a bet to a woman, and being made to undress in front of her. Having her inspect me, and call her friends over to look at me.

And maybe they have me get into different humiliating positions.

gbdare 06-16-2017 09:10 AM

One of my favorites is to have to serve as a nude waiter at a party for my girlfriend and all of her friends.

Skyrim-explorer 06-16-2017 08:49 PM

Oh, that sounds fun! Especially if they're laughing, giggling, and making comments.

Another one of mine is having my arms bound over my head, shirtless and gagged. A group of at least three women slowly undo my belt, and strip off my pants. They then take turns peeking into my underwear, and giggling. Finally, they just pull them down, and take their time inspecting me, while I'm helplessly bound.

D4r3S7uT 06-16-2017 09:31 PM

Mine would have to be being held up and stripped nude by a group of girls and then being made the waiter for the rest of the night. *blush*

Skyrim-explorer 06-17-2017 08:42 PM

That sounds delightful! Especially if they make you do stuff like turn around, or bend over each time you bring them something!

Here's another one of mine (I have lots!) I lose a bet to a woman, and have to become her slave for the week. She starts off by making me strip down, and give her my clothes. She then invites her friends over, and they make me stand still with my hands behind my head for them to inspect me.

After what feels like an hour of them looking, and closly staring at everything, they tell me I have zero privacy for the week. I have to leave the bathroom door open anytime I go, or shower, and they get to watch. I have to make myself orgasm anytime they want, and do any task the want.

DylanthePup 06-17-2017 08:45 PM

Mine revolves around laws and rules forcing males to be naked while females get to be clothed, such as in a military camp, in school, performance, in a sports club, and so on.

Truckernaut42 06-18-2017 04:17 PM

I'm actually in a lot of cfnm situations, as I spent a lot of time naked around my girlfriend and sometimes when her friend is around but it's mostly just casually being naked but I guess my top fantasy would involve doing that in public with them

Skyrim-explorer 06-18-2017 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DylanthePup (Post 2839480)
Mine revolves around laws and rules forcing males to be naked while females get to be clothed, such as in a military camp, in school, performance, in a sports club, and so on.

I would so much love to be in one of those situations!

Skywise 06-22-2017 02:51 AM

Usually they revolve around games, having to strip, or have someone else strip, for a lost bet or a forfeit.

I would also love to be in some staged experiment situation. Being naked to a group of ladies to explore my body, make me masturbate, try out my reaction on different stimulations, and just tease me before they eventually let me cum.

HarryPotter 06-24-2017 01:46 AM

For me - this fantasy is related to how vulnerable I would feel in that situation. To be nude - either caught nude or forced to strip - in the company of fully clothed girls would make me feel sooooo vulnerable, I wouldn't have to be doing anything specific

despard 06-24-2017 08:21 AM

Mine is getting caught changing by a stranger who has the wrong room, but as I start to pull my underwear back up, she orders me to pull them down and hand them over. She then ties me up, blindfolds me, and locks me in a closet for a while while she goes to the liquor store.

When she gets back, she leads me up to the couch and orders me to get down on my knees and lick her feet, then after a few minutes, removes my blindfold, and I see several other women I've never met grinning and looking at me past their phones. Finding out I've already been photographed naked by strangers after it's too late to protest is a huge turn-on.

(I couldn't ever play the dom in a role-reversed version of this fantasy, though, I'd find that creepy as fuck)

Skyrim-explorer 07-08-2017 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skywise (Post 2845822)
Usually they revolve around games, having to strip, or have someone else strip, for a lost bet or a forfeit.

I would also love to be in some staged experiment situation. Being naked to a group of ladies to explore my body, make me masturbate, try out my reaction on different stimulations, and just tease me before they eventually let me cum.

And laughing, and giggling when you do? That's one of mine as well!

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryPotter (Post 2848057)
For me - this fantasy is related to how vulnerable I would feel in that situation. To be nude - either caught nude or forced to strip - in the company of fully clothed girls would make me feel sooooo vulnerable, I wouldn't have to be doing anything specific

Oh yeah! The staring, the pointing, whispering, and laughing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by despard (Post 2848362)
Mine is getting caught changing by a stranger who has the wrong room, but as I start to pull my underwear back up, she orders me to pull them down and hand them over. She then ties me up, blindfolds me, and locks me in a closet for a while while she goes to the liquor store.

When she gets back, she leads me up to the couch and orders me to get down on my knees and lick her feet, then after a few minutes, removes my blindfold, and I see several other women I've never met grinning and looking at me past their phones. Finding out I've already been photographed naked by strangers after it's too late to protest is a huge turn-on.

(I couldn't ever play the dom in a role-reversed version of this fantasy, though, I'd find that creepy as fuck)

Oh, that would be fun!

Skyrim-explorer 09-14-2017 10:25 PM

Thought I would share another one.

To be used as a human table. I would be tied down to a table, by a woman. Face up, and naked. Each limb bound to a different corner of the table.

She would then invite her friends over, and they would eat, using me as their table. Setting plates, and cups on me, spilling things on me, and giggling as they touched me.