getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Keep my butt diapered and me humiliated (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=410376)

SissySlaveEmily 12-13-2021 03:59 AM

Keep my butt diapered and me humiliated

For every comment in this thread I will spend a day diapered and 3 hours diapered in public. The toilet will be completely off limit. Everyone is allowed to double and triple post but an hour has to pass before you are allowed to comment again.

For every comment saying:

Grocery store- I will drop my pants in a grocery store and reveal my diaper

Shopping- I will go to a clothing store and try on different jeans in diapers

Change- my next change can’t be at home

Public toilet- I will undress and take a photo just in my diaper infront of the sink at a public toilet

Location- I will go to a location of your choice diapered and spend an hour there

Enema- I will take a 500ml enema and had out for at least an hour

I will gladly provide picture and video proof. Just shoot me a message on kik. ;)

I am looking forward to staying diapered and all the humiliating situations that will come up.

Love Emily

Makemeweardiapers 12-13-2021 04:09 AM

Happy to provide your first day in diapers with this post Feel free to add something to my diaper challenge too! 🙂

axel990 12-13-2021 05:02 AM

Here's another day from me, and to make it more interesting I'll also add an Enema for you ;)

Btw some proof would be nice, I've messaged you on kik.

Makemeweardiapers 12-13-2021 05:24 AM

Have another post!

SissySlaveEmily 12-14-2021 06:39 AM

Thank you for all the dares so far, I am really enjoying my first day of many diapered

KacyBond 12-14-2021 08:43 AM

PUBLIC TOILETS are a great place to wear diapers so you don't have to use those nasty toilets.

Kik me the picture so I know you're a good diaper sissy!

Sir_Damian 12-14-2021 08:54 AM

enjoy your diapered time but don't forget to CHANGE every now and then.

Makemeweardiapers 12-14-2021 05:29 PM

Just thought I'd add another post 🙂

SissySlaveEmily 12-16-2021 04:27 AM

Thank you guys for the dares and I really appreciate the puns ;)

silentpet 12-16-2021 05:36 AM

It's good to see you so motivated.
But for how long you can stay clean after an ENEMA?

SissySlaveEmily 12-28-2021 04:35 AM

Thanks a lot for the task.
It worked perfectly that I didn’t have to wear big baby diapers at the family Christmas party but now I am back in the city and have no excuse not to humiliate myself

michiru_stock 12-28-2021 05:01 AM

Have some added time from me and go shop/try on some jeans, although not a fan of the grocery store one, dont show off to non censenting people. If anything you will just further tarnish the reputation of abdl's by doing so and exposing people is in general indecent. If you dont want to pull down your pants in front of a child do show of a diaper in public either sorta