getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Back to School Dares 19/F (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=331526)

ppsororitygirl 01-07-2018 04:42 PM

Back to School Dares 19/F

Uni starts up again tomorrow and I'm overly excited for the upcoming stress. Until then, I'd like to ~enjoy~ myself. My schedule is actually pretty open this semester but I plan on staying on campus/library a lot.
I'd love to hear some dares whether they're assignment based, study based, etc.
I can always put my schedule too if it helps.

I don't do anything too public but secret/semi public I'd love.

Thanks darlings~

Yeanke88 01-07-2018 04:48 PM

when in the library always wear a bra connected wedgiz

zeliath 01-07-2018 05:16 PM

Do you have a vibrator? Preferably an egg one but a regular could work as well. If tou do own one then have it in during your next lecture and keep turning it on and off every 10 minutes. If you wear a skirt this will be much easier.

Grey777 01-07-2018 05:22 PM

Every time you plan go to the library, you will wear no underwear. But you have to wear a skirt

PerfectlyImperfect 01-07-2018 05:28 PM

I dare you, Every time you go to the bathroom in your own room, or somewhere that is private. You have to pull your panties all the way down to your ankles. Every. Single. Time.

Getnakednow 01-07-2018 06:50 PM

Assignment dues dates

When given an assignment u will countdown till it's due. If it's two weeks due then u will not be allowed to wear one set of underwear for the first week and no underwear for the second week for as long as the assignment is due. This is to help with procrastination. If it's a semester project then u will be free from this dare until 5 weeks. I. This time frame u will lose a piece of article to wear until the last week where u will be naked until u turn it in. Hope this motivates u for a great semester. If in library u must be pantieless and lift ur skirt up and if u need to go to the bathroom u will do so fully naked. Good luck and have fun !

ppsororitygirl 01-07-2018 07:44 PM

I’ll report back on this tomorrow seeing I’ll be in the library for a while

ppsororitygirl 01-07-2018 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeliath (Post 3113963)
Do you have a vibrator? Preferably an egg one but a regular could work as well. If tou do own one then have it in during your next lecture and keep turning it on and off every 10 minutes. If you wear a skirt this will be much easier.

Unfortunately I do not have a vibrator :( this would’ve been really good. Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey777 (Post 3113971)
Every time you plan go to the library, you will wear no underwear. But you have to wear a skirt

This might be kind of rough seeing that it’s pretty cold outside :/

zeliath 01-07-2018 07:52 PM

You have to edge 3 times before you go to your university and at least 3 times there. Also when at the library you have to take off your bra for ten minutes and then put it back on so you can continue the bra connected wedgy dare.

ppsororitygirl 01-07-2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Getnakednow (Post 3114054)
When given an assignment u will countdown till it's due. If it's two weeks due then u will not be allowed to wear one set of underwear for the first week and no underwear for the second week for as long as the assignment is due. This is to help with procrastination. If it's a semester project then u will be free from this dare until 5 weeks. I. This time frame u will lose a piece of article to wear until the last week where u will be naked until u turn it in. Hope this motivates u for a great semester. If in library u must be pantieless and lift ur skirt up and if u need to go to the bathroom u will do so fully naked. Good luck and have fun !

Thank you for this dare! I will report back this week if any assignments are given. The bathroom one oughta be interesting seeing I have a long day tomorrow!

ppsororitygirl 01-07-2018 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeliath (Post 3114104)
You have to edge 3 times before you go to your university and at least 3 times there. Also when at the library you have to take off your bra for ten minutes and then put it back on so you can continue the bra connected wedgy dare.

Thank you for this dare! I’m going to be horny all day oh my. The library is also always really cold or really hot so I’m hoping it’s not cold...

Terminal 01-07-2018 08:54 PM

You are only allowed to orgasm if all of your due assignments are done. Good girls do their homework :3

ppsororitygirl 01-07-2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terminal (Post 3114155)
You are only allowed to orgasm if all of your due assignments are done. Good girls do their homework :3

Hmm fair enough and it’s good motivation. Thank you :)

Mrdt1955d5 01-08-2018 12:01 AM

Once each week when you go to the library you muat wear a top that is just barely see through. Someone should have to really stare to seen 9through it. Half way through your scheduled time in the library go to the restroom and remove your bra. When you come out of the restroom dont cross your arms to cover up, just continue like nothing is different. Count how many people you catch staring trying to see if they are really seeing what they think they are. Report your results on here

Will90 01-08-2018 05:03 AM

Whenever at the library, go the bathroom once per hour and edge. Be sure to be fully naked while doing so. Also always edge twice just before going bed.