getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Punishment for Needy Whores (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=258690)

mrpostal 04-23-2016 09:37 PM

Punishment for Needy Whores

Are you a needy attention whore that requires punishment? Do you keep coming back here in hopes of finding another task to complete that's even harder than the last one?

If you're ready for punishment leave a reply or send a PM with the following.

Why you're a needy whore:
Level of punishment you require: High, Severe, Extreme

You will receive your punishment via PM. It won't be easy, but I'll be reading your limits if you have them and tailoring it accordingly.

I also expect a full report for each task I assign out. Do not disappoint me you needy fucking whore.

misshyde 04-23-2016 11:19 PM

I'm a needy whore because my masters punished my titties and pussy but not my ass. I need more punishment.

Level: severe

wedgieslut91 04-23-2016 11:49 PM

I'm a needy whore because I haven't been productive lately and I need a punishment to get me motivated. requires something severe

mrpostal 04-24-2016 06:15 PM

I've already had a bunch of needy sluts request punishment. God there's so many of you I hope I can keep up.

Shakespeareslut 04-24-2016 06:21 PM

I wish I could take an extreme punishment, but I would only disappoint you. I'm not worthy.

subgirly 04-26-2016 05:38 PM

I am a needy whore because my pussy is always aching to be touched
level: high

tinkerlexis 04-27-2016 12:02 AM

i'm a needy whore because i can't keep my hands off of my wet cunt, and i keep on humping everything.
level: high-severe

glamorous9 04-27-2016 11:42 AM

I'm a needy whore because I failed to do my workouts. Level of punishment severe. Hope I can take it

marystoy 05-04-2016 10:44 AM

I am a needy whore who has been been reluctant to look, act and be the slut that i am. Extreme please.

josh2007 05-04-2016 10:32 PM

Severe one here please

jameswindsor 05-17-2016 03:59 AM

I'm a needy whore because I haven't completed as many tasks as I feel I should have done and have been too horny.

Please issue a high punishment.

Lioness 05-17-2016 04:13 AM

I'm a needy whore because I can't keep myself from playing with my soppy cunt and hard nipples. Please give me a severe punishment

NewSlaveGirlTeachMe 05-17-2016 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpostal (Post 2188234)
Are you a needy attention whore that requires punishment? Do you keep coming back here in hopes of finding another task to complete that's even harder than the last one?

If you're ready for punishment leave a reply or send a PM with the following.

Why you're a needy whore:
Level of punishment you require: High, Severe, Extreme

You will receive your punishment via PM. It won't be easy, but I'll be reading your limits if you have them and tailoring it accordingly.

I also expect a full report for each task I assign out. Do not disappoint me you needy fucking whore.

I get horny and break my masters rules
High

Has to be quiet as I'm not home alone and cant be public humilliation but can be slight descreet public to do at school like wedgie.

firecracker 05-17-2016 01:52 PM

I'm a needy whore because I was on onesubmissiveact for hours and my pussy was soaked sending pictures to strangers. Severe punishment needed

Laurakostoris 05-17-2016 09:39 PM

I'm a needy whore because I've only fucked 2 guys this week.

Extreme punishment needed