getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Customized Bladder Control Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=331731)

Keira.Knightley 01-09-2018 06:45 PM

Customized Bladder Control Dare

Keira previously did a Toilet Schedule dare, but this time, she is going to give specific bladder control dares!

Keira will provide a specific dare involving Bladder Control! She will tell you how much to drink in a timespan, and any other things to do!

If you are interested, please give Keira a few details

How hard do you want it?
What do you have to drink?
Do you want any other rules? (exercises, public)

Hope you guys enjoy!

PinkBimbo 01-09-2018 07:00 PM

I want a moderate challenge, something that reminds me whenever I want to go to the bathroom, but I can not, but that is not very difficult to handle

keira can choose the drinks, as long as it is not difficult to achieve.
and I want some rules, what I can do, what I can not do, and tasks to do in the meantime.

JoskeTheBest212 01-09-2018 07:10 PM

for me a hard schedule
you can choose the drinks
and some rules that i have to follow pls

Keira.Knightley 01-09-2018 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badlyofmore (Post 3116372)
I want a moderate challenge, something that reminds me whenever I want to go to the bathroom, but I can not, but that is not very difficult to handle

keira can choose the drinks, as long as it is not difficult to achieve.
and I want some rules, what I can do, what I can not do, and tasks to do in the meantime.

Drink 1 bottle of water an hour for 2 hours. Then for the next 4 hours you must hold. You can't cross your legs, but you can use your hands to hold..if you drink 1 glass of water every time you do it. Each hour do 30 squats.

Keira.Knightley 01-09-2018 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoskeTheBest212 (Post 3116376)
for me a hard schedule
you can choose the drinks
and some rules that i have to follow pls

Drink 500 mL of coffee each half hour for 2 hours. Then drink 1 bottle of water. Hold for 6 hours. During this time you can cross your legs. But when you eventually go, it must be in a public bathroom

MisterDare 01-09-2018 07:36 PM

Please make it hard for me. I have coffee and water to drink and plenty of diapers.

Boyteen16 01-09-2018 07:41 PM

make it hard for me

i have water and vodka to drink

TwinWolv3s 01-09-2018 07:45 PM

I would like mine to be moderate to hard and I have common house hold things to drink (no alcohol so like water milk etc)

Keira.Knightley 01-09-2018 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterDare (Post 3116386)
Please make it hard for me. I have coffee and water to drink and plenty of diapers.

Wear a diaper. Drink 3 cups of coffee and 3 cups of water within 2 hours. And try and hold for 4 hours.

Keira.Knightley 01-09-2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boyteen16 (Post 3116392)
make it hard for me

i have water and vodka to drink

Simply drink 5 cups of water within 1 1/2 hours. Hold it for 3 hours and release your pee in the woods

Keira.Knightley 01-09-2018 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinWolv3s (Post 3116395)
I would like mine to be moderate to hard and I have common house hold things to drink (no alcohol so like water milk etc)

Drink 1 glass of milk in the first hour. 2 glasses of water in the 2nd hour, and 3 glasses of milk in the 3rd hours now hold for 2 more hours.

DiapperMe 01-09-2018 09:12 PM

Would love hard one...
water, tee, juice, coffee(dont like)
could try a bit public

Keira.Knightley 01-10-2018 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiapperMe (Post 3116452)
Would love hard one...
water, tee, juice, coffee(dont like)
could try a bit public

Drink 3 cups of tea in 1 hour. Hold for 1 hour and drink 2 cups of water. Then, go for a public walk for 2 hours. During that time, drink 1 bottle of water.

Evelynfvgs 01-10-2018 08:59 AM

So I'd like a medium one but very entertaining/absorbing(?)(idk what's the proper word but I know I'm bored of regular 'drink n hold) and pushing, with excersises, little crosdressing and some public(just max 30minutes walks) or going live omegle(whitout showing face).
I have to drink: water, tea, I may go to a shop for energy/isotonic drink(15min walk) And no alcohol nor coffe. I have also soluble vitamin(it makes the holding much more unpredictable. I prefer not to rush with drinking. I have time and will be home alone tomorrow from 6am to 1pm

SemiGolfBoy 01-10-2018 09:28 AM

I would like mine to be a test, to prove if i'm a sissy baby or not. It should be hard enough so that big babies can't hold it, but possible. I let you decide how hard that is, you judge if I am a sissy pantywetter ;)
I have water and sweetened herbal tea.
Other things: I have pull-ups, but no diapers. I would like if the measurements were in oz, ml, etc instead of cups or bottles so I know for sure what to drink.

Thank you!