getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   17/f Looking for dares to do on holiday (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=14183)

Claire__x 07-31-2008 03:04 PM

17/f Looking for dares to do on holiday

I will be visiting beach areas mainly. Any dares for me?

Limits: messy, poo/pee, anal and public.

Davros 07-31-2008 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claire__x (Post 80408)
I will be visiting beach areas mainly. Any dares for me?

Limits: messy, poo/pee, anal and public.

You're visiting beach areas, yet you can't do public?

banneduser 07-31-2008 03:07 PM

What about semi public?

Eg masturbate in the sea out of view under the water?

Or dive down and grab a handful of mud (if its a muddy bottom, if not sand) and put it down the back of your undies while in the sea

Claire__x 07-31-2008 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davros (Post 80409)
You're visiting beach areas, yet you can't do public?

Well, I won't be on the beach the entire time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by omssx (Post 80412)
What about semi public?

Eg masturbate in the sea out of view under the water?

Or dive down and grab a handful of mud (if its a muddy bottom, if not sand) and put it down the back of your undies while in the sea

Yeah, semi-public is fine. I will do both of those dares, thanks!
:)

FunManRon 07-31-2008 03:13 PM

Going to be staying in a hotel????

Davros 07-31-2008 03:13 PM

If you get an ice-cream, you must smear some into each nipple. Wear something on top so your nipples stay cold for a while :)

Claire__x 07-31-2008 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FunManRon (Post 80417)
Going to be staying in a hotel????

Yep. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davros (Post 80418)
If you get an ice-cream, you must smear some into each nipple. Wear something on top so your nipples stay cold for a while :)

Lol, that's a great dare! Will do that one too, thanks.

Claire__x 07-31-2008 03:14 PM

As soon as I get back I will update this thread telling everyone how it all went.

FunManRon 07-31-2008 03:29 PM

Got get in just bra and panties or in a towel. Spend the day in you bra and panties when you in your room. I hope that these aren't too public

Claire__x 07-31-2008 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FunManRon (Post 80426)
Got get in just bra and panties or in a towel. Spend the day in you bra and panties when you in your room. I hope that these aren't too public

Ok thanks, will do that too. Anyone else got any more?

FunManRon 07-31-2008 03:32 PM

Go get in your bra and panties or in just a towel. sit on your balcany in just those out fits.

banneduser 07-31-2008 03:34 PM

you must orgasm in one of the public toilets/changing rooms (if they have any). You must be in there for atleast 10 minutes fingering yourself before you actually cum. when you cum you must smear your juices all over the toilet seat/wall or something like that so that if anyone goes in straight after you they will smell you ;)

Put a clump of seaweed in your swimming panties (couldnt think of a better word :P) while in the sea and every noe and then reach down to rub it and move it all about but dont cum yet. Wait till you get back to your room and use the shower (if there is one, otherwise just your hand) to orgasm

Krystal 07-31-2008 04:13 PM

this might be too risky for your tastes, but if your going with a good friend. while a bit ways out in the water swimming at the beach, take off your suite and give it to a friend, and swim naked for a little bit. though if your not a good swimmer this might be rather difficult for you.

Claire__x 07-31-2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omssx (Post 80429)
you must orgasm in one of the public toilets/changing rooms (if they have any). You must be in there for atleast 10 minutes fingering yourself before you actually cum. when you cum you must smear your juices all over the toilet seat/wall or something like that so that if anyone goes in straight after you they will smell you ;)

Put a clump of seaweed in your swimming panties (couldnt think of a better word :P) while in the sea and every noe and then reach down to rub it and move it all about but dont cum yet. Wait till you get back to your room and use the shower (if there is one, otherwise just your hand) to orgasm

Great dares! :) Will definitely be doing those!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krystal (Post 80444)
this might be too risky for your tastes, but if your going with a good friend. while a bit ways out in the water swimming at the beach, take off your suite and give it to a friend, and swim naked for a little bit. though if your not a good swimmer this might be rather difficult for you.

Sorry, but this is just too public for me. Thanks for the suggestion though.

onknees 08-01-2008 01:52 AM

If you have an old bra cut the end so the nipple should be visible. Wear it normally.
You will be more excited by the rubbing of the nipples on the clothes and maybe something could be noticed by someone but you dont know so it will be ashaming to be in front of people :D