getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   22 F / Force me to study (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=398747)

LastOfTheIce 01-14-2021 10:16 AM

22 F / Force me to study

Hi guys!

I've been having a lot of trouble studying because I am just so lazy. The thing is: I really need to study though. I have a big final exam on monday and I'm still very much behind where I need to be. So I thought that maybe I could find some motivation here.

Please give me some uncomfortable tasks to to in between study breaks.

For example I have to tie my hands behind my back if I'm not studying.

The aim is to make me so uncomfortable that studying becomes a reward.

You can also give me tasks to do while studying at my desk if you think It will increase my focus.

I'm going to be doing the tasks tonight and the next three days.

I'll try my best to report back to you guys. :)

Daring_Alice 01-14-2021 10:33 AM

If you're cot studying, use your restraints on your ankles, ball gag, collar & alternate one nipple clamp between your breasts. That should be fairly uncomfortable ;)

LastOfTheIce 01-14-2021 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring_Alice (Post 4263287)
If you're cot studying, use your restraints on your ankles, ball gag, collar & alternate one nipple clamp between your breasts. That should be fairly uncomfortable ;)

Thanks! I will try that :) Just so I understand correctly, only one nipple should be clamped at once? Not both?

Daring_Alice 01-14-2021 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LastOfTheIce (Post 4263298)
Thanks! I will try that :) Just so I understand correctly, only one nipple should be clamped at once? Not both?

That's right. But alway one.

bluedieblub 01-14-2021 11:19 AM

Every time you catch yourself getting distracted during studying, make a tally mark and continue studying. After your exam you will spend an evening writing handwritten lines:
"I was distracted during studying". One line per tally mark.

What kind of thing are you studying? Things you need to memorize or things you need to grasp? In case of the last one, are there exercise/exams you can work through?

NetNegative 01-14-2021 11:21 AM

I think we've already set up quite a good stick for your bad behavior, but let's trying adding in a carrot as well. For each straight hour you spend studying (and it must be a *straight* hour, not even a minute of looking at non-study material) you may edge once. While you do this, think about how hard you have been working, and how you are improving your score on the exam by doing so.

If, at the end of a day, you have studied for 12 hours, you may have *one* orgasm. Again, think about the hard work that earned you this. Naturally, no masturbating outside of these rewards.

Daring_Alice 01-14-2021 11:57 AM

Sounds like a concise, kinky, study plan. :D

LastOfTheIce 01-14-2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daring_Alice (Post 4263310)
That's right. But alway one.

Thanks I'll add that task to the list and report back!

LastOfTheIce 01-14-2021 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluedieblub (Post 4263317)
Every time you catch yourself getting distracted during studying, make a tally mark and continue studying. After your exam you will spend an evening writing handwritten lines:
"I was distracted during studying". One line per tally mark.

What kind of thing are you studying? Things you need to memorize or things you need to grasp? In case of the last one, are there exercise/exams you can work through?

Thanks, I'll start doing that!

I'm currently working through exercises. But I also still have topics to summarize and work through.

LastOfTheIce 01-14-2021 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NetNegative (Post 4263318)
I think we've already set up quite a good stick for your bad behavior, but let's trying adding in a carrot as well. For each straight hour you spend studying (and it must be a *straight* hour, not even a minute of looking at non-study material) you may edge once. While you do this, think about how hard you have been working, and how you are improving your score on the exam by doing so.

If, at the end of a day, you have studied for 12 hours, you may have *one* orgasm. Again, think about the hard work that earned you this. Naturally, no masturbating outside of these rewards.

Thank you sir! I will do so!

Alicja 01-14-2021 12:19 PM

If You have rollon deo stuff it in Your pussy, it must be deepest as You can push it. and left it for whole time. Walk with it for a start. It should be a little bit distracting.

bee9 01-14-2021 02:17 PM

Everyone is so nice on you.

Visit bathroom, then strip naked, stuff your pussy with all three of your toys, it has to be stretched.
Collar, ball gag and nipple clamps - yes.
Tie your feet to the chair, you can use your restraints or anything else.

Start studying. Edge each 30 minutes.

AFTER studying for 4 hrs you can visit bathroom, then come back.

You can't cum until you are FULLY PREPARED.

During the study if you even consider distraction - like opening social networks, your phone, even getdare - spank your pussy, move your gag one hole tighter and add a marker to your already stretched pussy. If your clamps are adjustable - make it tighter.

Note:
Use condoms for pussy insertions.
Relieve your nipple clamps if you feel numb.
Same for any other restraints.
Safety first.

LastOfTheIce 01-14-2021 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bee9 (Post 4263434)
Everyone is so nice on you.

Visit bathroom, then strip naked, stuff your pussy with all three of your toys, it has to be stretched.
Collar, ball gag and nipple clamps - yes.
Tie your feet to the chair, you can use your restraints or anything else.

Start studying. Edge each 30 minutes.

AFTER studying for 4 hrs you can visit bathroom, then come back.

You can't cum until you are FULLY PREPARED.

During the study if you even consider distraction - like opening social networks, your phone, even getdare - spank your pussy, move your gag one hole tighter and add a marker to your already stretched pussy. If your clamps are adjustable - make it tighter.

Note:
Use condoms for pussy insertions.
Relieve your nipple clamps if you feel numb.
Same for any other restraints.
Safety first.

Thanks for your task. The purpose of my post was to get uncomfortable tasks to do during study breaks. Each hour or so for example. So that I’m motivated to start studying again to relieve the pain. Doing your task during studying would distract me too much

SerBlack 01-14-2021 03:18 PM

Successful studying needs you to be awake. Every morning do fifteen minutes of naked yoga to get your blood flowing. Do the same again at midday.