getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Public Toilet RolePlay [M/F] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=246498)

Subi 01-01-2016 12:23 AM

Public Toilet RolePlay [M/F]

Hey guys, so I saw this thread for a Public Toilet RP dare in the wrong section the other day, and the person that created the thread hasn't been active since 2012. I thought that I'd make a similar RP dare to this.

Every person participating can post dares for any group
This means everyone participating can and should post dares for any of the groups. I'd like this to be an active RP thread, and not like those ones that just have slaves join and no one give them tasks.

The humans can PM direct toilet instructions to a toilet
Unlike toilets, the janitor, a visitor, or an owner can PM direct instructions to any toilet. The humans can also post replies to the thread, as stated above. Make sure to stay active if you are a human and PM a toilet every once in awhile.

How to join Public Toilet RP
Simply reply to this thread stating which group you'd like to join as, then put whatever group you are into your signature. This is so more members can see exposure for the RP and hopefully join. It also lets other participants know what you are to give certain dares to you.

How to post task replies to the thread
All you need to do, no matter what group you joined as, state what group your task is for, then write a description of what your task is and how it should be performed. Additionally if you'd like, you can set a time limit and ask your toilet to report back to you

Public Toilet Groups & Descriptions - Participants should give task replies to the thread and perform the dares given to them

Full Toilet You are a full toilet. People will be able to shit and piss on your face and in your mouth. They can spit in your mouth and even throw garbage at you. Sometimes, you will get someone that will jerk off and cum on you. Some people will decide to flush all of their waste down, or some people will leave it there to sit for awhile. Some people will just sit on your face, or even stand on you. You can be used by both men and women.

Regular Toilet You are just a regular toilet in a stall. You are mostly used for pissing, but sometimes people will shit on you. You are meant to be flushed, so you will be swallowing everything. You will also be used for spit, people may spit into your mouth as much as they want. You can be used by both men and women.

Urinal You are only used for piss, and you are meant to swallow all of it and as much of it. You will be pissed on daily, and you will be drinking all of the piss. You will also be used for spitting, people will spit into your mouth whenever you like. Lucky for you, you cannot be used for shit. You can only be used by men.

Cleaning Staff You are the cleaning staff. You will be used for cleaning up all of the piss and sometimes shit with your tongue. You will not be used for shit or piss, but only for cleaning it. Sometimes if you aren't up for it, you will have to clean up the piss and shit with a tooth brush.

Regular Visitor
You are someone that occasionally comes by and takes a shit or a piss. You are neither a toilet or a staff member, but just someone that replies daily.

Owner You are the owner of the public bathroom. You can take personal toilets, use them as much as you want whenever you want. You can order around the toilets and the staff members as much as you'd like. You are their owner.

Thats all! Make sure to have fun and REMEMBER if you do not feel safe doing a task you are given, DO NOT DO IT!

FatAna 01-01-2016 03:42 AM

I'll join as a Full Toilet.

theswitchyside 01-01-2016 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatAna (Post 2036576)
I'll join as a Full Toilet.

I think I will join as a Regular Visitor

I think I've been holding the bladder for quite a while. I think you should too. So go have a glass of water every half hour. When you feel an undesirable uncontrollable need to pee, wait 5 minutes before peeing in a bowl. Soak your clothes in it and wear them for the rest of the day.

(this is my first time on a rp thread so hope that's how it's supposed to be done. If not, pm me and I'll edit it. Thanks!)

Vuvuzela 01-01-2016 04:05 AM

I'd like to join as cleaning personal

Messypup 01-01-2016 04:30 AM

It will join as a full toilet.

Subi 01-01-2016 12:01 PM

Love that we have some players! I don't think I stated this, but I am in as a full toilet.

As for my first dare for this post, it is for the other full toilets.

After you completed theswitchysides dare above, drink 3 more glasses of water in a 30 minute time span. Once you really need to go, get in your shower or bathtub and spray all over yourself aiming at your face. Your mouth doesn't need to be open, and you may wash immediately after. This is only my first dare so i made it easy.

Victoria85 01-01-2016 12:24 PM

There are also Urinals for women these days. Sooo, would that be possible for them as well to use? (Pretty please :) )

Else I will be a regular toilet.

steve101 01-01-2016 02:16 PM

I will join as a urinal

Subi 01-01-2016 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincentio (Post 2037113)
There are also Urinals for women these days. Sooo, would that be possible for them as well to use? (Pretty please :) )

Else I will be a regular toilet.

There are, yes. I will change the rule, women will be allowed to use urinals.

PlagueBringer 01-01-2016 02:51 PM

I will join as a Regular Visitor.

Hmm... I just got out of a long meeting and I have to take a shit. Every Full Toilet will feel my wrath. For your dare, you are to poop and then squish it around in the bowl until there is nothing solid left.

LunaLux 01-01-2016 10:00 PM

ill join in as a Urinal! :D

Two kinds 01-01-2016 10:05 PM

Please destroy this full toilet

theswitchyside 01-02-2016 05:28 AM

Dirty public toilets are a menace to the senses. To get a feel of it, all toilets must drink one glass of water every 20 minutes and whenever they want to pee, pee in a bowl. Whenever you wish to poop, poop in another bowl. Both bowls must remain in the bathroom until your senses disgust you. Then, give yourself a 15 minute corner time in the bathroom before cleaning everything.

For health issues, don't keep it for long. Don't exceed 24 hours. I think ~5 hours is good enough

Sora 01-02-2016 05:49 AM

I'll Join as a Full Toilet Please~

humiliatedboyslave 01-02-2016 05:52 AM

I'll join. I may regret this, but I'll be a full toilet.