getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] My Sister's Friends (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=116008)

phanmail 06-12-2015 05:47 PM

I know this is fiction but for the record it is possible to get a girl pregnant with the method they were using sperm can be left over from a previous ejacution and wind up in the Cowper secretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6qtc2_AQA

FLCL 06-12-2015 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phanmail (Post 1802370)
I know this is fiction but for the record it is possible to get a girl pregnant with the method they were using sperm can be left over from a previous ejacution and wind up in the Cowper secretion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6qtc2_AQA

Ha. Thanks for the heads up. Stay safe out there everybody. I guess it's a good thing that Pat used a spermicidal condom. ;)

n041p 06-12-2015 11:05 PM

This story is great. Just started it and couldn't stop reading. Can't wait for future chapters.

How often do you add new chapters?

FLCL 06-13-2015 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n041p (Post 1802584)
This story is great. Just started it and couldn't stop reading. Can't wait for future chapters.

How often do you add new chapters?

Thanks! Lately I've been trying to post one new chapter per week.

FLCL 06-17-2015 02:21 AM

Chapter 34

Lindsay laid on her back breathing heavily for a couple minutes or so. I was laying on my side facing her with my hand resting on her stomach. While we laid there, I wondered whether what had just happened counted as losing our virginity. I mean, I was inside of her but not very far. And neither of us came while I was inside of her. I eventually decided that it was close enough that I could honestly tell my friends that I was no longer a virgin if it came up.

Lindsay rolled onto her side, looking me the eyes. She started to stroke my penis slowly, which was slightly softened. As we spoke, it quickly hardened.

She exhaled a satisfied sigh before saying, "Pat, that was amazing. I'm so lucky to have such a talented boy wrapped around my little finger." I smiled at her, proud and embarrassed at once. She continued, "Now that you belong to me, I'm going to set some rules for you to live by."

"Rules?" I asked.

"Yes Pat. Now that you're mine, you have to do whatever I say. And to start things off, I will set some rules that you may not break without my express permission. If you break the rules or disobey me, even if you simply displease me, I will punish you up to and including sharing the pictures that I have of you."

"Okay..." I answered hesitantly. I was a bit nervous but I was also really excited that she was taking this so seriously.

"All right then. I have three rules for you right now. I will probably add more in the future, but for now there's just three. Rule one: You have to do everything that I tell you to do immediately and without any questions or complaints. If I give you a command in the form of a question, such as 'Do you want to give me a back rub?,' you must treat it like a command. When I give you a command, you must acknowledge the command and address me as your queen, for example: 'Yes, my queen,' or 'Right away, my queen.' If for some reason you simply can't follow one of my commands, you must express regret that you cannot follow my command and address me as your queen before giving me a good excuse. For example, 'I wish that I could, my queen. Unfortunately, I cannot because of X.' If I do not like your excuse, I will make you do it anyway and then punish you for questioning me. Do you understand rule one?"

This whole time she was stroking my penis very slowly and staring me directly in the eyes. I was putty in her hands. I answered, "I think so, but do you want me to address you as my queen even when there are other people around?"

"That's a good question," Lindsay said. She thought for a moment before responding, "Okay, if we're around people that don't know that I own you, then you should address me with some other compliment or mushy girlfriend/boyfriend word, like 'yes, sweetie' or 'yes, beautiful.' You can choose what word to use in that situation and if I think you should be saying 'my queen' or I don't like the word you're using, I will correct you. Does that make sense?"

It was a little strange to hear her say that she owned me, but it really turned me on. For the first time, I answered, "Yes, my queen."

Lindsay got a little giddy when she heard it. She smiled brightly and squeezed and shook my penis a little. "Yay!" she exclaimed, "You're such a good boy!" Then she gave me a little peck on the lips.

"Okay, rule number two," she said as she continued to stroke my shaft. "You may not cum without my permission."

There was a moment of silence. I expected her to have a long explanation like she did for the first rule. "That's it?" I asked.

"Yep. If we're fooling around and you can't hold back, then I may let you slide. Otherwise, you have to ask me before an orgasm. You certainly can't masturbate to completion without my permission. And you can't ever fool around with anyone else, obviously, but that sort of gets into rule 3. So if you want to play with yourself and bring yourself to the edge of orgasm, that's fine, but you must ask me for permission before any orgasm. Do you understand rule two?"

I was surprised by this rule. Lindsay would know about my every orgasm. This was certainly going to cut into the amount of time I spent masturbating. Even if she would grant me permission every time, which she wouldn't, it would be too embarrassing to ask her if I can cum multiple times a week. (Who am I kidding? I would have to ask her every day to keep up with my previous schedule.) I wasn't sure what I was going to do with all my newfound free time but I still answered, "Yes, my queen."

Ruined-o-Holic 06-18-2015 05:08 AM

Yeeeees the great story continues thank you mate! Please let Lindsay give her blue balls! ;)

Sanpow 06-18-2015 11:49 AM

Please continue soon :)
I found dthis story a few weeks ago and finished it within 2 days - now i'm always wating for an update ;)

Hope you're going to write something about the relationship between lindsay and pat and don't finish it with this scene ;)

FLCL 06-18-2015 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leuler (Post 1810195)
Please continue soon :)
I found dthis story a few weeks ago and finished it within 2 days - now i'm always wating for an update ;)

Hope you're going to write something about the relationship between lindsay and pat and don't finish it with this scene

Thanks for the feedback. I'm happy that you like it. :D

And don't worry, you'll be able to tell when the story is over. ;)

thefunman 06-18-2015 02:44 PM

Awesome story. Keep up the good work!!!!

Mini 06-27-2015 01:15 PM

More

Can't wait for more, please keep up the good work. :)

TheNatural 06-27-2015 02:52 PM

please more!! this is my favorite story

d-1925 06-28-2015 10:36 AM

Do you think you could add some crossdressing at some point?

Fantage 06-28-2015 04:43 PM

More!Please!Make Pat miserable!

wedgiewill 06-29-2015 03:24 PM

Suggestion

You should definately throw in some x dressing or diapers.

SwitchCouple14 07-16-2015 10:29 AM

Love the story! Really want to thank you for writin it!