getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Doctor Who (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45160)

lokelake 04-13-2010 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvin (Post 259946)
[FONT="Century Gothic"]

find American humour just dull. I don't find anything funny at all when it comes to Americans. I went to an interactive comedy show once and we were the only people from the UK in the room. Everyone roared with laughter except us. It was cringeworthy and yawn-worthy. But each to their own :p

You clearly haven't watched Drake and Josh and Full House. Both shows are hilarious. The American version of Who's Line is it Anyway? is funny also,

Though I can't comment on other stuff, since I don't visit any comedic stuff.

Slenderman - Doctor 04-13-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lokelake (Post 259993)
You clearly haven't watched Drake and Josh and Full House. Both shows are hilarious. The American version of Who's Line is it Anyway? is funny also,

Though I can't comment on other stuff, since I don't visit any comedic stuff.

I watched Drake and Josh. Whilst I liked it, the gags were often below par for me. Maybe I just don't get American humour. As I said, each to their own.

lokelake 04-13-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvin (Post 259995)

As I said, each to their own.

Yeah your right. Because I find Drake and Josh to be super very funny. The personalities the director gave them is perfect.

To actually be on topic this time. I did try to find the American version of Doctor Who to see what it is like, but I couldn't find it. So currently, I did not watch any episodes of the show.

Captain Harkness 04-13-2010 03:33 PM

back to doctor who. has anyone else got any rough ideas for the finale. i know theres been may enemies shown but the best ones are never shown in a trialer.

Slenderman - Doctor 04-13-2010 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finland4ever (Post 260023)
back to doctor who. has anyone else got any rough ideas for the finale. i know theres been may enemies shown but the best ones are never shown in a trialer.

Spoiler:
We haven't got much on a finale yet.

Cybermen. River Song. Stonehenge. The Pandorica and the cracks. A museum.

Leopard 04-13-2010 04:44 PM

That's retarded: spoiler links show without warning in email notifications. Anyway I'll be unsubscribing now because I'd rather wait and see than speculate ^^ Enjoy.

Slenderman - Doctor 04-14-2010 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopard (Post 260056)
That's retarded: spoiler links show without warning in email notifications. Anyway I'll be unsubscribing now because I'd rather wait and see than speculate ^^ Enjoy.

O noes :( that's silly!

Sorry 'bout that!

Enjoy being spoiler-free :)

Captain Harkness 04-14-2010 04:14 AM

what we've shown what with those stones etc were in the trailer and haven't a hope of been in the finale.

Slenderman - Doctor 04-14-2010 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finland4ever (Post 260231)
what we've shown what with those stones etc were in the trailer and haven't a hope of been in the finale.

Spoiler:
Stonehenge is in the finale.

Captain Harkness 04-14-2010 08:44 AM

i seriously doubt it. given it was half the trailer.

Slenderman - Doctor 04-14-2010 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finland4ever (Post 260324)
i seriously doubt it. given it was half the trailer.

Spoiler:
It is. Promise. It's different to what's come before, I know, but it really is in the finale. Those Cybermen are in the finale and they're in the trailer too.

Star Shadows 04-14-2010 08:53 AM

Muhaha perfect finland, marvin, loke and boopy trap :)

On topic.

I am not sure I want to know just yet I want it to be a suprise *bounces excitedly* like christmas when I was little and didnt get money to buy my own presents

http://www.slipperybrick.com/wp-cont...as_tree_02.jpg

Slenderman - Doctor 04-14-2010 08:55 AM

Two random spoilers coz I'm bored... :p

Spoiler:
In "Amy's Choice", there is a person called the Dream Lord.

Spoiler:
William Hartnell (the first Doctor) appears briefly in "Vampires in Venice".

Captain Harkness 04-14-2010 09:16 AM

i knew about them. i want it to be the end of july though. they start filming again is why and the series ends and i'll be happy. And i'm glad the cybermen are back. they are cooler than any darlek

Slenderman - Doctor 04-14-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Finland4ever (Post 260340)
i knew about them. i want it to be the end of july though. they start filming again is why and the series ends and i'll be happy. And i'm glad the cybermen are back. they are cooler than any darlek

I prefer Cybies to Daleks. I wish they'd get rid of the stupid Cybus look though.