getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   20f student requesting dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432000)

bunzie 02-08-2024 02:13 PM

20f student requesting dares

hi hi everyone

i've got a lot of free time this semester, so i have a lot of time to mess around and do dares!

would appreciate any dares you are willing to provide! (please keep in mind that i live with other people so the volume has to be kept on the low)

thank you masters and mistresses !

themasterman 02-08-2024 05:35 PM

Every morning before you head out for the day roll 2d6’s. That’s how many times you have to edge before the day ends. If you fail to complete your edges you have to wear a bra connection wedgie for two hours the next day. Questions, comments, concerns?

bunzie 02-09-2024 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themasterman (Post 5405702)
Every morning before you head out for the day roll 2d6’s. That’s how many times you have to edge before the day ends. If you fail to complete your edges you have to wear a bra connection wedgie for two hours the next day. Questions, comments, concerns?

no concerns, Sir. thank you very much for your reply!

Caya 02-09-2024 06:06 AM

Hm how about this.

In the moening lay out the clothes you wsnt to wear for the day.
And before chsngin into them throw a coin.

Heads: no panties today.
Tails: no bra today.

Than dress acordingly.

If this is considered to public for ypu pleas Tell US

bunzie 02-09-2024 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themasterman (Post 5405702)

I started this today, Sir. I rolled a 3 and a 6, which meant a total of 9 edges. I made sure to use my fingers so I could keep control of myself and make sure I didn't fail. I managed to do all 9 edges in a row, and now I am squirming and very needy.

thank you for this task.

bunzie 02-09-2024 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caya (Post 5406091)
Hm how about this.

In the moening lay out the clothes you wsnt to wear for the day.
And before chsngin into them throw a coin.

Heads: no panties today.
Tails: no bra today.

Than dress acordingly.

If this is considered to public for ypu pleas Tell US

this is a little too public for me. i'm sorry. but i would be happy to take another task if you are willing

mafiaka 02-09-2024 06:19 AM

Spend a day with a shoelace tied between each of your nipples.

bunzie 02-09-2024 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mafiaka (Post 5406107)
Spend a day with a shoelace tied between each of your nipples.

i had a go at this and i just don't think my nipples are big enough (or my boobs are too big) to manage it. i even tried with string, but i sadly couldn't manage it. i think it is difficult to do alone. please feel free to punish me for failing, or give me another task if you are feeling lenient

mafiaka 02-09-2024 07:03 AM

Well, you tried at least.

- Take 8 ice cubes.
- Roll a d6 and put that amount of ice cubes in your ass.
- The rest you melt on your nipples and clit.

themasterman 02-09-2024 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunzie (Post 5406105)
I started this today, Sir. I rolled a 3 and a 6, which meant a total of 9 edges. I made sure to use my fingers so I could keep control of myself and make sure I didn't fail. I managed to do all 9 edges in a row, and now I am squirming and very needy.

thank you for this task.

I’m glad you liked it, after 7 days of rolling we will revisit it, see if its to much, not enough, or if you want to just flat out stop. How does that sound?
Also, when you say you don’t live alone, I imagine a door room where your only privacy is under a blanket. Would that be accurate?

bunzie 02-09-2024 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mafiaka (Post 5406143)
Well, you tried at least.

- Take 8 ice cubes.
- Roll a d6 and put that amount of ice cubes in your ass.
- The rest you melt on your nipples and clit.

this was so cruel sir.

i was lucky and rolled a 1 for my ass, but it still hurt so badly when I pushed it in. i thought that would be the worst one, but trying to hold an ice cube to my clit was so painful. i managed to melt one ice cube on each nipple before i just couldn't take anymore. i failed to even melt one in my pussy or ass.

i am sorry that i have failed your task, sir. please forgive this slut for not being well trained enough to complete your task. please punish me for my disobedience so that I can learn to be better.

bunzie 02-09-2024 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themasterman (Post 5406176)
I’m glad you liked it, after 7 days of rolling we will revisit it, see if its to much, not enough, or if you want to just flat out stop. How does that sound?
Also, when you say you don’t live alone, I imagine a door room where your only privacy is under a blanket. Would that be accurate?

that sounds great, sir. i have a bedroom to myself that locks so i have privacy in there. you haven't specified about orgasms or if i can cum. can i ask about that?

mafiaka 02-09-2024 07:52 AM

I guess you never played with ice before?

Try again tomorrow with 4 cubes, 1 in your ass, 1 on your clit, 1 on each nipple.
Before you push them in straight from the freezer, let them melt a little, so they are wet (slippery) on the outside, and less cold.

bunzie 02-09-2024 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mafiaka (Post 5406180)
I guess you never played with ice before?

Try again tomorrow with 4 cubes, 1 in your ass, 1 on your clit, 1 on each nipple.
Before you push them in straight from the freezer, let them melt a little, so they are wet (slippery) on the outside, and less cold.

yes, sir. i will try this tomorrow. thank you for your task.

themasterman 02-09-2024 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunzie (Post 5406179)
that sounds great, sir. i have a bedroom to myself that locks so i have privacy in there. you haven't specified about orgasms or if i can cum. can i ask about that?

What is the extent of your denial fetish? Do you only enjoy being edged before cumming? Or short term denial where you don’t cum for a week or so? Or do you prefer long term (I doubt this one due to your signature) for months on end?
Whenever you study at your desk in your room, put yourself in a shoulder wedgie. Have fun with that.