getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Non-Fiction] Would you rather? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=273377)

diaper06 08-20-2016 04:36 PM

Would you rather?

Today I got to play a game of would you rather to win back comtrol of my getdare account.
I started out wearing panties.
First task: would you rather write 4-6 things on your body in pen, or 6-8 things in lipstick. I chose lipstick. I had to write BIG on my left arm. MESSY on my chest. BABY on my right arm. I AM A LOSER on my chest. LOSER on my forehead. Then I AM A LOSER in big letters on my belly.
I then had to pee into a bottle.
Task 2: Would you rather have wet panties, or messy panties?
I chose wet. I had to pour the pee from the bottle into the panties.
Task 3: Would you rather.... Put baby food in the panties, or the bannana you're gonna eat?
I chose the banana. I put half in front and half in back. Then I bounced up and down a few times. It was right in my crack.
Next task: Would you rather eat baby food from a diaper, or stuff your mouth with pissy panties? I chose stuff panties in mouth. I then got another choice:
Woukd you rather eat the bannana from your panties, or one thats been up your butt? I chose panties.
Woukd you rather eat the whole thing now, or only half of it after youve done a wedgie using a chair or door handle? I chose whole thing. I then ate the half from the back. Thankfully it wasn't bad.
Pissy half banana from panties in a wedgie, or 5 min mouth doaping? I chose banana from panties. Had to do a 5 minute wedgie on a doorknob. The wedgie hurt so bad. I then ate the banana. Wasn't too bad.
I then peed in the bottle again.
Would you rather wear soggy pissy panties, or a messy diaper?
I chose soggy panties. I peed into the already wet panties and poured the pee from the bottle in them. So wet!
Would you rather stuff those piss soaked panties in your mouth, or do a 5 min soaping? I chose panties. For 5 minutes. Dried my mouth out. Didn't taste too good.
Woukd you rather pour the pee over the panties and put them back in yor mouth, or save it for later? I saved it for later.
I then had to diaper up with 3 suppositories. Didn't take long to take effect. Made a massive mess in my diaper. I took that diaper off and set it aside.

Woukd you rather shove 3 bananas up your butt (after youve released) or 10 pepper coated ice cube. I chose 3 bananas in halves. I only fit 5 halves before I diapered up. I didn't last too long! I released into the panties with a diaper on top.
10 min soaping, or 10 min wedgie with those panties? I chose the wedgie. It hurt and was slimy!
Would you rather, panties in mouth for 5 minutes, or pepper ice cubes up butt? I chose panties in mouth even though they had bananas in them. 2 halves fell out and I had to put them in the cup my fiance uses alot. I then had to pour the pee from the bottle into it. After taking the bananas out of the cup I had to put them in the poopy diaper from earlier and completely cover them with poop.
I then poured the pee into the diaper I was wearing.
I then had to mix up 4 jars of baby food and pour them over the poop in the diaper. I couldn't see poop at all. I then had to put my mitts on and eat all the baby food out of the diaper.
Last choice:
Clear everything ie poop, banana mush and any remaing baby food out of that diaper with your mouth, or a 10 min soaping.
I chose clean out the diaper. Can you tell I hate mouth soaping?
I put my mitts back on and cleaned it all out into a bowl. It was awful. The only time I gagged was when I got a suppository in my mouth.
It was definitely a day ill never forget. Im still trying to get the lipstick off while I type this!

Kisune Karnon 09-16-2016 07:05 PM

Quite a lot of things to do to earn your control back.