getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Weekly Rules (male & female) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=261675)

initialrush 05-22-2016 01:48 PM

Weekly Rules (male & female)

Hello there. This dice dare is simple. Come here every week to find out what your new rules are. You must follow these for the full 7 days until you roll for the following 7 days.

Masturbation Roll

1. You must cum three times this week. Whenever you like and no more than three times.

2. You must edge twice a day and may only cum on the final day of the week.

3. You must cum every day.

4. 1 edge on Monday, 2 on Tuesday, 3 Wednesday, 4 Thursday, 5 Friday, 6 Saturday, 7 Sunday. No orgasms. (Doesn't matter what day you start your week. Stick to the number of edges above.)

5. You may cum as many times as you like this week.

6. Do not touch. No touching genitals or nipples for any reason other than hygiene for the entire week.

Clothing Roll

Note: if you get more than one roll and they contradict each other, only do the first rule given. Or do every rule you have rolled before it contradicted if you have more than two.

1. Wear the same underwear two days in a row. Every other day you may wear whatever underwear you like.

2. Have your underwear in a tight wedgie for one entire day. Reroll this section for another rule.

3. Wear trousers with a zip and leave it undone until somebody points out that it is undone. Do this for one day. Reroll in this section for another clothing rule.

4. Wear an extra layer than you usually would for the weather conditions. So if it's a warm day and you were only going to wear a t shirt, wear a sweater instead. Do this for one day and reroll in this section for another rule.

5. Either, don't wear socks with an outfit/shoes that you normally would. Or wear socks with an outfit/shoes that you usually wouldn't. Two days.

6. No underwear for the entire week. (Girls can wear bras).

Additional Miscellaneous Rules.

1. You must eat one meal a day from a plate/bowl on the floor without using your hands.

2. You must spend 20 minutes in total per day with your nipples clamped. (Use clothes pins or pinch hard if you have nothing else. Can be split into sections).

3. You must have had one cold shower lasting ten minutes, slept naked once, have had something in your ass for 20 minutes and have done 200 naked jumping jacks by the end of the week.

4. Spend 10 minutes each day with your mouth hanging open. Catch the drool and smear it over your face.

5. For 10 minutes before bed each night, you must be naked, kneeling with your hands on your head.

6. Spend 10 minutes each day sucking/giving a blow job to a phallic object (dildo, carrot etc).

Compulsory weekly task:
Post the rules you get in this thread each week so everyone knows how you're doing and can track your progress! Let's encourage each other!

sissyslut85 05-22-2016 02:00 PM

I will give this a go ;)

For masturbation I got 3! cum every day

for clothing I got 2 (wedgie for a day), then 1 same underwear 2 days in a row

Additional I got 4 - mouth open 10 mins a day, smear drool on face :o

DemonDare 05-22-2016 02:32 PM

Rolled 4, 3, 1. Will report next week.

Rtslave 05-22-2016 09:43 PM

Sounds fun. I rolled

3,6 & 1

Fridgeta 05-23-2016 04:07 AM

My rolls for the week;

5. You may cum as many times as you like this week.
1. Wear the same underwear two days in a row. Every other day you may wear whatever underwear you like.
6. Spend 10 minutes each day sucking/giving a blow job to a phallic object (dildo, carrot etc).

initialrush 05-23-2016 02:06 PM

Yes! Thank you all for joining in! Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing what your next rolls are.

nathanclark 05-23-2016 04:47 PM

Rolling

Can someone roll for me?

initialrush 05-23-2016 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nathanclark (Post 2229232)
Can someone roll for me?

I rolled for you and got the below:

Have a fun week!

nathanclark 05-23-2016 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by initialrush (Post 2229245)
I rolled for you and got the below:

Have a fun week!

Will do thanks :)

initialrush 05-23-2016 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nathanclark (Post 2229257)
Will do thanks :)

Oh wait I missed one!

It should have been

6- masturbation
4- clothing
5- second clothing roll
4- miscellaneous roll

SubmissiveDream 05-23-2016 06:04 PM

I definitely lucked out.
I can cum as much as i want. No underwear at all. Kneeling for 10 minutes naked before bed.

initialrush 05-26-2016 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubmissiveDream (Post 2229339)
I definitely lucked out.
I can cum as much as i want. No underwear at all. Kneeling for 10 minutes naked before bed.

Ha! That's way too easy!

I wonder how everyone's week has been!?

WelshKinkster 05-26-2016 05:05 PM

I gave this a go and these are my results :)

Masturbation Roll: 2. You must edge twice a day and may only cum on the final day of the week.

Clothing Roll: 6. No underwear for the entire week. (Girls can wear bras).

Additional Miscellaneous Rules: 1. You must eat one meal a day from a plate/bowl on the floor without using your hands.

Thank you for these rules. I will be sure to follow them.

Fridgeta 05-27-2016 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by initialrush (Post 2232832)
Ha! That's way too easy!

I wonder how everyone's week has been!?

Mines not been too hard. It helps on the underwear task when you only wear jocks lol.
The hardest part has been 10 minutes sucking a phallic object, I get bored after a 5 if there's not feedback.

initialrush 05-27-2016 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fridgeta (Post 2233753)
Mines not been too hard. It helps on the underwear task when you only wear jocks lol.
The hardest part has been 10 minutes sucking a phallic object, I get bored after a 5 if there's not feedback.

Ooh. Well that's the beauty of the rules. They aren't always necessarily going to be things you enjoy. It makes you feel more controlled by a random stranger on the internet!