getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hidden Coffee Shop Piss Slut (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=415594)

sharkey6910 06-17-2022 06:30 PM

Hidden Coffee Shop Piss Slut

Base Dare
Go to at a coffee shop that does takeout cups (or bring your own for environmental points), and which also has seating. Order a coffee in a takeaway cup (it must have a lid).

Flip a coin. If you guess right you get to enjoy your coffee, and then head to the bathroom. If you guess wrong, go immediately to the bathroom.

Once you're in the bathroom, throw your coffee away (if you guessed the toss incorrectly), and fill up your takeaway cup with your pee. Return to a seat in the coffee shop - you must drink all of your piss from the cup before you're allowed to leave. Bon appetite!

Extra Credit
For extra credit, take your underwear off in the toilet and stuff it into the cup before you pee into it. To make this work you'll need to wear lightweight underwear such as a lacy female thong. P.s. of course girls, a bra is underwear, and as you won't fit a bra in your cup - no bra for you for the whole dare.
For even more credit, when you're done drinking your pissy cup, return to the bathroom, remove your underwear from the cup, suck out any remaining piss, and put it underwear back on before leaving the coffee shop.

Credit for the base dare idea goes to SirStephen76 at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...66&postcount=5 and I thought it deserved to be posted as an individual dare

BabySean 06-18-2022 12:46 PM

I really like the core of this dare. I have a slight modification to suggest.

Buy your coffee as laid out in the OP, sit and enjoy half your cup. Then flip your coin. If you guess incorrectly, then take your half empty cup to the bathroom and top it off with your pee. Then return to your seat and finish your cup. At this point you may not leave the shop until you have to pee again. Now take your empty cup back to the bathroom, and refill. Enjoy your hot cup of "coffee" to go.

BabySean 07-05-2022 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabySean (Post 4795280)

Buy your coffee as laid out in the OP, sit and enjoy half your cup. Then flip your coin. If you guess incorrectly, then take your half empty cup to the bathroom and top it off with your pee. Then return to your seat and finish your cup. At this point you may not leave the shop until you have to pee again. Now take your empty cup back to the bathroom, and refill. Enjoy your hot cup of "coffee" to go.

Currently sitting in my local Starbucks playing my variation of this dare. I lost my coin flip, so my flat white is going to get a bit of golden syrup added.

Sir Cap 07-06-2022 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabySean (Post 4810268)
Currently sitting in my local Starbucks playing my variation of this dare. I lost my coin flip, so my flat white is going to get a bit of golden syrup added.

How did this go?

BabySean 07-10-2022 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Cap (Post 4811241)
How did this go?

it was really fun. I wonder if anyone noticed that I took my cup to the bathroom twice and spent a long time drinking the same cup of coffee.

rhl 07-11-2022 06:14 AM

I was with my girlfriend. I like tea, not coffee.
We sit down. I drink half of the cup of tea.
Point out this page and say I'm going to do this.
She uses her watch to flip a coin (who carries cash)
I guess wrong. She picks up my cup, while saying, I'll get you a refill.
So yes, when she came back, I was casually drinking her pee.
Before we left, we filled up each other cups.

BabySean 07-12-2022 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhl (Post 4814874)
I was with my girlfriend. I like tea, not coffee.
We sit down. I drink half of the cup of tea.
Point out this page and say I'm going to do this.
She uses her watch to flip a coin (who carries cash)
I guess wrong. She picks up my cup, while saying, I'll get you a refill.
So yes, when she came back, I was casually drinking her pee.
Before we left, we filled up each other cups.

That sounds like a lot of fun. I asked Google to flip a coin for me. It also said it could roll dice so that's fun for future ideas.

Xavierholmes 07-12-2022 10:05 PM

I’m definitely going to do this today

BabySean 02-10-2023 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabySean (Post 4795280)

Just boosting this dare. May be repeating my participation later today!

BabySean 02-11-2023 09:43 PM

Boosting again, this is such a fun dare. Try it out!

ondra1989 02-12-2023 03:30 AM

Love the idea! Will surely do in close future... :)

BabySean 02-12-2023 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ondra1989 (Post 5009656)
Love the idea! Will surely do in close future... :)

Have fun and enjoy. If you can report back on your experience!